Author Topic: So tell me...  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« on: May 22, 2004, 04:19:00 AM »
Tell me your worst Straight story. If you want/ have one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 04:20:00 AM »
Kind of bothers me that I just have flash memories from straight but the years before and directly after are vivid..strange

sure I remember faces and stuff...but I dont remember ever talking in group or anything.
Injected intravenously

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »
Not the worst but one of many :flame: It's just unbelievable to wake up after all this time and realize how utterly insane it all was.

All I ask is equal freedom.  When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken

traight Incorporated is a disease

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 01:37:00 AM »
Yeah I was talking to my sister...she was a sibling in the program..and she said "But you all were fucked up and needed Straight"

And thats after reading Wes Fagers site (If she even fucking read it, which I highly doubt)

Then she implied that I was being stupid even still thinking about it after all these years..
 I guess she just thinks that I was born "Nuts" or whatever..

Hardly..

Anyway I wish I could remember more and I wish I understood why some things were the way they were.

But I felt the same way you did as far as...I deserved it and it was treatment..
 It was just a "tough drug rehab"

I fell into the role of a drug addict just fine..
 I didnt go into straight a drug addict. I had smoked pot some...never seen cocaine or acid or anything..just my parents booze a couple of times..I wasnt a drug addict..

But like all of you I learned to say I was and I learned to blame every issue in my life on me and my imaginary addiction..I was mentally broken down..I went to AA every day for months..
 And just like they told me I relapsed..(It was meant to be after all I never commensed the program! :roll: )

And now I realize that its not the drugs..its not "my addiction" its so much more than that.

I believe I fell into the drug addict role because I was mentally coerced...I was a confused child and taught that that was my identity...had the old me destroyed and I was now a "recovered addict"

Who knows. Would my life had been diffrent? Would I be a more stable happy person had it not been for Straight?

On my 21st birthday I tallied up all the rehab time from my childhoon/ adolescence and I realized I spent more time in institutions than I did free as a child.
 My parents paid an endless string of these places to raise their "fucked up" kid..

My sister never went through any of this and she is nuts in her own way ...it runs in the family..(Our mother is an abusive  Schizophrenic) But she was raised at home and shes a Doctor now..
 Me? well Im just confused...
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »
Got more stories? Your stories help me to remember mine...
 These places...were all the same werent they?
When reading your stories I picture it happening in the Richardson building..we even had a carpet room..
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 02:50:00 AM »
:question:
Injected intravenously

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »
I remember my very first Talk.  I sat with my mom and told her that my father had sexually abused me when I was little.  We both balled and wailed and cried and held each other while my stupid oldcomer observer kept trying to break us apart so we could talk about our "feelings".

Later in OMR, I was stood up and screamed at for trying to manipulate my mother to pull me from the program by crying so loudly.  No one ever tried to talk to me about what I had discussed with my mom.  

My mom and I never even got a chance to talk about it again while I was in there.

I never once spoke with a professional person while in the program.  Two girls younger than me did my intake, and I was pulled out of group one single solitary time for a "one on one" with a 5th phase trainee.  She took me outside in the parking lot for it...I hadnt been outside for more than 45 seconds in 3 months.

It took me almost 3 months to make 2nd phase because one of my two regular oldcomers was horribly jealous of me, or something anyway.  And she kept voting only T&R for me week after week because she claimed I was too arrogant.  It never was the staff who decided whether or not you went home, it was your oldcomers...if they didnt vote for you....you stayed on 1st.  It got to the point where her host sister even started telling her to get on with it and let me get on 2nd phase.  She couldnt draw it out any longer, so eventually I went home.  After that I requested to be the permanent host sister of a fifth phaser who was my friend, and then the bullshit really hit the fan.  The next 6 months was pure torture.

She used me as her slave at home and threatended me with being set back or stood up in group if I ever resisted her.  She made my life at home pure hell, but if I didnt cooperate she was going to make my life in group ten times the hell it already was.  Refreshers became a blessing.

The week I made third phase I started school, and the first day I ran away during the one class she and I didnt have together.  I just walked off.  Of course,  I met these ladies who said they would help me and they just called Straight and the police came and got me.  My host sister took great pleasure in standing over me while I vomited over and over in the toilet from fear...whisoering at me about how ashamed I should be for praying to the porcelain god.  Pulling my hair and pushing my face down close to the water.  I was started over of course.  I had to work back up to third phase...and the first day I went back to school, this time I wasnt going to ever get caught though. .. I stole both of our lunches, rolled up my pant cuffs in the forbidden fashion, and walked to the nearest gas station and bummed a cigarette.  They never found me, and I lived randomly on the streets of Dallas for exactly 31 days before calling my mother.  They said after 30 days your parents had to pay all over again to put you back, and I knew my mom couldnt afford it.  So I waited.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »
Wow I got really lucky..After I made 3rd phase I was the highest phaser in my house..
 Ben Hill (who by the way was a really really good dude) was my host brother in his parents house, and he and I had an understanding that was rare in Straight, we never reported each other...for anything.
 The Hill host home was truely a good place to be in 1988.. I rarely reported my newcomers for anything...which I think is why my program crept so slowly..
 He had a sister in the program too and I remember his whole family really being good people....
Injected intravenously

Offline taureana

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »
I don't remember Ben's sister's name.  But I can remember what she looked like as clear as a bell.  (Ben too, as a matter of fact.)

I went in at 17, and she was the only girl older than me.  She turned 18 shortly after my intake and walked.

Offline taureana

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
On 2004-05-26 07:18:00, Carmel wrote:

"

She used me as her slave at home and threatended me with being set back or stood up in group if I ever resisted her.  She made my life at home pure hell, but if I didnt cooperate she was going to make my life in group ten times the hell it already was.  Refreshers became a blessing.

"

Damn Carmel!  Who was the fifth phaser?  I may know her???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So tell me...
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2004, 10:54:00 PM »
Hold it right there, I can?t take it anymore,

After reading whiterabbit?s post about Wanda Minton!

I just snapped,

That FUCKING BITCH CUNT FROM HELL!

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE NOW???

OK, Folks let?s focus on this, I can?t stand it!

I personally want to rock her world, where is she.  I would be willing to go anywhere in the Continental US to make damn sure everyone in her neighborhood and work knows exactly what she did.  The last time I remember seeing her was about 6 months after getting out of Straight on Clearwater Beach at a 7-11.  She gave me the same shit eating grin you mention.  It just brought back a flood of memories for me.   She was a Hitler wannabe!  Terrible what she did to you and my friends as well, and to me. Let?s go rock her world,

LET?S FIND THE THIS FUCKING CUNT!

VSP

P>S>  Sorry for the language but enough is enough?????????