Author Topic: Why did Max edit out all his quotes?  (Read 6963 times)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Why did Max edit out all his quotes?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
Is there any way you can copy over the info you had on leaving CEDU?  YOu had a great post about some resources being better than others. I think it would be helpful to paste it in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
Whatever,
I care about nothing anyone says or thinks about me or my posts - not one molocule of care or concern.
Peace
Max

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »
Also,
Sorry, but I cannot revive deleted posts.
Max

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »
Thank you for your support. I edited out my posts because, as I said:

"And suffering is not a badge of honor. Experiencing tyranny does not deserve a bow or a kiss. The honor is in removing the stumbling stone. The honor is in the impolite destruction of tyranny through honest, powerful dialogue - not etiquette. Not political correctness." -- Maximus  

And I was getting questioned as if I had no right to question freely. I have seen these boards taken over by pro CEDU forces and I was questioning the legitimacy of board. Frankly, I think after hearing the heated spewing of worthless anarchistic, self important paranoia with a non-political adolescent agenda we can all conclude that, I was wrong, these folks are harmless as piss ants.  

Therefore,I will continue to speak up in spite of the attention seekers and weak minded blow hards who have no greater gift than profanity and hate. Perhaps these folks needed CEDU, or perhaps they are sick because of CEDU. I just know they are sick and I will continue to ignore them such as they deserve.

Let's stay on task and not get pulled off track by these CEDU students or staff who are lacking in morality, critical thinking skills and IQ.

Now, as I remember, we were talking about an organized protest before this irrelivant pissing competition started. Can we stay on course?

As much as I enjoy hearing my effect on these morons, I am not patronizing these idiots anymore. Nither should you. It is futile. I want to dialogue with the intelligent people. I am referring to Jack, chisink and all the other therapist and authentic students and staff who have a real agenda that goes beyond being on stage and throwing a tantrum.

"And suffering is not a badge of honor. Experiencing tyranny does not deserve a bow or a kiss. The honor is in removing the stumbling stone. The honor is in the impolite destruction of tyranny through honest, powerful dialogue - not etiquette. Not political correctness."
I DID NOT SAY NARCISSISM AND STUPIDITY WERE EFFECTIVE. THEY ARE NOT

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2004, 12:43:00 AM »
"Frankly, I think after hearing the heated spewing of worthless anarchistic, self important paranoia with a non-political adolescent agenda we can all conclude that, I was wrong, these folks are harmless as piss ants. "-Maximus

Well at least I woke you up.  I mean come on- the mafia?  kill,kill,kill?  What are you smoking?-

"Therefore,I will continue to speak up in spite of the attention seekers and weak minded blow hards who have no greater gift than profanity and hate. Perhaps these folks needed CEDU, or perhaps they are sick because of CEDU. I just know they are sick and I will continue to ignore them such as they deserve. "-Maximus

Okay, now at the end of my post, I said just one man's opinion.  I don't know the facts about a god damn thing.  But some folks needed CEDU?  Fuck you.  Some "niggers" needed there asses hung too, right?  Some "kikes" needed to get burned too right?  Some children needed to get brainwashed, humiliated in front of their peers, exploited and stripped of all there rights as a human being too, right?  Fuck you I again say.

-

"Let's stay on task and not get pulled off track by these CEDU students or staff who are lacking in morality, critical thinking skills and IQ. "

-Maximus

You again attempt to spread fear and paranoia. I think most people on this site can see right through you. Again, you are trying to put people through the CEDU treatment by trying to propagate YOUR OWN IDEA of what morality is.  We had enough of that shit at CEDU asshole.

"As much as I enjoy hearing my effect on these morons, I am not patronizing these idiots anymore. Neither should you. It is futile. I want to dialogue with the intelligent people."

-Maximus

I do believe Machiavelli, Mussolini, Mel Wasserman, and Hitler made the same kind of comments.  That's more of your fascist rhetoric.  In other words, I have no right to dialogue with others of your superiority.  Only the "intelligent people" can dialogue properly.  The less intelligent don't know what they want as well as the more intelligent people do.  That's how they excuse themselves at Cedu when they rape the minds of those poor kids.

-

Why I edited myself out

Posted: 2004-06-30 15:22:00  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever,

I care about nothing anyone says or thinks about me or my posts - not one molocule of care or concern.

