Author Topic: Someone shoot me  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« on: July 14, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
This sucks, and elan sucks. It ruined my life.  Thats all I can say ELAN RUINED MY LIFE.  And to all you parents of Elan kids beware, when Jeff ortiz got out he beat his mothers head in with a sledge hammer. Any parent who puts there kid through that should at least be tourchered for the 3 years the kid was torchered. Yeah you get a new kid in 3 years. A kid that is utterly confused and brainwashed, watch as the years unfold after Elan. Maybe your kid won't be under 18 any more and in your care. ELAN MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY! Gives us nightmares, post traumatic stress sydrome, and years of depression and low self esteem from the verbal vomit spewed all over us by staff everyday. I think I took out over a thousand dealing crews. Mostly blasts and VR's.  I remember giving 2 posotive tt's.   I remeber working my fucking ass off to the point where I thought I may not wke up the next morning, and going back to the staff office to see Claire woodman and Marc shooting the shit and smoking cigs.  Marc is pissed cuz he can't kick dope.  So he would take it out on us.  He ruined X-mas one year. I mean the actual day not "concept x-mas"  We had GM's and Crew vr's all day. Hell, he was Jewish what did he care.  But the worst part of Elan was the feeling that you would be there forever, that everymorning for the rest of your life you would hear HOUSE WAKE UP! And scramble frantically to make your bed with perfection so that you could shower before hygeine blew. CLEANING all day, yelling all day, watching noses get broken, watching the veins pop out of marcs head as he screamed senseless jibberish at scared kids standing in front of the house. My advice is if you have a child at elan, you pull them out, when all this gets uncovered and the place is sued and different staff are tripping over there words in court, you will feel like a bad parent.  Imagine your daughter walking around with ketchup soaked tampons taped to her head, or your son being tied to a chair and thrown down a flight of stairs.  The staff will manipulate you, I think they are brainwashed too. Elan is no good.  AS us graduates get older the senseless abuse we edured angers me more and more. And this fucking image of elan floats though my dreams evernight.  NO parent, no matter how frustrated with a kid should send them to Elan. Unless you absolutely hate them, and are getting off on the fact that right now your child could be standing in front of 50 people being spat upon and verbally attacked. You think that shit doesnt get to us?  HOUSE IN THE DINING ROOM GENERAL FUCKING MEETING!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Robert

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 04:50:00 PM »
Your right the staff are brainwashed. Its like a cult!!

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
To that anonymous poster...
I dont agree with the way you ridicule a "typical Jew" although, on the other hand, I loved your words, that you used to decribe the way Elan has made you feel & all, they are very moving...I am going to print it out...It is descriptive and it just moved me...Many of the parts are parts I can relate to, although I was never there for the tampon or throwing down the stairs incident...

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
Choose your weapon. Rubberbands, spitballs, bullets :question:  ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »
Im sorry, If I came across as stereotyping a typical jew. I would never do that, I mean that marc rosenburg ruined X-mas, and it was ok, he was the only staff to work on x-mas and he was jewish so, it wasn't ruining a holiday for him.  I am not prejudice and I meant nothing againts Jews in anyway

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »
Very well said post :nworthy: . That sounds like something RosenJew would do, Ruin the childrens x-mas.

Offline Sweet Girl

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
CCT-
I have to begin this post by saying that a lot of the time I try to just "observe" when I come to this sight.  However, I will say something if I feel like someone could gain something from what I have to say- so here goes...
First of all, I think it is VERY evident that people are somewhat disturbed by your presence here.  Now, I don't know YOU at all, and niether does anyone else here.  All we know of you is what you say to us here.   So far, what I've learned about you is that first of all, you are a parent who has sent their child to elan (which, for obvious reasons you are not going to get any support or sympathy here on that one.)  But the other thing that I've learned about you is that you are an instigater (sp?).  It is almost like you are sticking around this sight for the soul purpose of getting a rise out of people.  At least that's the impression that I've gotten.  I mean, I think it's pretty clear that there's NOTHING you can say to change anyone's opinion about elan, or about parents who send their children there.  It's almost insulting to the people who had to go through it that you're even trying to do that.  WE WERE THERE!!!  Fortunately for you, you'll never have to be there.  But don't come in here with a threatening "bring it on" type of attitude, because we'll never see eye to eye with you, and you'll never see eye to eye with us on this issue.  We're kind of on opposite ends of the spectrum if you know what I mean.
     As for the impreesion that your son has given you- I don't know if it's real or not.  I AM sure that you WANT to believe that it's real because you don't WANT to feel bad about sending him there.  As everyone has already told you- I too am sure that his true feelings will come out over the years.  I know that for me, I felt so terrible about all the things I had done prior to elan, that I just grinned and beared it for two years and acted like I actually enjoyed being there- but my parents have slowly but surely learned that that wasn't exactly the way it was.  
      The bottom line is that you'll never really know what is true and what is real in that place because you're not the one experiencing it.  So, basically, this going back and forth with those of us who DID experience it, is really quite pointless.  Hopefully you get the picture.
Well I\'ve been afraid of changin, because I\'ve built my life around you.  But time makes you bolder- even children get older, and I\'m getting older too.\" -Fleetwood Mac

Offline Robert

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 12:16:00 AM »
I have to agree with you. This is a strange place for a current Elan parent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2004, 02:28:00 AM »
Sweet girl. You will not learn a thing about Elan here. Seriously, this is NOT a place to seek enlightenment. Elan Alum is not either its dead over there. But I will say this, the parents board seems to be active. Go there and meet some other parents and talk to them. Get out of fornits, its not for you, and not designed to do anything but tell you that you fucked up by allowing your kid to go to Elan or any other institution. I wouldnt be wasting time in ANY website honestly. Call your kid as often as they allow. Write a letter once a week just to be there for him/her. Email if they let you. Send pictures and keep you kid a part of your life in every imaginable way you can while he/she is away. And please dont let the hostile crowds tell you that you made a mistake, or that Elan will do your child no good. There are WAY more people out there happy and pursuing respectable careers and enjoying a normal life since leaving Elan than there are miserable ones. Some of those miserable ones have good cause to be miserable, but to blame it all on Elan is dilusional and counterproductive to a solution.

GET OUT OF THIS SITE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone shoot me
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »
Uh, I guess I was addressing the wrong person. Who-ever the parent is with a kid at Elan is who I meant this for. Forgive me for I am human.