Author Topic: RECENT CEDU STUDENT  (Read 6139 times)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »
If you want to PM SOS or anyone just hit the "Private Messages" link under forums.  

Good to see you here, Morgan.

PS Hope your stories went well. Ever consider writing about your CEDU experiences?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
hanlea

Offline MorganG

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2004, 03:59:00 AM »
Yes I have written about my Cedu experience to the company that now owns the school and they invited my the school many years ago.  Almost a way of them saying they are sorry for what happened.  Well you know what I asked if I can go into raps and they told me no.  They told me the school was different, but I saw no difference and they never showed me what the changes were.

Morgan

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

organ Genser

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RECENT CEDU STUDENT
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »
You're talking about the Brown Schools. I'm not surprised. I hear that they have not changed much at CEDU.

On 2004-09-22 00:59:00, MorganG wrote:

"Yes I have written about my Cedu experience to the company that now owns the school and they invited my the school many years ago.  Almost a way of them saying they are sorry for what happened.  Well you know what I asked if I can go into raps and they told me no.  They told me the school was different, but I saw no difference and they never showed me what the changes were.

Morgan

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"