Peace

Max

That's honest at least.  You care nothing about anyone, so you edited out all the good advice in your posts.  Fuck everybody but yourself right?  "-not one molecule of care or concern."  They're your words.

-

"I DID NOT SAY NARCISSISM AND STUPIDITY WERE EFFECTIVE. THEY ARE NOT"-Maximus

Refer back to Maximus' answer to why he edited out his posts.  He should heed his own advice that hypocrital bastard.-

"And suffering is not a badge of honor. Experiencing tyranny does not deserve a bow or a kiss. The honor is in removing the stumbling stone. The honor is in the impolite destruction of tyranny through honest, powerful dialogue - not etiquette. Not political correctness."

I agree wholeheartedly. You use the words "impolite" and "not etiquette" and "not political correctedness."  Yet I am profane and immoral. You've already established yourself as the one capable of judging morality.  So did Rudy Bentz, Pam, Martin Wiens, Guy Bonanno, Hitler, Stalin, Khmer Rouge, Reagan, Macarthur, the list of terrorists goes on.  I'm impolite and immoral?  Fuck you in the neck.

So as this is one man's opinion.  

[ This Message was edited by:  on 2004-07-02 12:04 ]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:29:39 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2004, 01:46:00 AM »
Max: We need you to care.  I don't like tossing peopele aside, we all gotta get in it together.

Felsher, HOW, come on let's tone down this one up party w/Max and embrace the our commonalities.

Maybe we should have our own CEDU reunuin party. THe CEDU SUX Party! We can agree on a place and make it happen!!  what do you think, I'd love to meet the players. I am in Philadelphhia area, Laura and Jhni are in the midwest, max is inidaho, jack and roy and chinsk live....COME ON GUYS! Let's have a fun party and talk about CEDU and laugh away.  Maybe we could come up with some objectives.  I'm seriou. Let's do it!!!!!!!Whaddaya say???  I'm shanlea by the way

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
Heck, we can do a theme thing--dress up as your least favoritr family head or propheet blah blah blah  Come on guys I'm serious! Say you are in!

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »
It was me who wants a reunion of us CEDU Fornits folks.  It could be fun.We can come as our favorite indictment. We can all agree on a place that is either central or where most people live cloe to.... Let's Do IT!  ::cheers::
hanlea

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »
Play dress-up?  Laugh about CEDU?  Party about it?

That's like Iraqi Prisoners from Abu Graib getting out and putting on fake electrocution outfits, and reenacting their humiliations for fun.

Count me out.

I'll celebrate with you guys when we've done something worth celebrating.

Until then the war is on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
Shanlea,
I'm in Idaho and I am willing to meet for a peaceful fun get together and to plan your peaceful protest at a parent conference.

In Idaho, they have their conferences at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Hotel - see internet. I would be willing to provide beds and floors for protesters at my home. Also I can find out when and, if a different place, where they are going to have the conference. Any other ideas? Share them.
Thanks Max

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »
First,the "dress up as your favorite indictment" was a joke.  Second, I wasn't trivializing the hell that was CEDU. I was simply suggesting that instead of just bitching, we should all get together because we all share a common bond.  We can talk, bitch, and yes, laugh.  Because laughter is strong medicine. We could also talk about the protest etc.

Bryan, I don't know a soul who went to CEDU except for those posting on the site.  I guess I was just looking to bring us all together.

I was trying to be friendly and pardon me for not letting CEDU kill my sense of humor along with everything else they did.

Shanlea

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
On 2004-06-30 21:43:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:
"Therefore,I will continue to speak up in spite of the attention seekers and weak minded blow hards who have no greater gift than profanity and hate. Perhaps these folks needed CEDU, or perhaps they are sick because of CEDU. I just know they are sick and I will continue to ignore them such as they deserve. "-Maximus

Okay, now at the end of my post, I said just one man's opinion.  I don't know the facts about a god damn thing.  But some folks needed CEDU?  Fuck you.  Some "niggers" needed there asses hung too, right?  Some "kikes" needed to get burned too right?  Some children needed to get brainwashed, humiliated in front of their peers, exploited and stripped of all there rights as a human being too, right?  Fuck you I again say.

-Bryan Felsher

i think this was a miscommunication... well, i'd hope so, at least.  it's not that these kids needed CEDU, they needed some form of effective therapy.  unfortunately, CEDU does not provide such therapy due to it's unethical, standardized practices.

