Author Topic: CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!  (Read 10427 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
The Sheriff is there in Twin peaks
Go for it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2004, 04:46:00 AM »
im at cedu high right now.  Im on a home visit and nothing better to do so i looked up cedu discussions.  i was there for the whole search warant thing, it was fuckin nuts.  about 10-15 cops rushed in and put up posts outside every exit and wouldnt let any staff leave.  CEDU said this was a normal thing lol.  I dont even hate the school that much anymore but I do see a lot of things wrong with it.  A lot of you guys used to work at cedu?  why dont you just post the shit thats inethical or illegal here and get that shit busted, they teach integrity your just useing it.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2004, 05:31:00 AM »
On 2004-06-25 01:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"im at cedu high right now.  Im on a home visit and nothing better to do so i looked up cedu discussions.  i was there for the whole search warant thing, it was fuckin nuts.  about 10-15 cops rushed in and put up posts outside every exit and wouldnt let any staff leave.  CEDU said this was a normal thing lol.  I dont even hate the school that much anymore but I do see a lot of things wrong with it.  A lot of you guys used to work at cedu?  why dont you just post the shit thats inethical or illegal here and get that shit busted, they teach integrity your just useing it."

they do...
this whole board is dedicated to the unethical elements that construct their system.
i went to chs too.. please feel free to contact me via im or email, my info is listed in my profile.  i'd love to talk to you.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
Investagator

Check with the Bonners Ferry CPS Child Protective Services - they were there for the riot at Northwest Academy and have all the dope on how the schools operate at the Rocky Mountain Academy center. It is Exactly like CEDU and Owned by the same group - Brown Schools. Call Mike Starns at CPS 208 area code. Also see the spokesman review news stories at teenliberty.com. This is a national issue - It would save kids to get it in the press. I am afraid of them. I worked at BCA as a therapist and they ran me out for reporting to CPS instead of their "risk management" department. It is actually the "hide staff abuse department."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
This is totally true that the state does nothing -I was there for 18 years. They pretend to care, so they can keep those jobs and make more jobs poliferating paperwork and bureaucracy.

In fact the State of Idaho has Fake Child Protective Services, Fake Adult and Childrens Mental Health, Fake Attorney Generals, fake prosecuters and a fake govener who protects no one except those who are rich and employ lots of people. Abusing kids or racketeering or whatever is fine with them. CEDU And Brown Schools is a RACKET and a CULT and the state of Idaho will do nothing. At least California is acting on rapes. There have been rapes at RMA and BCA and the sheriff, prosecurers and child protection ignore them.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 01:09:00 AM »
If this is true about Idaho's government turning the other cheek its because the parents are not being vocal.  If adult parents were vocal, believe me that oil would get greased.  What if we all place a call to these bureaucrats there?
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
I am a father of a 14 year old cedu survivor who I got out with the help of California authorities.

There is a major criminal investigation of cedu under way.  The kids need your help!

Please phone or e-mail me and my daughter.  

We want to put you in touch with the detective!

[email protected]
call collect: (212) 496-0593

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
I am the father of a cedu survivor - my 14 year old daughter - who was kicked out of cedu when social services was about to drive up the road.

There is a major criminal investigation of cedu that is under way.  We need your help!  We want to know what happened to that grandfather.

We are not cedu spies.  Please contact Elena at [email protected] or call collect at (212) 496-0593

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
Anyone with information about 2002, when 40 kids were sexually molested/abused?

I have the report.

Let me know if you want it.

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »
Dave lapere,

Please email me, [email protected] I would like to ask you a few questions. This is Dylan Shore. i attended Cedu Middle School in 97.

Dylan

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
I went to Boulder Creek Academy, from 2001-2003 and im sorry to say there isnt a whole lot to say between those years,  ive heard stories but i myself didnt experience much.  Everything that was done seemed to be soo secretive to the staff and therapists and there was only one man that let the kids in on things and he got fired, that stirred alotta things up for awhile as well.

There was a half-retarded kid there, kinda odd for a program that turns kids around. well he got kicked out whata mind fuck game for him it must have been, eh?  

The thing about the staff always getting fired and hired kinda made the campus a bit more free though in a positive sense, i mean half the new staff didnt know what the fuck to do when they say kids running up to the woods or guys coming out of the girls dorm or watching Scarface on HBO...hell we did what we wanted some of the nights, haha except when the "older" program staff were running the floor.

Id have to say my worst experience was having all my shit taken away and having to wear a jumpsuit on 3 different occasions, they even pulled me out of class so i could work without tools on projects, having to weed extensively til my hands were bleeding or shovel shit.....me and my buddies started a group called the shovel shitters and we had numerous sayings we'd bellow out to staff as they walked by as we were shoveling the shit. I mean how worse could it get, i mean really.

"I shoveled shit all my life, and now im swimmin in it"

yeah fuck there stupid metaphors, and antics like they know what the fuck they were talking about, if staff there gave a shit about anyone we wouldnt be shoveling shit all day.  

I just hope the staff that see through the shit and arent in desperate need of a job take action or QUIT its gonna ruin your life as well as the life of other kids you claim to like, yet you make them shovel shit and clean chicken coops....think about it fuckers

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Oh God! The shitty metaphors!!!  Those metaphor moments were the times I just wanted people to be direct about whatever they had to say rather than giving me these trite metaphors in a very profound manner.

Just give it to me staright and get it over with. Enough of the metaphors, the big dramatic screaming fits, the hyperbolization of every inocuous past fact... UGH!

Shanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »
"hyperbolization" is not a word. Try hyperbolizing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »
I know. But I like hyperbolization better.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »
On 2004-08-10 20:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

""hyperbolization" is not a word. Try hyperbolizing."

wow, you're lame...

keep on making up new werds, shanlea, i do it all the time.
aura solomon