Author Topic: johny nailz is john ferry  (Read 4498 times)

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
johny nailz is john ferry
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
its nice to see that what i thought of you JOhn was true, burning both ends of the candle.. im not gonna get started with John and his alter anon ego, not sure if u losers read the july 4th thread, but i have far bigger fish to fry than all of you self indulgent losers.. OK JON, im probably not the only one who thought your name WASNT spelled "THE JON" hey i gotta go take a shit in the JON.. u think because i sit behind a computer i cant fight my way out of a paper bag? LOL you dont know me, all u know is what the elan cronies told u (yea when u were licking both sides of ice cream cone) i was like as a kid. because i choose a career that involves computers you say i cant fight.  well thats only your misinformed opinion, like i said until one of you pathetic losers show up at my front door either here or in cali, ill keep saying what i want. If i was nearly as fucked up as you all said i was, i would have sold the rights to ALL of YOUR INTERVIEWS AND made some money and watch as a local filmmaker would have exploited the shit out of you. but i have the interviews safe and sound and locked up.. so "THE JON FAIRY" (hows my spelling tough guy?) thats it for me and you, keep engaging me on this bullshit post, i will ignore you and continue my other posts to my "Friends".. elan is in my past, i have bigger and better things ahead, so good bye and believe it or not, i wish you the best of luck with your new offspring and your girl..   and to that anon poster, if it isn't you JON, then i must say that i dont really take death threats form unknown people to well.. ok here's the deal, if any of you pussy ass anon posters wanna say shit to my face, ill be in chi town at midway airport on wednesday at 3pm central time.. theres your chance, i wont be tough to find im the ugly, chubby, jewish kid with a laptop .. take her sleazy JONNY NAILZ, and if shes nice, take her twice...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
what kind of loser makes anonymous death threats? hey pal u are cordially invited to come over and make those same threats, to bad ill have my boy "hydra-shock" here to meet you head on.. go for it..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »
A death "threat" would be pathetic. A reaction to an anonymous one would be twice as pathetic. But to respond to a comment stating "things like that could get you killed" is just plain sad Jordan. You missed the point entirely.

Piss off dork.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
I have something to say about this "NAILZ" guys last post & Jordons...I am not taking anyones sides.....
I just want to say something I thought of, after reading....BOTH sides....

I remember,..
WHen I was in 7 it was like about 1994?? ish...to 96? 12 /96 ish I m not sure..
Anyways....Jordon, was a new resident afteer I had been there about 1 yr or so...

I remember..Iris and Pearl, telling me Elan used to be worse...

I remember...Tanya Merritt, talking about how Elanies, were aloud to smoke ciggaretts and had more freedom...But shit started to get out of hand, little by little, and more structure was slapped on, each time....

I believe, if all this was going on, back in the day, Elanies, were aloud to get away with more shit...
There was probably TONS OF 1 on 1's..Sex on the post maybe even???
Alittle bit of pot smoking here & there and alot of other shit...Going down...

This NAILZs guy, may have been subdued to more of the "Real kind of shit" that goes on in secondary type of homes than when we were at ELan...

But also-
EVEN THOUGH WHEN WE WERE AT ELAN...it was more laid back...
it at OUR time, was hard...for us...
well...I remember.. Ithink back...
I hate elan...but mostly because, I wasn't ready for that kind of place...
To make a long story short-
I lied in my guilt letter..
Isaid things happened to me or I did things that I never did! To make it bad, to make the staff & residents, get off my back....
I was at Elan because,
-I came from a sheltered family
-I wanted more, & I wanted to be able to do what my school-mates were doing at age 15-17 so I ran away from home
-moved in with LOW LIFE families & then got sucked in to their behaviors
-I never was that person, I faked it
-I ended up, doing & behaving as they did to be "COOL" what I thought...
-In this process, I was sent to Elan.
-MY MISTAKE...
I learned ALOT...
honestly....
I dont know where I would be now???
Someone here...an anon poster wrote,
Maybe Elan was some kind of HOLDING CELL??? to protect us in life?
SOme planned destiny? to protect us?
WHO KNOWS??
IF I PUSH THROUGH all my anger....
Elan, taught me alot.
And fucked me up alot...
But, we dont just GET SENT to Elan for fun..we provoked it...

So anyways,,,my point is..
everyone gets something different out of everything...it depends on their upbringing & background...

Someone raised in poverty appreciates nice things better than someone who grew up in luxury...

you know what i forgot my point, its hard to write about something i knew i had the thought i my head, while watching the movie "six feet under" for the first time...

sorry.,.
hope you guys got SOME kind of POINT out of what I was getting at???

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »
OH I WANTED TO ADD..when Jordon & I were at Elan,
there was no raping, or mistreatment that I saw or knew of in the womens dorms or heard about in the mens dorms...??? During our time...SO if Jordon claims that the type of mistreatment "NAILZ" under went during his time...isnt true..
I hated stafff...there were tons of injustices....and lack of sympathy more each residents needs,,, and unfairness & need I go on...
but even if it was raw- or alive still they fed us, gave us razors & 10 hours later let us go to the bathroom.. we had a cover over our bodies  were aloud to sleep even if I was fucking freezing at night! gave us little purks here and there...and mind fucked us here & there,...

but there were no stabbings or rapings...or shit like that...

