Author Topic: INVESTIGATION  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Investigator

• View Profile
INVESTIGATION
« on: June 15, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »
I am looking to contact student and/or staff that were at the Running Springs CEDU in 2001 to 2002.

There is an investigation underway into alleged sexual abuse that occurred during that time frame.

If you're aware of violations of the law that have occurred at that site, I would wecome hearing from you.

I have been reading this site for sometime now and have been waiting from the proper time to sign on.  Events have happened which make this the moment.  I have been referred to in past posts regarding CEDU.  As I am aware that everyone is concerned about the validity of posts and the author, I can be contacted by e-mail, or check the telephone directory for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station's telephone number.

I'm not making any promises, but if you have or had an issue with CEDU that violates state law, I want to hear about it.  Maybe WE can make a difference.

My investigation covers a period of late 2001 to early 2002 because those are the dates I have been given.  If I become aware of violations at different dates, I'm no longer locked in to those dates.

Help me help you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
INVESTIGATION
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
Can I give away (confirm) the origin of your post? Not the actual IP or machine name, but the last 4 elements which show the agency from which you're posting.

From the bottom of any large organization looking up through the ranks, human greed and stupidity look a lot like a conspiracy.
--S. Gilbert

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
INVESTIGATION
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 02:02:00 AM »
d-d-d-damn...
keep your ears open for "martin weins".  i wouldn't doubt it if he was involved in some shit like that...
aura solomon