"Let's stay on task and not get pulled off track by these CEDU students or staff who are lacking in morality, critical thinking skills and IQ. "

-Maximus

You again attempt to spread fear and paranoia.  My IQ is 161 if you're interested.  I think most people on this site can see right through you. Again, you are trying to put people through the CEDU treatment by trying to propagate YOUR OWN IDEA of what morality is.  We had enough of that shit at CEDU asshole.

-Bryan Felsher

IQs?? give me a break.. why don't you guys just bust out a ruler and measure up?
IQ tests aren't accurate tests of mental potential anyway; there's a lot more involved.
and who are you to say who is moral and who is not?
i'm with you on this one bryan.. what is and is not "moral" is a bit subjective, don't you think?  i mean, hitler thought he was being moral... he was doing a noble cause for the "real" germans.  a lot of us tend to think that we're doing the right thing and that others who don't live up to our standards are wrong; trust me, i'm a self-righteous bitch.

"As much as I enjoy hearing my effect on these morons, I am not patronizing these idiots anymore. Neither should you. It is futile. I want to dialogue with the intelligent people."

-Maximus

it's rather amusing how you're saying that you're no longer going to "patronize" these "morons/idiots". need i go any further to elaborate on what is wrong with such a statement???

I do believe Machiavelli, Mussolini, Mel Wasserman, and Hitler made the same kind of comments.  That's more of your fascist rhetoric.  In other words, I have no right to dialogue with others of your superiority.  Only the "intelligent people" can dialogue properly.  The less intelligent don't know what they want as well as the more intelligent people do.  That's how they excuse themselves at Cedu when they rape the minds of those poor kids.

-Bryan Felsher

ever read the writings of friedrich nietzsche?

"I DID NOT SAY NARCISSISM AND STUPIDITY WERE EFFECTIVE. THEY ARE NOT"-Maximus

honestly, i don't think you're one to bash on narcissism based on the posts that i've just responded to.  well, i guess that is all a part of the narcissistic paradox... so, preach on, brotha. :roll:

so, i just hopped into this debate.  i'm really ignorant, i just posted in response to the posts i saw; i really know nothing about you max, and i'll be the first to admit it.

RIP[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-07-02 08:33 ]
aura solomon

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
On 2004-07-01 12:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shanlea,

I'm in Idaho and I am willing to meet for a peaceful fun get together and to plan your peaceful protest at a parent conference.

In Idaho, they have their conferences at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Hotel - see internet. I would be willing to provide beds and floors for protesters at my home. Also I can find out when and, if a different place, where they are going to have the conference. Any other ideas? Share them.

Thanks Max

"

On 2004-07-01 11:19:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"Play dress-up?  Laugh about CEDU?  Party about it?

That's like Iraqi Prisoners from Abu Graib getting out and putting on fake electrocution outfits, and reenacting their humiliations for fun.

Count me out.

I'll celebrate with you guys when we've done something worth celebrating.

Until then the war is on."

shanlea, that's a great idea.
bryan, remember, you're trying to host an activist get together as well... and remember, the best way to organize such plans is to join forces, share and reflect energy.
it's a celebration for being alive... everyday is werth celebrating.  it's also a celebration for the action about to be taken.  to life, and pro-active collaborations.  yea!
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »
yes- you are right.  Humour is VERY strong.  In fact
throughtout history it has been one of the important moving factors.

However, I am too angry still to laugh about most of it.  But I'm still growing, and one day we'll all laugh about it.

We all have our own style and our own ideas.  I support you in our attempt to destroy the CEDU mentality through whatever means neccesary.

Hey- you know me!

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2004, 11:14:00 AM »
Well about the I.Q.- yes I can agree.  They're are many tests and only one test gave me that score.
(It did however give me an egotistical hard-on!!)

I.Q. tests only measure the ability to think past certain levels.  
They do not measure the ablility
to think past certain levels.  
Follow?

Anyway, I am not qualified to be an activist host as well as Laura or Hell or Shanlea or Opposition.

I am fully aware that I am MUCH too emotional, and frankly- explosive for that sort of thing.

Maybe my background as a Russian Jew has some effect.

I think that I have a few good ideas though and I
KNOW I have the fortitude to ACT.

[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-07-02 08:21 ]