Author Topic: Does anyone know?  (Read 20057 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »
How about pictures? If you can take the pipe out of your mouth for long enough to get some good shots (I'll leave the subject matter entirely up to you) we'd appreciate it. I've heard about Holland and all of the wonderful decadence over there and it would be nice to see some photos of these leather-clad women, and of the hash bars or whatever they're called, and the general scenery over there.

Have you been before? How many times have you gone? Ever get laid over there? Any good stories of smoking hash with the locals? What's the music scene like there?  :question:

Don't knock American women dude. There are plenty hot ones over here, at least in Charm City... :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »
I?ve been to Holland twice, England 7 times.  They are both excellent adventures and the people are fantastically funny.  I?m moving over to the UK, and will be going back and forth between England and Holland for business, as well as throughout Europe.  

I?ll have to take some digital shots in the coffee houses and be a roving reporter to show you how others live.  How do I upload photos to you?  Or post them on the board?

Here is a coffeehouse in Amsterdam link: :smokin:

http://www.globalchillage.nl/htm.htm

Click on pictures, give it a chance to load up, it?s wild.  P.S. spark up a fatty first; it?s out there a bit. It?s an animation!  But it will give you an idea of what a coffee house is like.  Also you have different types just like bars but most offers, coffee, tea, and food, but NO alcohol!  That?s a twist!  Some are on the nasty side and some are very nice high class establishments with full menus, pool tables, newspapers from around the world and plenty of comfortable seating and couches to just hang out after work with your friends in a nice clean environment smoke one, get dinner and just chat.  Plus it?s a great place to watch the woman in leather!  No disrespect to American girls they are beautiful too. But the leather and sassy look is da-bomb, especially after you smoke one.  I got a soar neck last time from looking.  Dude I?ve never in my life seen such a high concentration of drop dead gorgeous woman anywhere!  I call Holland the land of the Beautiful blondes!  They are stellar, smart, charming, and love sex!  The Dutch are very open about sex and attitudes towards it.  They are so damn funny!  Especially after a couple of drinks and a fatty!

One of the funniest things I did was to smoke a joint in front of the police station.  No shit, you could even ask a cop for a light!  I even have a picture of this feat!  Couldn?t resist!  But in that society people don?t abuse it.  It?s like going to Denny?s for a cup of coffee, maybe some pancakes and hey why not a couple of hits from a joint too!  It?s so radically different it?s hard to explain.  And best of all you don?t need a car.  The public transit system is perfect.  You just jump on the train and off you go???????.

Take care all,

vsp

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2004, 12:57:00 AM »
VSP -

You can email them to froderik13@y****.com... (That's yahoo) and I'll take care of uploading them. If I'm feeling zealous I might do the thumbnails thing. If you have webspace and would rather upload them to it yourself, you could do that and then link to them from here.

Thanks,
Frod

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »
One thought to keep in mind as you oggle the babes in leather:

Now, you might get what you want;
But Later, you won't want what you got!

Tina Turner

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Does anyone know?
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2004, 04:55:00 AM »
On 2004-05-12 17:44:00, Peacepupppy wrote:

"I was just wondering if you have advertised this forum anywhere.  It doesn't seem like many people know about it.

-C"

Hey Alex, I didn't know about this site, until I went to the Straight Inc Alumni Links, to look for a link to a different site.  You should  hire a marketing person to get the word out, :wink: or at least post a message a couple of times on other forums, about it.
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato