Author Topic: I will help you escape from Cedu if you need help.  (Read 10515 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I will help you escape from Cedu if you need help.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »
On 2004-07-14 07:51:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"A lot of people are just talk.  They just want to vent and come up with fanciful plans.  Fuck that.

The kids are still suffering, while we "dream our impossible dreams."

To whoever suggests I'm a molester- Fuck you in the neck.

Let's do something.  I'm getting bored of this weak conversation.

Fuck Cedu and all it's ideas and practices.

"I hope you die a painful, miserable, lonely, long death surrounded by the blank faces of hollow men for whom the only desire is to increase your suffering.  I hope you die as an invalid- deaf, blind, dumb; unable to cry out and unable to find relief.  I hope they mistakenly think you are dead and bury you alive.  I fervently hope beyond hope, that I may enjoy the deep pleasure of witnessing your demise."

Just a little love poem dedicated to CEDU school."

So what are you going to do about it? I guess you can drive up there and hang around helping people split until Mark Wasserman or whoever sicks the cops on you. I want political activism against these places. I have successfully engaged in such activism before and I know it can be done. I'd like to get rid of all those places especially Provo because that made Ceduu look like a cakewalk.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »
My friend did time at Provo Canyon after he left BCA. Provo was a cakewalk. No mind fucking, just follow the rules and chill out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
You're full of it. Anyone who needs evidence can just read this thread:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=5262&forum=9

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »
Come and get Me

Offline the wall

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
Damn too funny brian!!!Wish I woulda had someone like you when I was at cedu..All they had was the threat of sending me to provo and friends who I didnt want to leave..After 2 unsuccessful attempts to leave I finally hitchiked and convinced them to take me home.But I have to think of the poor souls who tried to go down the backside or those that never made it back home.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
Hey, the Wall, did you go to CEDU RS in 1987?
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
Yes I did...Arrived in oct-87

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
OK, we just missed eachother then, because I split in September of '87.  BUt I'm sure you knew my peergroup.

Offline the wall

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2005, 12:43:00 AM »
Ohh Im sure..Who was in your peer group??

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
How do you think it is really going to help this kid if they make a run for it? His parents will send him/her back if he/she returns to them. Living on the street or trying to scrape by without a high school diploma is possible, but man it is going to suck. Kid's are being abused there? I didn't see anyone get hit there. Mental abuse? Just feed them the bullshit they want and then leave if you're not all about "the program". I know 3 kids who ran from BCA and were never brought back.

1. Never talked to his parents again, and is now living in a 2 bedroom house in Chicago with 9 other kids. Only two have real jobs, and the kid never got his diploma.

2. Didn't talk to his parents for 4 years, has no diploma, hasn't held a job for over a month, and lives in a run-down house / in and out of rehab in Houston.

3. Went back to his parents after 16 months and they stuck him right in a cedu-style program for 19+ year olds (see Benchmark, San Bernardino, CA).

Get these stupid ideas out of your head. It's not going to help anyone, especially if this somehow gets traced back to you and the parents decide to press some sort of charges (who knows what kind...but in today's society, you can get charged / sued for anything...and you know this).

Sorry to sound hostile, this whole thread just seems ridiculous to me.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »
I split from Cedu 6 times, the last of which I stayed out for good.  I have a highschool diploma, a college degree, own my own house in a very nice neighborhood, and I run my own construction business.  I make a pretty decent living from it too.  I have a wife and a wonderful baby son.  And I am happy about where my life is going.  

Splitting from Cedu is one of the best decisions I've ever made.  In doing so, I saved myself from an extra year of mind fucking, and even more shit to have nightmares about when I got out.  

No, things weren't easy for me then.  I spent 3 months living on the street after I got out.  Yeah, I saw and went through some pretty fucked up shit during that time.  But I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world.  Why? Because for the first time ever, I took control of my own life,I made the rules, and decided for myself where I was going.  At 16, with no ID, home, or employment, somehow I managed to survive without selling my body, eating out of dumpsters, or resorting to crime, or otherwise degrading myself.  I proved to myself and to the world that I was going to make it.  I knew who I was and what I wanted.  And when I did go back to highschool, I did it on my own terms.  This was a defining moment in my life. A right of passage so to speak. And I would not be where I am today without it.

Y'know something dniceo 7, I'm sorry that your friends who left cedu early became losers, I really am.  Obviously they lost focus of what they wanted out of life, or otherwise gave up
on themselves, thus leading them to the sad predictaments they are in. But don't knock Bryan for offering to help others take control of their own lives, and to find something for themselves more fulfilling than the cult lifestyle that cedu promotes.

