Author Topic: 66.49.156.32 new website.  (Read 14380 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
66.49.156.32 new website.
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »
how many posts is it gonna take to fix this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »
On 2004-05-30 11:16:00, Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg wrote:

"Those last two posts ARE whacko.  I wouldn't waste time associating you with a group that does good things for the community.

Call it a twelfth step of giving back.

You're not part of this, so stop posting.  You're just another silly small pixel heckler like GregFL.

I was physically raped in Straight.  What about it motherfucker ?"

Yes, I know that went on. Confessions of rape went on also, and no one was held accountable. It's terrible, but not accurate to make generalizations. You should write your own personal story, and have it published, and not waste your time creating propagandist appearing websites.

You're not part of this

Oh, yes I am.  :wave:

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »
What's happened to this thread?  It's a mess!  

... and I ain't just talkin' 'bout the conversation if ya know what I mean!   ::noway::   Bad news.
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Fuck You Sembler & Ec

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
I guess you weren't raped in Straight.

Would you like us to put your picture up there ?  Send any pics of yourself to http://www.boycottsembler.com

So, I welcome the case.  You and I both know that if Sembler's or anyone else's attorney's come looking for forgiveness in a court of law that you, I hope, would testify as to whatever was done to you while at Straight or any other institution.  This is because even though you may not agree with some of the things on that site that people put there - at least you personally are aware of the things that happened in Straight if not more than what you allude to.

Actually, I haven't gotten around to putting Reagan's and the Bush's family portraits in there yet.  Good intuition, though.[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-05-31 18:09 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2004, 09:12:00 PM »
"Keep quiet before you get us in trouble !"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
you have asinine misunderstanding of the law. If someone sues you for libel and can demonstrate you made a statement that is potentially libelous, the burden swithes to you to defend your statemnt in a court of law.

All other statements are irrevelant and inadmissable including "survivors" complaints about abuse and cultic mind control.It just isn't germain to the issue of Rape and molestation. You are then burdened with prooving he MOLESTED 500,000 children and is a child rapist. The judge will determine the meaning of rapist and will likely use the term in its most common usage.

You are fucked, and rightly so, and this time for real not in your imagination.

Threatening to put Sarah's picture up on your website (the threat made to two people in this thread that disagreed with you) only further indicates your lack of character. I have just now for the first time reviewed this thread and looked up your other posts. You have an emotional problem or worse. Seek help with a competent therapist before you hurt yourself or someone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
And Sembler won't be in Court Seeking forgiveness, he will be seeking your ass on a platter, and I think this one he will win.

And you not only lose, you hurt everyone who actually has worked hard on this issue. You come dancing in only you are way off the beat and are cronically tone deaf.

"pardon me sir, but your an asshole"

From Ferris bullers day off.

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2004, 11:05:00 PM »
On 2004-05-31 18:02:00, Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg wrote:

"I guess you weren't raped in Straight.

This is true - but this is not about me.  I said if this is truly your situation, then I sympathize.  

Would you like us to put your picture up there ?  Send any pics of yourself to http://www.boycottsembler.com

My "pattering" is about exactly what you just said - a libel case would score points if the author had ABSOLUTELY NO GROUNDS - you have absolutely no grounds that the Semblers and Lobenburg are child rapists.  Unless you have evidence that these three carried out a sexual assault on a child - THEY are not the rapists.

My profession is irrelvant - any literate person can read the law.

So, I welcome the case.  You and I both know that if Sembler's or anyone else's attorney's come looking for forgiveness in a court of law that you, I hope, would testify as to whatever was done to you while at Straight or any other institution.  This is because even though you may not agree with some of the things on that site that people put there - at least you personally are aware of the things that happened in Straight if not more than what you allude to.

I would testify to what I witnessed in LIFE, since I was not at STRAIGHT.  And yes, I would concur that abuses at both programs were horrible.  But when you, me or a collection of all of us start "Witch Hunting" and accusing everyone in sight of crimes they haven't committed, we all look like a bunch of idiots.

Finally, I will say you are obviously extremely angry - which is understandable.  You're letting this consume you, though - and that isn't healthy.  Yes, fight for what's right - but fabricating wrongs isn't the way to do it.

