Author Topic: R.I. P. Mr. Eckerd  (Read 3959 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
R.I. P. Mr. Eckerd
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »
The man that sat on him and crushed him will now be restarined himself...but by a larger man wanting to have anal sex with him in the joint...

Enjoy  :lol:

And I hope the man that does it whispers "Dont play possum with me, boy" in his ear while he does it..

You times a million[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-28 04:48 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
R.I. P. Mr. Eckerd
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »
Acutally, Trium - the article says no charges were filed against this guy (that was Feb 2000) - and I haven't found anything after that.  

But I DO like your idea!   :wink:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
R.I. P. Mr. Eckerd
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »
Thanks for the link to the article Sarah. I remember seeing that when it happened. I also have met and spoke to some of the counselors that work at one of the camps. They usually are law enforcement wanna be types, and the camps are typically in wilderness settings modeled somewhat after the Sherrifs boys ranch camps that are/were in florida a long time ago.

Restraints are dangerous and just plain wrong. I know a guy that put another guy in a headlock here in my county and it killed the guy. BOth are grown man and the first guy ended up facing murder charges, but was aquitted.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
R.I. P. Mr. Eckerd
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
Restraints aren't necessarily wrong per se - if this kid was going berserker and pummelling the hell out of another kid, by all means, get them separated - that's a form of restraint.  Apply the MINIMUM restraint.

I don't have a DSM IV handy - but how did this guy have any business conseling kids with oppositional defiance disorder when he HIMSELF exhibited a gross form of LACK OF IMPULSE CONTROL??  :flame:

I wonder where these "counselors" are now?  Transferred to another camp?  Taking a lesser stress job in a preschool class?  Babysitting the neighbors kids?
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006