Offline jdh42970

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »
Elan was fun man'. There were many perks up to and including getting to go just with myself and Joe R into the money room at the racetrack at the end of opening day.  There was 404,000 in cash in there.  and no one was getting frigging raped either.  that place could have done wonders for you whiners if you weren't so busy fightin it all the time.  OH!!!...Golly....you mean I'm supposed to improve myself here....oh I couldn't possibly do that...you see I'm to busy hating the world because I'm here..............Please.......

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2004, 01:11:00 AM »
hey Nailz email me [email protected]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »
First, i never said anything about Rapes in Elan. A girl named Dawn B. ran away and was brutally raped and murdered. They had a story about her in readers digest. I know nothing of any rape in Elan. Yes, we could smoke cigs, there were 1 on 1's as long as the door was open, breaking "cardinal rules" was a joke(usually at leat two GM's a week for it) and pot wasnt the choice, coke was. Easier to hide and do. Iris and Pearl were new residents when I left, but I think they were there(at least Pearl) for some of the three house "riots" and smoking.

I wasnt trying to say anyone had it worse or better, it was just different. And if you lived in E-7 and were a non-athelete girl I heard Peter and others could be a lot worse on you. Thats all I meant. I wasnt trying to start a pissing contest, I am sure people in the 70's and 80's went through crazier shit than I did. And people after me. I can't stand Jordan bitching and whinning all the time, take what you could from your experience, and use this forum to share and learn, Thats all.

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
do me a favor there Nailz, find the last post i put up bitching about elan... just leave me alone, i have no beef with you, never did, it was the people who were paying for the film that saw your interview and heard the report, they didnt want to have you in the film, not me. believe it or not that is one of the reasons the film was cut...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
So your telling me, that my 15 minute interview made the whole film a flop and no one wanted to back you because of my 15 minutes? Thats real believable jackass. The reason it went so bad is because I had second thoughts about it, starting from the moment you and your father wanted me to sign all the forms. From that point on I was uncomfortable and wanted to back out. I felt guilty though because you had come to boston, so I gave a half ass interview hoping it wouldnt be used. Now if you thought it was so bad you should not have shown it, you should have shown all the other ones that were done. Thats your mistake dumbass, if you wanted backing you should have shown your best. Come on, you sound like a vindictive ass saying my interview blew the whole thing. And you do have beef with me, from the e-mail you and your father sent( rude and unprofessional, I should copy and paste it to this sight so people can see how unprofessional and rude you are) to posting Anon posts calling me names (of course you will deny and we can go round and round). And by the way, you stated clearly inn your email to me that you and your father made the decision not to have me in the film, and you said it was not the people backing it, so you are an ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
Jordan, you are SO full of shit!

Another thing, WHY would you tell someone thier interview resulted in the financiers backing out?
Your a fucking jackass. You need to be dealt with. Maybe the interview was a joke, but YOU are the one who showed it to the people backing you! YOU are the idiot that got the thing flushed down the toilet.

Do you know how many people have tried and FAILED to publisize Elan? The general public doesnt fucking care!

Micheal Skakels trial is the only exposure Elan will ever get. The media spin didnt even make it interesting for more than a week. Duck in a raincoat is a very distant second when it comes to Elan exposure, and it was so fucking biased and lacked any credibilty that it likely left any bystander spectator reader saying "who the fuck cares?"

I can honestly say you are likely burning every bridge you come to by opening your fucking yapper. You talk to much! and you never have anything even close to interesting to say. Blah fuckin blah fuckin blah!

Shut the fuck up and get a life.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
Two posts ago, but its obviously me. Anyway, whoever the last Anon poster was made me laugh out loud, you said "dealt with". LOL.

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
i apologize if that email i sent was misleading. one of the reasons i lost funding was because i wanted to do things that were either not in the budget or the producer(S) wouldnt allow, "basically they said, its our money, its our film" I liked you interview, i even used you in the trailer.. but they wanted to cut you and thought you were full of shit.. they also cut my shooting schedule to 3 days instead of 7, and were going to limit the reinactments to just 3, and i was also not going to be lead director on them, which was a stipulation i had.. so there is far more to the situation than you have any idea of. when u are using 100 grand of someone elses money its hard to fight with them, i opted out of the project for reasons, one of which was i lost about 70% of my creative control.. and FYI just so everyone here knows, my father wasnt the only person financing the film, he put up the production equipment (ie cameras, lights tape stock, playback, sound gear) i paid my sound man out of my pocket for the interviews we did in philly back in april.. the "silent" producer was paying for soundstage rentals, steadycam rentals, legal fees, permits, the final blow up to film, and some of the travel costs.. if you all would like to know why it was doen that way i can tell you.. but that is the entire story, my father and i couldnt afford to put up the entire (approx) 110k the project would have costed, the financial help we got turned out to be a nazi, and my father and i also had a creative falling out. i could have shot the whole thing on my xl1 and edited on my system, but my fathers Sony DvCAM was more appropriate for the studio.  i found someone who was willing to put up 10k after the falling(S) out(S), he wanted a script, but the script i had was written by my father and peter moore, and my fathers version was registered, basically im not a script writer, im an editor and a videographer.. so again fire away with any constructive questions yyou all may have.

_________________[ This Message was edited by: Sheik Yerbouti on 2004-07-04 13:12 ][ This Message was edited by: Sheik Yerbouti on 2004-07-04 13:15 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »
One more time for the monkey boy.

Y O U

T A L K

T O O

M U C H

and