Author Topic: I was kicked off aol for advertising www.thestraights.com  (Read 6099 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was kicked off aol for advertising www.thestraights.com
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2004, 10:06:00 AM »
""The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied. ""

I get this prompt multiple times on your site.  and I DON'T have aol.

I found more info at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark, ... ~mode=flat
seems to be a verizon thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2004, 10:08:00 AM »
Here it is, pardon the above broken link.

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
um yah I see that now.  OOPS!  

http://www.the8thstep.com
 :lol:
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
On 2004-06-27 04:37:00, Sara-1984 wrote:

"

On 2004-06-27 02:58:00, Kathy wrote:

"I was told yesterday that when someone tried to reach my site "The 8th Step" ( h :question: "

And the link above won't work because you emoted in the middle of the "http"   :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: Sara-1984 on 2004-06-27 04:45 ]"

This is what I was replying to.
Kathy

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »
On 2004-06-27 07:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here it is, pardon the above broken link.

"

Thanks for the link.  Looks like a problem I can't do much about.  So, unless anyone has any other ideas... I'm stuck with it.  Hey, you get what you pay for.
Kathy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »
My technique to fight these scum worked.
My last day of "group",I was led into the office by an execuitive staff member,put in a chair and was told "When you learn how to behave properly you will be allowed to return to group".Then I walked to my mothers car in the parking lot and never saw the place again.
I was only ever 1st phase,and even they put me in my mothers house with 2 "oldcommers" for about a week while I was a 1st phaser,then I was "let go" from the program.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2004-06-27 09:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My technique to fight these scum worked.

My last day of "group",I was led into the office by an execuitive staff member,put in a chair and was told "When you learn how to behave properly you will be allowed to return to group".Then I walked to my mothers car in the parking lot and never saw the place again.

I was only ever 1st phase,and even they put me in my mothers house with 2 "oldcommers" for about a week while I was a 1st phaser,then I was "let go" from the program."

Now That's interesting - how in the hell did ya manage that one?   :eek:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
On 2004-06-27 01:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Use of the term 7 stepper"???

It was a long time ago.

The technique to be the strongest:Never do anything they instruct you to do.Never submit when they use pain to torture you.

Anytime you can slip a limb free,use it to kick or punch the nearest person,regardless of their phase.

All 7steppers are scum,even today.

I warned you about trusting any personal information to these whackos today.

I will kill any of you that have tortured me in the past,if I ever run in to you in the public."

You know, you're choosing to be miserable your entire life with that way of thinking. Why do you want to torture yourself like that? Is your own happiness worth sacrificing? Move on. Stop letting the past dictate your present and future. You are in control of the choices you make. You have no one to blame now, except you. Take responsibility for the choices you have made in the past, and the ones you are making right now.  

Personally, I got tired of anger running my life. It made me miserable, and was self-defeating. It added nothing to my life but loneliness, and discontentment. It also held me back from ever trusting, which kept me from experiencing love.

(My .02 )

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
I did it by NOT GIVING IN (like all 7Stepper Scum).
When I was led out from the group,I am SURE they were all told that I was being sent to the "4 year program",the one where they shave your head and you have to wake up at 4:30AM every morning.
I think they just realised that my mother was not a bottomless pit of money,so I was "let go".Also I kicked everybody in the face and throat as often as I could.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
Well hopefully not everyone you kicked in the face and throat feels the same way you do...or watch your back.

Oh but wait, you were probably the only one wronged in the whole building. I mean you are the only one deserving of carrying a grudge this long am I right? I mean those people who yelled at you and held you captive deserve to be attacked. But you should be forgiven for kicking people when ever you felt like it in the face and throat? You see you are so busy pointing fingers and calling others abusers you can't see the gaping hole in your logic. Yes they tried to abuse you...but you were an abuser also. HULLO it's called physical abuse. Which makes you a culprit also...imagine that.

So wait no more!! I say seize the moment take it out on yourself!!

Unless your the only person who counts here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »
I am not among the abusers.I was being tortured and when my limb slipped free I hit them EVERY TIME.I never participated in abuse to others because I was INSTRUCTED to.I never had any person under my control.
I arrived to the program alone,and I departed the program alone.
I am quite capable of watching MY back,but I do not have to (when it concerns the program).
You will be beat if I know your face and I EVER see you again (those from my program).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2004, 09:01:00 AM »
My hero....going to beat up people that wronged him when he was 15.

Whatta man!

How galiant...how heroic..how brave...how macho...

how stupid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
The point is you were an abuser. Sorry but kicking people in the face and throat by definition is physically abusive. Straight won that battle face it. No matter how you played the game you were abusive. Some emotionally others physically but all abusive. Even the people you never spoke and never hit anyone carved on their own limbs...self abuse. The point is you can't live in an environment like Straight without reacting to it in some way. The whole model was set up to "break" the person in one way or another. So you still want to kill people from your program?

Wow all these years later Straight is still winning.

I heard your strong theory...guess it all depends on your point of view.

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2004, 12:51:00 AM »
On 2004-06-25 09:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well the fact that you use the term 7 Steppers pretty much dates when you were involved with Straight. So all these years later you still want to strangle your old comers? Wow but you were the strong one? Huh?

Oh please do share your advise on how I to can be one of the STRONG ones. Please those of us weak ones who have at least learned to have a discussion about Straight w/o threatening violence really could use your help!"

EDIT: I meant to quote the other guy thats allpissed but misquoted another post and too lazy to fix it**

I dont think that every graduate is to blame..I have said, in the past, the same thing you are saying ...but..no longer feel that way.
 Are there people to blame? Yes. Where does the blame lay ? Exe staff? Creator of program? Sr staff? Any staff? 3rd phase and above? only your oldcomers?your parents? yourself? noone? everyone?

Its a fine line and a blurry line..the point is kicking someones ass isnt gonna make you feel better. Its gonna hurt them and mabey you..
  What if you do? What if you win the fight...and what if you accidentaly get a good hard blow into the head that kills him/her? What if you cause a blood clot?

You know starting a fistfight...can be so much more dangerous than you realize? Even if the initial fight ends with noone seriously hurt..it causes retaliation...that person may stew over what you did to them..and you cant watch yer back all the time..Hell even if you did ...do you realize how easy it is for someone to get into your house, silently, while you sleep, even if you have an alarm system?

Ok Im getting off topic here..But I just dont think tracking people down and starting shit is the way to get revenge..

You know there are kids going thru Straight right this second? Some in the same buildings as you? Oh, they changed the name, and have fresh faces on staff...
 What happened to us is done and will never be taken back or changed..
 You can do things to work to get these places exposed and stopped..that would do so much more than beating up (insert person you hated from program thats ..prolly feels so guilty they are miserable anyway and you dont even realize it)

Anyway I hope you think your way through this and do whats right for you and makes you happy bro..

Wont you be my neighbor?[ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2004-06-29 21:52 ][ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2004-06-29 21:52 ]
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2004, 02:31:00 AM »
I dont ever get the opportunity to see the faces of these criminals (7Steppers),but when I do I will kill them.