Author Topic: I will help you escape from Cedu if you need help.  (Read 10435 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
I will help you escape from Cedu if you need help.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2004, 01:29:00 AM »
The power of Cedu's mind control is very strong.
I don't believe I will ever receive a phone call.
I highly doubt they allow any students there onto this site.  They monitor and censor everything mail, news, TV, music, clothing, how clothing is worn, punish you for thoughts you haven't even acted on.  Has anyone read 1984?-Orwell,   Heart of a Dog?-Bulgakov,  Atlas Shrugged?-Rand,  Brave New World?-Huxley.  The manuals are out there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2004, 02:03:00 AM »
I wish you talked to this mother about CEDU.  We had a bit of back and forth. Her son is a glowing success and my view is that so what? THe mental anguish, lack of therapy, lack of family, lack of academics, coercive environmnet, and verbal abuse to break you down and build you as a robot?  NO! I don't see the other side.  BUt for tens of thousands of bucks, I'll bet there aren't many parents willing to reflect on that.

In any event, I think you are a change agent, but as a mom, don't do anything that imperils your ability to be with your children longterm.

Out of curiosity, how do your folks now see the CEDU experience?

Shanlea
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »
Bryan
Maybe you are just paranoid or you think they are the mafia. That 160 IQ ha ha ha ha - you better chack out the bell curve. That is 4 (SD) standard deviations from the mean. You would be teaching quantum mechanics at stanford instead of trying to win dumb arguments and "be right". 160 HA HA HA - hardly!!!! dude.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2004-06-28 19:50:00, Antigen wrote:

Here's my advice to any kids stuck in a Program and looking to run. If you have a relative who might be sympathetic, contact them. If they take you in, do NOT let your parents know where you are. I know they'll worry, but it's just not worth the risks and it's really only a short while before you come of age and they can't legally force you back into the Program.

If you haven't got a relative who will help you and you're determined to run anyway, get a coupld of states away and find a job. Lie if you have to about your age or whatever. Truck stops are always hiring waitresses and boys can find casual work at construction sites or almost anyway. But find some kind of work so that you can 1) support yourself and not have to rely on strangers who may or may not have your best interest at heart and 2) make a good case to the courts should have to explain yourself at some point in the future.

Guard with jealous attention the public Liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that Jewel. Unfortunately, Nothing will Preserve it but downright Force. Whenever you Give Up that Force, you are ruined.....The Great Object is that every man be armed.....Everyone who is able may have a gun.

Anonymity Anonymous

It is wrong to leave a stumbling block in the road once it has tripped you."

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2004, 08:01:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2004-08-01 22:37 ]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »
i agree!
aura solomon

Offline ceduvictim

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »
I was a cedu victim in the 80's and all of what you are saying is the same thing i was saying back then. i was branded a liar and was shunned as is cedu practice. you have to understand what shock i am in reading all this stuff  i never ever thought anybody would have an identical experience... i am reading your posts and the exact same things were happening when i was there. after they terminated me they promised no more abuse would occur.... they convinced all the students that what happened to me was my fault that what they did to me was not that serious and i was just complaining so i could get out. some of the molestors have died  namely wassserman and padgett. one of the ways they brainwashed the "students" was to tell them that their friends were there. that is how they keep people manipulated..if you leave they tell others you are disloyal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
But I hope you are aware that the person posting this offer to help people split could be a child molester. I think the better way to go is fight ALL of these places, (and there are far worse than CEDU such as Provo Canyon). Political lobbying and carrying the voices of the abused will close these places down or force them to change.

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
I like "charlatan". I work in the legit drug biz now at a pharmaceutical company. We would be closed down by the FDA if we released a drug that we hadn't proven safe. Yet these guys can conjur up there own therapy concepts and play around with any kids who fall in the trap. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.
o What

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »
If you haven't got a relative who will help you and you're determined to run anyway, get a coupld of states away and find a job. Lie if you have to about your age or whatever. Truck stops are always hiring waitresses and boys can find casual work at construction sites or almost anyway. But find some kind of work so that you can 1) support yourself and not have to rely on strangers who may or may not have your best interest at heart and 2) make a good case to the courts should have to explain yourself at some point in the future.

This is true. I successfully split and made the mistake of calling my parents. I should never have. I probably would have earned a million dollars by now. instead it got a lot worse. [ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2004-07-11 14:47 ]
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »
i know the person who posted this offer to help people split, in fact i lived in the same dorm as him when we were both at cedu, and he is one of the very few people i met at cedu that i actually considered to be a friend.  bryan is straight as an  arrow. i agree that he may be a little excentric and somewhat impulsive about his beliefs, but there is no way in hell that he
would molest anyone.  he just wants to do something, anything, to save someone else the
torture that he went thru of having to spend
2 and a half years at that shithole.  at least he
is willing to take a stand and do something.
maybe bryan doesn't have the right idea, but his heart is in the right place.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »
On 2004-07-11 11:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But I hope you are aware that the person posting this offer to help people split could be a child molester. I think the better way to go is fight ALL of these places, (and there are far worse than CEDU such as Provo Canyon). Political lobbying and carrying the voices of the abused will close these places down or force them to change."

Why thank you for posting this wonderful tidbit... You Dumbass. I'm pretty sure if he was wanting to molest, there are easier ways of going about it than posting your name and fucking phone number. Call me crazy, I don't even know the guy, but something tells me he probably isn't a chomo. He may be a little misguided, but everybody has their own way of getting back at the man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »
You missed the point. What I was saying was that helping invidual kids split will probably do nothing but get you busted. We need to band together and work for global policies that ban ALL of these places so noone has to go through this crap again. There's an impossible dream to dream  :smokin:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:24:56 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
Holy Toledo you are harsh!  When I first read the post by someone who said "watch out, it could be a child molester" i scoffed; but then i realized the person may have had good intentions. there are a lot of Internet predators out there who are very good at blending in... so go easy on the person who might be coming from the right place.
I know my parents were on pins and needles the week I was gone, not knowing if the person who picked me up was so kind of nutjob.  At that time, they really thought CEDU was a beautiful environment to go to school and get some therapy.  That was what our family therapist sold them.  

Because i've been through cedu i felt you were the real deal--i really feel you are trying to prevent other people from being so insidiously violated.  

I know what you mean about walking the walk, it's easier for some of us to vent and harder to act.  We all are trying to make sense of how to deal with our concerns about CEDU.  I know for a fact a few parents have decided NOT to send their kids there throug these posts alone; even though you are a proponent of more active protest in the manner, there is value to these posts.  

Do you think you could challenge people w/o being quite so abusive? There is always a place for challenging but the message tends to get lost in a barrage of CEDU-style verbal beatings.

Shanlea