Author Topic: CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!  (Read 10486 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »
On 2005-05-14 12:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What happened?  I refuse to believe that I wasetd 2 years of my life, really two and a half, and 200 thusand dollars of my parents money!!  A lot of the school was bulshit, but hey thats fucking life. Nothings fair, and if you can't live with that go jump off a fucking bridge! Cedu was one of the best things to happen to me!  Sure I couldn't lsiten to musci for a year(woopdee fucking doo) and I couldn't wear "cool" clothes, but I met some of the greatest people and had the some of the best times.  I fyou didn't, its because your a shallow fuck, who deserved to be locked in a jail because thats where broke ass holes go, not to some nice luxury facility where you get "snack time".  How dare any of you talk shit.  Anonymous pussy fucks!  My name is Stuart Kosh, I live at 241 tingley SF california 94112, and if you got a fucking problem, Bring it, I will bite your fucking face off.  

Out"

You don't believe CEDU was a waste of money?
Well for 200 thousand dollars Stewey, the least they could've done is teach you how to spell!

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-05-26 06:51 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
im at cedu high right now.  Im on a home visit and nothing better to do so i looked up cedu discussions.  i was there for the whole search warant thing, it was fuckin nuts.  about 10-15 cops rushed in and put up posts outside every exit and wouldnt let any staff leave.  CEDU said this was a normal thing lol.  I dont even hate the school that much anymore but I do see a lot of things wrong with it.  A lot of you guys used to work at cedu?  why dont you just post the shit thats inethical or illegal here and get that shit busted, they teach integrity your just useing it.

yeah they had a warrant to get some stuff regarding to my case and a few other allegations similar to it, at the time 2 years after i left the school my therapist followed the mandatory reporting regulations... i never bothered to press charges because i knew nothing would come of it. anyways one of the representatives from the sherrif's department actually flew up to san fransisco (where i lived) to take the report.  he told me that had a lot of complaints and similar allegations, but they just didn't have the concrete evidence, but they were still trying to build a case.  after they searched the place he regretfully informed us that the school conviently seemed to have very bare records of us.  in fact all they had was a transcript.  and they didnt have any student who hadn't graduateds reports.  he then told us that nothing would come of a criminal case, but if i wanted i would most definately win a civil suit (suing the school)... i  talked to a few lawyers and decided against it, and soon enough cedu closed anyways.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 10:09:32 PM »
ok so if you want some crazy stories from 93-95 you can email me. i will not post them, for i have night terrors, and would hate to cause someone else my same problem.

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
ok i know this happened ages ago but hold on a sec...who is this person saying 40 people were molested from 2000-2001? i think i would have remembered that incident??!?!?!? what the hell???

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »
Quote from: "guest"
ok i know this happened ages ago but hold on a sec...who is this person saying 40 people were molested from 2000-2001? i think i would have remembered that incident??!?!?!? what the hell???

Not necessarily. Molesters are quite good at keeping their victims quiet, especially when there is the stockholm syndrome thing going on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

Not necessarily. Molesters are quite good at keeping their victims quiet, especially when there is the stockholm syndrome thing going on.

why was this bumped?
is there something new with t he investigation or something?
I can be of assistance

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 11:36:48 PM »

hahahaha ok...I don't think even child molesters are dumb enough to molest 1/3 a school's population over the course of a year. I'm sure one of them would've stopped and said 'wow, we're definitely gonna get caught...'

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2008, 07:17:40 AM »
Quote from: "dniceo7 never remembers to log in"

hahahaha ok...I don't think even child molesters are dumb enough to molest 1/3 a school's population over the course of a year. I'm sure one of them would've stopped and said 'wow, we're definitely gonna get caught...'

You know what else is dumb? Killing 6 million Jews, microwaving your baby to death,  murdering your kids because your guru tells you then committing suicide.
abducting and torturing young adults for 30 years...people do crazy, evil things.. being "stupid" really has nothing to do with it...

Where I was, every kid sexually abused every other kid in the name of therapy, and the lead guru slept with favorites --with everyone in the camp knowing.

Not just "stupid"---stupid, evil, crazy, predatory, and enabled by corrupt and disinterested bureaucracy is the explanation

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »
Quote from: "sdd"
Quote from: "dniceo7 never remembers to log in"

You know what else is dumb? Killing 6 million Jews, microwaving your baby to death,  murdering your kids because your guru tells you then committing suicide.
abducting and torturing young adults for 30 years...people do crazy, evil things.. being "stupid" really has nothing to do with it...

Where I was, every kid sexually abused every other kid in the name of therapy, and the lead guru slept with favorites --with everyone in the camp knowing.

Not just "stupid"---stupid, evil, crazy, predatory, and enabled by corrupt and disinterested bureaucracy is the explanation

I can't  help but think of Tranquility Bay. Quite a bit of sexual abuse there. The big difference is that their abuse was out in the open, in front of other kids. (Based on what I've read.) I have a friend who had a sexual "relationship" with a staff for the entire second half of her stay at CEDU. He manipulated her, took advantage of her, messed with her head and stalked her after she left.

No one knew while she was at the school.

All I have to say is, watch out for the staff who want to make you their "favorite".

I was lucky. I only had one "favorite" staff who ended up sleeping with a student... out of four.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2008, 11:00:02 PM »

I can't  help but think of Tranquility Bay. Quite a bit of sexual abuse there. The big difference is that their abuse was out in the open, in front of other kids. (Based on what I've read.) I have a friend who had a sexual "relationship" with a staff for the entire second half of her stay at CEDU. He manipulated her, took advantage of her, messed with her head and stalked her after she left.

No one knew while she was at the school.

All I have to say is, watch out for the staff who want to make you their "favorite".

I was lucky. I only had one "favorite" staff who ended up sleeping with a student. Of course, I only had about three or four "favorite" staff.