Author Topic: Forum vs Elan  (Read 6117 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »
god damn how many times do i have to sign in????
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
beth remember Mirah?? she rocked n didnt give a fuk if you knew it or liked her, what was the other sistah from indiana's name??  She was funny as hell.  My first day she kept talking with pudding in her mouth trying to get me to crack up... She said it was an eating disorder but she just wanted to get me in trouble... what was her name?????
SyN

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
Oh yeah, fucking Mirah! Remember she used to wear those white basketball player socks that went all the way up her legs?
Well, we had a lot of homegirls from the IND. I think you're either talking about Michelle or Jill Culver. Michelle was a fucking trip. All of the new res and most of the girls were afraid of her, but she was a sweet chick. Strong, though. Damn, remember when she used to do pull ups in the doorway of the Xpeditor's office? Jill was a real cool chick too. Wait, wasn't Steph Huddleston from IND? Cori Bulatovich was, too. Wow, man. What the hell is in the water in Indiana?

:rofl:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2004-06-22 20:13:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"god damn how many times do i have to sign in????

SyN"

stupid stale idiot

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
Oh wait you said "SISTAH"! Well that would effectively rule out all of the above except Michelle. Michelle, ma bell.......

:cool:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
yeah michelle!!!! she was awesome.  A true burly girlie!!! She was a riot. Didnt give a fuuuuukk. Good people.  She is one person i wish i could randomly run into!!
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »
What do you mean you hope i am one of the peeps you think I am? Now I am nervous. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
I've met up with probably 5% of the total group I was there with.  I got along with about 99% and have wanted to see most all for 7 goin on 8 years now, nothing shady I just grew up with these kids and then poof you never see them again.. it kinda sucks.  It shouldnt be like that. thats what i mean anon.  :smile:  [email protected]
SyN

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »
Goes double for me. I don't want any drama, I'd just like to talk with some of the peeps that I spent my days with those two long, dark years. I know in my heart most of those people I was close with are gone forever. Not off this material plane, god-willing, but from my life. I'm just trying to forge some connections. Feel free to mail me [email protected], but answer me this, if you will...... Do you know me? I told ya who I was, I just wanna know if we are acquainted.
 :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2004, 09:53:00 PM »
When I got to Elan, on fri and sat nights all the guys would play spades during the movie. It was real jail like, partners always finding ways to cheat and stack the decks. We all knew we were doing it, but no one cared, it was like we were tring to find out who could outsmart who. Those nights a lot of guilt occured, teeneage kids just talking for real, forming "contracts" that helped heal them from the isolation of growing up in Elan. I was closer to those guys(and a few girls) than I have ever been with anyone and worked out many of my issues with those contracts forming guilt(not in group). I come to this site because I miss that, and it is hard for others to relate unless they have been there. I keep coming back even though a lot of this stuff makes me want to puke. I guess I am searching for that connection again, and maybe there are some "peeps" on this sight that can be real for a second, even if it only is a second, I'd take that, coz maybe I could heal just a little more. - Jonny Nailz (the anon poster)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2004, 12:41:00 AM »
On 2004-06-24 08:55:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"I've met up with probably 5% of the total group I was there with.  I got along with about 99% and have wanted to see most all for 7 goin on 8 years now, nothing shady I just grew up with these kids and then poof you never see them again.. it kinda sucks.  It shouldnt be like that. thats what i mean anon.  :smile:  [email protected]

SyN "

I was thinking today how bad it feels to leave your friends.
The common experience we all shared, surrounded by people we spent more time with than our own families.
The subject doesnt come up as often or as intensely as I think it should. We go from being surrounded by quite posibly the closest friendships we will ever have, to what?
Its hard to know how to feel since we are all in such a fuckin hurry to leave that place.
I wonder if this is one of the things that effects war vets too? They spend 2, 3, 4 years with thier buddies in a miserable, frightening, often mentally cripling environment...to be sent home ALONE.

Its sad. its heartbreaking. there has to be a better way.

I think theres a portion of discontent with Elan for this reason...its tough to put your finger on it, but its there, and it hurts.

Trolls: have your way with the post I dont really give a fuck...Im used to seeing anon asswads come along and offer thier sick twisted shit to a sane conversation.

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »
you have some really good points man.. but you are anonymous....
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2004, 01:24:00 AM »
Who gives a fuck Jordan? Anons with good posts dont need to be heckled by your sorry ass...ANON IS A FUCKING OPTION!!! Dont like it...FUCK OFF!

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »
take it easy there man, im just making a point, stay anon for all you want.  u still make good sense..  the one time i met marc rosenberg he said one good thing " even if you have a needle in your arm, if what you say is the truth, by all means I'll listen" or something to that effect..  no hard feelings, hell i dont even know you... :wave:
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forum vs Elan
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2004, 01:39:00 AM »
In case you havnt noticed...those who reveal thier identity get hassled the most, personal flames, people (always anon) come along and talk shit, say they know this or that about the person, its not pleasant, its stupid and it sucks...

On the other hand, Posting anon, the worst youll ever hear is..."anons have no nutts" which is not a personal attack at all. Just a whisper on a scream, doesnt mean a thing.

In the worst case, people like you DO make an ass of themselves, all by themselves with no help needed from the hecklers.

Ill stay anon thank you.