Author Topic: Want a good laugh? Check out this link.  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want a good laugh? Check out this link.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
Wow....how original going after Ken to compensate for incredibly small penis..we´re you that kid that was talking in a mens group about it..I remember you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »
Kenneth, Is that you? Humpty Dumpty Zaretzky? If memory serves me correctly wasn't it YOU who talked about having a small penis in mens groups? :lol:

Ken there is no need to feel ashamed you look like a wine barrel, we all come in all shapes and sizes.

Just look at you standing in front of that microphone, were you addressing the public via microphone about your rules and regulations for elanalum?

I can see it now, Ken standing in front of a microphone adressing the public, " There will be NO Slander against Elan or its staff:" :lol:

Ken you need to go drink some more slim fast and stop trying to act like a tough guy, Mr. A.D.D

Another
Dumb
Dipshit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »
I wonder who can stray from fiction for a moment, and list one or more reasons Ken Z needs to be a target at a place like this.

Ken is a succesful businessman, father and husband. Ken made a site Elan Alumni can hang out in. What the fuck have you losers done?

Envy is ignorance, quite vividly displayed here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 09:02:00 AM »
On 2004-06-25 12:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I wonder who can stray from fiction for a moment, and list one or more reasons Ken Z needs to be a target at a place like this.

Ken is a succesful businessman, father and husband. Ken made a site Elan Alumni can hang out in. What the fuck have you losers done?

Envy is ignorance, quite vividly displayed here."

That's right Ken, keep telling yourself that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
Your an idiot.

I am not Ken.

I am not Bill, or bob or sue or rick or dan either...that should narrow it down just a little for you.

Take another stab at it fucknut. Its so damn absurd seeing people guess the identity of anon posters.
Ken identifies himself on the very rare occasion he comes in here to post.

Whats your beef with him any way?...can you be real and be honest, or are you gonna waste your time and mine coming up with some idiotic story to entertain yourself?

Your jealous you dont have anything better to do than attack people who have a life.

Eat shit.

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »
Dude I'm pretty sure thats a different Ken Zaresky cus the last names are spelled differently, I think?????????maybe Im wrong, But I've seen that page before actually and thought that it was not him immediately it doesn't really look like him.[ This Message was edited by: MarenMaren on 2004-06-27 14:46 ]

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
That is Ken Zaretzky the of elanalum.com.
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
Thanks Art. I do appreceate your kind words. Really.

I can't believe the silliness some people get all worked up over. Jeeze, some people should get lives.

There is nothing new about that website. It has been there since 1986. It isn't breaking news or a new discovery.

That picture is how I looked in 1986. That was 18 years ago. In it's time that was one of the most awarded personal websites in the world. Some of the awards it won actually meant something. I was really quite proud of it. I lovingly call it "Ego Central" .

If you'd like to see it the way it was meant to be seen you should use a different link. You'll likely enjoy it more if you enter it from:

http://www.zaretzky.com/indexx.html

I hope you do get a good laugh from it. When I made that website that was my intent. It was designed to be funny. It is supposed to be funny. Get it? Like, some of us call it humor. That is something that makes people smile, maybe laugh, maybe take life, and themselves just a bit less seriously. Doctors say that humor is actually good for you. They say it makes you live longer.

I spent years on that site in my spare time taking myself not too seriously, being funny, being light. Now and then I'd actually throw something meaningful in it. But mostly, I'd just not take me too seriously and make fun of myself a bit.

So, if you'd like to experience the World Famous "Names I Have Been Called" page and laugh at it like people have for 18 years, please do. The same for the Soon to be World Famous "Why I Should Be Supervisor of the World" Page. Enjoy it, or don't.
It's all just humor. Some of us could do well by trying some humor once in a while. I hope it helps.

But do try to use the right entry point, It's http://www.zaretzky.com/indexx.html  , I think you'll enjoy it better from there.

Now I wonder who will launch an attack about this post.

Ken

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
Ken you dont need to explain yourself to these loser anon posters. Obviously they dont have the sac to say things about you under their real name... I dig the drum set up.. Do you have any sound bites to put up there?
-jordan
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
OK OK OK I totally believe, you know, because his daughter darcy is on that page and I have actually met her. So I admit it I was wrong. I just had no Idea Ken was so self crntered to make a page about how COOL he is. Then a bunch of phoney awards that he won.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »
More of the saga: by Ken Zaretzky

Asshole, Shit head, Jerk, Scumbag, Alleged adult, Satan Incarnate, Womanizing slime, Rude, Erotic, Self absorbed, Excellent imitation of a human being, Rukker, Fanatical, Lazy, Overly aggressive, Creative, Shark, Talcum X, Inept, Pathologically everything, Brilliant, Pig, Exasperating, Generous, Kind, Gentle, Evil, Sexy, Immature, Old fer his years, Loving, Sweet, Interesting, Sharp, Gigantic fund of knowlege, Sensitive, Talented, Warm, Cold, Selfish, No-talent, Intimidating, A really good bloke, Wimp, Winner, Loser, Very Sweet.........

Of course, NONE of these are true!

To call me a new name, send me e-mail or click below

I see no one has called Ken a little bald headed Troll,A bearded humpty dumpty,and a barrel with a head,arms, and legs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 08:37:00 PM »
Maren why dose it sound like your mad?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
On 2004-06-28 10:16:00, MarenMaren wrote:

"OK OK OK I totally believe, you know, because his daughter darcy is on that page and I have actually met her. So I admit it I was wrong. I just had no Idea Ken was so self crntered to make a page about how COOL he is. Then a bunch of phoney awards that he won."

Yeah, what a waste of time, he should have left Elan and started shooting herion, and eating pills, and getting tatoos and peircings trying to fit in to a society that doesnt want her,oops I mean him.

The site is older than most of you, when the internet was a baby, an expensive baby. Wish I was fucking with the internet making foolish sites back then, instead of getting shot down in elan!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2004, 07:10:00 AM »
On 2004-06-28 20:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-06-28 10:16:00, MarenMaren wrote:

"OK OK OK I totally believe, you know, because his daughter darcy is on that page and I have actually met her. So I admit it I was wrong. I just had no Idea Ken was so self crntered to make a page about how COOL he is. Then a bunch of phoney awards that he won."

Yeah, what a waste of time, he should have left Elan and started shooting herion, and eating pills, and getting tatoos and peircings trying to fit in to a society that doesnt want her,oops I mean him.

The site is older than most of you, when the internet was a baby, an expensive baby. Wish I was fucking with the internet making foolish sites back then, instead of getting shot down in elan!

"

There was a internet back in 86? I dont think so, Wasn't it the early 90's when the internet launched? 93-94ish?