Author Topic: rationalizing  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
rationalizing
« on: May 04, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
marnie and jessica are merely 2 ingrates who have way too much time on their hands and more resentment then they can handle. Who do you think you are starting this forum? I never went through AARC but I have met everyone who has in the last 4 years and "statistically" it is an incredibly sucessful program that never abused anyone physically or verbally. It pisses me off that you think you have the right to bash a program that dedicated themselve to helping your sorry asses.  they give these kids what they need to live out their lives without destroying eveything and everyone around them. You two are in a minority of people thay weren't sucessful, and even then alot of those who aren't willingly try again on refresher programs. Everyone I ever met who has relapsed has signed THEMSELVES back in. The only thing that fucks your head up is turning your back on it and letting your resentment build. Get some fucking humility. Those of you who hate this program obviously didn't do it right. The staff there can tell who will be sucessful and who will eventually be back on the street prosituting themselves they probably let you graduate because they were sick of wasting their time on THE LOST CAUSES like yourselves.  This program is nothing like KIDS or the Straight program. And Dr Vause can probably sue you for speading false information and slandering his GOOD NAME is some one would tell him about this site but Im sure a sucessful man like him does not have time for your petty bullshit. :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
rationalizing
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 09:54:00 AM »
I haven't been called an ingrate in a while, thanks, I was beginning to think no one cared....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
rationalizing
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »
On 2004-05-04 09:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"marnie and jessica are merely 2 ingrates who have way too much time on their hands and more resentment then they can handle. Who do you think you are starting this forum? I never went through AARC but I have met everyone who has in the last 4 years and "statistically" it is an incredibly sucessful program that never abused anyone physically or verbally. It pisses me off that you think you have the right to bash a program that dedicated themselve to helping your sorry asses.  they give these kids what they need to live out their lives without destroying eveything and everyone around them. You two are in a minority of people thay weren't sucessful, and even then alot of those who aren't willingly try again on refresher programs. Everyone I ever met who has relapsed has signed THEMSELVES back in. The only thing that fucks your head up is turning your back on it and letting your resentment build. Get some fucking humility. Those of you who hate this program obviously didn't do it right. The staff there can tell who will be sucessful and who will eventually be back on the street prosituting themselves they probably let you graduate because they were sick of wasting their time on THE LOST CAUSES like yourselves.  This program is nothing like KIDS or the Straight program. And Dr Vause can probably sue you for speading false information and slandering his GOOD NAME is some one would tell him about this site but Im sure a sucessful man like him does not have time for your petty bullshit. :flame: "

Well, you sound completely out of your mind. Calling people "sorry asses" is probably not the way to go to get them to be healthy people. Telling people to not let their resentments build, get some humility--program language try and think for yourself. most of all, saying that people who dont like it obviously didnt do it right---really are you cracked?? since when has there only been one approach to life that fits ALL PEOPLE. What you are doing is abusing people, right here on this website and yet you claim the program itself isnt? If people cannot say what they think, what they NEED, there is no hope for them. If people who simply DISAGREE with you are "sorry asses," and not working the program, then really, you are doing wonders to convince me of you wisdom and obvious desire to be helpful.