Author Topic: our problem with jordo  (Read 1700 times)

Offline chief

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« on: June 22, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »
jordan its fine for you to post your opinion on this board but you are making this a very hostile place.  i would like for this board to be a a safe place for people to get together to talk about the common experence we all had.  nowadays most people post anon so they wont have to have you deal with the shit you spew at them.  you cant agree with everone but you have no right to make people feel like shit so you feel better about your self.  i want this board to be safe place for resedents to find old friends and talk about thier opinions.  your runing it for everone.  it also sucks that all post turn into your own pissing contest.  i just wonder if anyone else feels this way.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 04:33:00 AM »
speak for yourself asshole, Jordan and every last one of you are all twisted sisters. interesting and nice people, but very fuckin twisted. Jordan is for sure an asshole, and the biggest one on this site. but it seems hes the only one on  this fucking waste of web space, that seems to admit hes twisted..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »
Doctor 'nonomous you have an urgent phone call from FUCK OFF.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 05:05:00 AM »
On 2004-06-22 01:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Doctor 'nonomous you have an urgent phone call from FUCK OFF."

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »
Why'd someone paste the smae thing twice?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »
Maren, theres idiots abound...who do stupid shit. I imagine someone wanted to say something about the quote, but forgot to?

Maybe he dropped his joint and it fell behind one of his three computer monitors so he leaned over to get it and accidently hit the submit button before he had a chance to add any text.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
No. They were repeating what the first anonymous said.  :roll:

Offline Nuprin

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2004-06-21 22:10:00, chief wrote:

"jordan its fine for you to post your opinion on this board but you are making this a very hostile place.  i would like for this board to be a a safe place for people to get together to talk about the common experence we all had.  nowadays most people post anon so they wont have to have you deal with the shit you spew at them.  you cant agree with everone but you have no right to make people feel like shit so you feel better about your self.  i want this board to be safe place for resedents to find old friends and talk about thier opinions.  your runing it for everone.  it also sucks that all post turn into your own pissing contest.  i just wonder if anyone else feels this way.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

"

Obviously you weren't here in the good ol' days, Chief. Jordan is nothing compared to Nazi and the like. My advice to you would be to practice what you preach, and stop instigating this with Jordan like such a know it all. Do you think it isn?t obvious that this is you, Arty? Have you ever heard of the word antagonistic? Because that?s what this post is.

If you?re going to jabber on about right and wrong, good and evil, at least learn how to spell check first. Lack of intelligence shows, not only in your choice of words, but lack of thinking skills. I?m not sure if you?ve heard this before, but this isn?t a support group/therapy/healing site. There are assholes here, who will speak their minds too. That?s just the way this place is. If you want a place that is strictly there for the support of survivors, create your own. Then you can be in control, like you so obviously want to be, and you can stop blaming Jordan for your own inadequacies.

Until then, live and let die.
ittle

yellow

different

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
yo Nurpin are u a woman? cause no dude on this site could have that type of honest insight. and i agree about the typing, the people who slanderize me anonymously, forget that they spell and type the same way they do when they post under their name.. people dont understand that this forum is "in theory". if someone were to erase Gingers' server, this would be gone, all of it, forever. My one friend was like, i dont understand these microcosmic web forums, i said yea, and u shoudlnt cause they just suck you in because there are people who just like to bash others without even identifying themselves, only on the Internet can someone threaten another person and not get their face stomped on.. someone wants to try and give people my address, which would give my attorney a perfect reason to subpoena this site and have it closed down.. so my advice is, if ya'll like this forum dont post my address unless you want to ruin the insanity for all.   oh yeah that asshole above is Nick Sussi, the same dude that has been burning both sides of the candle and posting under his name then slanderizing me anonymously, seems like hes too big of a pussy to tell me on yahoo im, and since when did being called a pot head be an insult...

_________________[ This Message was edited by: Sheik Yerbouti on 2004-06-22 10:20 ][ This Message was edited by: Sheik Yerbouti on 2004-06-22 10:22 ]
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2004-06-22 10:18:00, Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

" they just suck you in because there are people who just like to bash others without even identifying themselves,

_________________[ This Message was edited by: Sheik Yerbouti on 2004-06-22 10:20 ]"

If you don't like anon postings, I suggest you go elsewhere.  The intro to the forum says anon posting WELCOME.  Either change that policy, learn to live with it or go to another forum.

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
our problem with jordo
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »
art couldnt resist to say at least one thing on this thread..
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"