Author Topic: Need advice on Behavior Modification Programs for my son.  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need advice on Behavior Modification Programs for my son.
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:55:46 PM »
Hello to all. Reason for my corrospondance is that I am currently about to embark on a two month business trip and I will not be able to help my wife with my troubled teen. I do not want her to have to carry the full burden of taking care of him. I am here hoping somebody or more can provide advice on what  Behavior Modification Program would best suit my troubled teen. He is 16. He is a heavy drug user. He is also an alcoholic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 01:12:55 PM »
You really want to help the boy? Your wife? Take him with you on this trip. No - I am not joking.  Do it.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
1/10

I need to make a troll-o-meter graphic for this shit. It's just getting old.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Alternative solution
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 03:07:24 PM »
I have an alternative solution. Make an offer to your child about letting him travel to my country and join some fellow youngsters which are about to be educated in good manners by our police.

http://ungdomshuset.info/spip.php?article48

Beware that he can end up being killed because our police dont use tasers or pebber spray, but just guns and they investigate themselves. No conviction has been made against a police officer for wrongfull use of a gun for decades.

But they only kill about 5 to 10 people per year and due to the massive amount of cameras around this house, they wouldn't shoot but beat up the youngsters up instead.

Your son should be so welcome and he will learn about the Danish culture while he is here (The legal limit for alcohol comsumption in Denmark is 16 years and the age of consent is 15.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 08:06:54 PM »
Come on guys, maybe this person is really worried what his son is going to do to himself, give him some slack

Sometimes some kids really do need to go into a program for their own safety - just not ones where they will be abused

you wouldn't leave a mentally ill person roaming the street without help would you, or someone with cancer without hospital treatment, alcoholism and drig abuse is an illness, this kid needs help and so do the parents, they cannot possibly deal with his problems unless they are trained to do so

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
OK - We are so use to trolls, so here is a real advice
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 03:18:48 AM »
If you look for a program, choose a family program.

Go there with your son and stay with him.

Wilderness programs can be dangerous if signs of illness is ignored. Children dies out there because illness is looked at as manipulation. By your presence you can avoid the disaster. After all you know your son best and you will be able to see whether he is hurt for real in a given situation or he is just trying avoid responsibility.

Also you will be in a position to interfere if the therapists is going to beat your child up. Believe me. Violence sometime is a part of behavior manipulation.

This experience will bring you close together for sure and you will be able to bond with him in the future.

Some children attending normal programs on their own will never forget how they got sent away. They ends up feeling abandoned and they will for sure abandon their parents in the future.

So if you are for real, choose a family program.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 04:49:36 PM »
Sounds like your son could be saved by Tranquility Bay. That would be my first choice.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 06:46:18 PM »
Quote from: ""BSarro""
Sounds like your son could be saved by Tranquility Bay. That would be my first choice.

Check his name, BSarro.  Rosenburg.  Mr. Jesus won't let you in Hebben if you help a Hebrew, or "Jewboy" as you've written before.  You'd better do some serious praying, fool.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »
Troll vs. Troll anyone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Need advice on Behavior Modification Programs for my son
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 11:10:31 PM »
Quote from: ""David L. Rosenburg""
Hello to all. Reason for my corrospondance is that I am currently about to embark on a two month business trip and I will not be able to help my wife with my troubled teen. I do not want her to have to carry the full burden of taking care of him. I am here hoping somebody or more can provide advice on what  Behavior Modification Program would best suit my troubled teen. He is 16. He is a heavy drug user. He is also an alcoholic.

Call the police, and press as many charges as you can. Make sure you get felonies on his record, that will only help more. Then after you did that, go to the bank and withdrawl all your money. Take that money order or cashier's check, roll it up as thin as you possibly can, bend over as far as you can and shove that baby up your ass as far as you can. You taste that? That's program satisfaction right there, 96% success rating.

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 09:27:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""David L. Rosenburg""

Call the police, and press as many charges as you can. Make sure you get felonies on his record, that will only help more. Then after you did that, go to the bank and withdrawl all your money. Take that money order or cashier's check, roll it up as thin as you possibly can, bend over as far as you can and shove that baby up your ass as far as you can. You taste that? That's program satisfaction right there, 96% success rating.

You forgot the part where you soak the wad in kerosene and set it aflame before you shove