Bryan only offered kids (who would no doubt split anyways) a SAFE ride off of the mountain, which is a known stomping ground for sickos and perverts.

So please, get a grip!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
Sorry, I forgot to log in.  The last post is mine.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
Let's try not to turn this into a silly little fight...

I'm glad to hear you made it, and that you're doing well. I too have plenty of friends (that didn't go to CEDU) that went a very similar route as you. It worked for them, so I'm not saying it's not possible. But man, be serious, you sound like you've had it together in your head since day one. As shaken as I'm sure you were after splitting from CEDU and realizing you were going it mostly alone from that point on, it's obvious you're a lot like me in that you're extremely resourceful and dedicated and all the other words I could use to describe it.

In my encounters at bca, however, many of the kids, and most of the kids that were attempting runaways just lacked the maturity to be able to make a move like that. Leaving a place like bca and then trying to snag a high school diploma, a college degree, and a serious career is just not easy. I could do it, you obviously did it...but I don't think a lot of kids do. I had a friend who ran away and could've made it...he was gone for 6 months...but in the end he decided that the dreams he had were only possible if he let his parents take the reigns and eventually put him through NYU, where he is now.

All I'm saying is that if a kid wants to run away...let him do it. I just disagree with someone else, post-cedu, who doesn't know the kid, getting involved. I'm 19, a sophomore at Pepperdine i Malibu, doing very well, but I won't lie...if I had split from cedu, I might be making it somehow, but I wouldn't be here.

Be careful...not everyone has the ability to make it alone like you sos.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
Also, I do agree to some degree with Bryan's idea. I'd rather see these kids get off that mountain safe and sound than be stuck in months like these, lost, in those woods. I just don't think it's our business to get involved.

And perhaps BCA just wasn't as sick as CEDU High. Maybe kids at cedu high are built better than kids that end up at bca. I didn't see much in the way of sickos and perverts at bca...and I'm in no way a person that wouldn't notice something like that. Not saying you're wrong...we just don't see eye to eye on this I suppose.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
I never said that I did everything alone, on the contrary I had lots of help from good people, I just had to find them and ask for it. As for my parents, they eventually came around and were good enough to pay my college tuition, although my living arrangements were a different story (I worked full time all through school so I could afford to live on my own).  

I really didn't have it all together back at cedu.  When I split, I was a stupid kid like everyone else.  All I knew was that I wasn't going to stay at CEDU. The experience of living on my own and having to fend for myself completely, made me grow up real fast.  Sometimes a little fire under your ass is all it takes (at least for me anyways).  Three months later, when I did get off of the streets, I can honestly say that I was a man.

Had I stayed at Cedu and graduated, at 17 I would have left the same way I came in, a confused, totally dependent, ignorant child, with no idea of how things work in the real world.  Much like all the people who I did see graduate, and later found out that they became junkies, mental patients,convicts, and/or suicidal.  It's much harder to deal with reality when you've been removed from it for so long, when you get out of cedu (even for me) it hits you like a brick in the face.  Not everyone can cope with that.  The longer you are removed, the harder you get hit.

I liken my experience at cedu (1 year and 7 months), to that of someone who wakes up from a long term coma, with the exception that my muscles and motor skills did not atrophy (although my social skills sure as hell did!!!).  In essence the world moved on for over a year and a half, I didn't.  It was 1992 when I got out, but to me it was still 1990.  Very hard to deal with, as I'm sure you are aware.

That being said, if you gave a coma patient the following choice: "do you want to remain asleep for 2 and 1/2 years, or would you prefer only a few months?"...what do YOU think their answer would be???  It's obvious...they would want to wake up as soon as possible and go on with their life (at least everyone I know would!)

I would put this same question to current cedu students....Perhaps some kids do wish to remain "Asleep", but I believe that most of them (upon knowing what is in store when they get out)would want back into reality as soon as possible.

We are all what circumstances make us, and most of us have no idea what we are truly capable of, until we are put in the "live or die" position
so to speak.  And this was certainly true in my case.  So all I'm saying is this: Don't be so quick to sell these kids short.

Lastly kids have always split from cedu, and they always will.  There are a lot of sickos, freaks, and perverts who frequent that mountain at RS.  There is also a very dangerous "backside path" down the mountain that leads to nowhere (believe me I tried it once and almost killed myself).  Unfortunately, many kids see "the backside" as an atractive alternative to hitching rides with total strangers.  

Knowing that kids will split from cedu-rs as they always have and always will, I am comforted by the fact that there is at least one person out there who these kids can trust (namely Bryan)to safely take them off of that mountain.  Most of us didn't have that luxury.