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »
On 2004-05-31 18:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you have asinine misunderstanding of the law. If someone sues you for libel and can demonstrate you made a statement that is potentially libelous, the burden swithes to you to defend your statemnt in a court of law.

All other statements are irrevelant and inadmissable including "survivors" complaints about abuse and cultic mind control.It just isn't germain to the issue of Rape and molestation. You are then burdened with prooving he MOLESTED 500,000 children and is a child rapist. The judge will determine the meaning of rapist and will likely use the term in its most common usage.

You are fucked, and rightly so, and this time for real not in your imagination.

Threatening to put Sarah's picture up on your website (the threat made to two people in this thread that disagreed with you) only further indicates your lack of character. I have just now for the first time reviewed this thread and looked up your other posts. You have an emotional problem or worse. Seek help with a competent therapist before you hurt yourself or someone.

"

Or maybe I should have just said what you said!  :wave:

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
Its truly funny how humans like yourself project your needs onto others.  That you have yet to seek professional counseling for your issues, you know I wish I could help.  Our causes here are not about finding or raising monies for people like yourself to finally get the counseling and help they need, its about bringing Melvin and his kind to justice.

The reason Melvin and his kind will never press a suit is simply because, and I repeat myself here, nowhere in that sight does it legally call Sembler or anyone there are Child Rapist.  Also, it does not say anywhere that Sembler or anyone Raped 500,000 children.

I made the flyer, but I did not make the website.  We will not take it down.  It is factual and makes truth on several long awaited issues.  

The only part you have been right about is that I'm angry.  And this type of anger is good.  Letting it become me and consume me only makes me bigger.  I use it to think about how to bring down criminals.  

That I have no control over your projections of lack of mental fortitude and psychiatric aid is not good.  I wish that I could help you with that.  

As far as projecting your ignorance of composition you can refer back to the factual and honest website which is what all this is about:

"These three, unregistered, federal criminals are wanted in connection with the daily molestations of more than 500,000 children."

IN CONNECTION.  And if you look up your most common meaning of this term, you will find what is available to any judge and what was already available to you before you forgot to do your research and check yourself into a clinic recently.

Child Rapists.  Hell, I ain't done.  They did alot more than take money to have children raped and siphoned off.  Where will we stop.  I don't think we will.[ This Message was edited by: Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg on 2004-05-31 22:23 ]

Offline smack

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
I think the website is great. A "survivor" of straight who said this shit is enough, I'm holding the people who are responsible to be made known. I'm sure everyone has their own story but to say melvin sembler created straight, got others to join as "officers" and "directors" got the president to endorse it, got grant money from the taxpayers to start it up, pay himself and his people.. well the asshole deserves to be on a website with his picture and co-conspirators. He is a monster of our society. boycotting his efforts to get more money from the people sounds like a great idea. Why support such a poor example of a leader? let the truth be known and the stories be told.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »
Who is supporting Mel Sembler? He is on websites, for example..Mel Sembler.com. you hear anyone complaining about that? There are just many people who don't think lies hurt the effort. What is so hard about understanding that? Amazing how your close nit Tampabay group of whackos support each other Smack regardless of how outlandish the tales are.

If you think bullshit lies are helping you by all means endorse this crap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »
and know FYMS is saying "we" when he refers to the site. Tell me, what group is behind this thing...ISAC? Safety?  Please identify yourself and take pride in your work.

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
To this last ANONYMOUS post:

Please identify yourself fully and take pride in your posts.  Leave an address and a phone number as well, so that we may contact you personally and reward you for your most excellent posts.

There are no lies that anyone has told on the website.  Your training at Straight Inc. and life in general are working.  The sarcasm entangled with sharp confrontation is really showing.  Wow.  All that time I thought you were 'moving on' and 'letting it go'. At least, that's what I see you keep telling everyone in all your other posts while you minimize the abuses down to chalking it up to yesterdays' fun.

I know you wish you were back there, because all these 'lies' about Straight and Melvin are just outrageous and it wouldn't hurt you one bit to be back in there where you got the only love you will ever really know cos your family disowned you cos they were to busy with other more important things.

In the meantime; thanks smack for seeing the site in that it is intended to rouse emotion.  There are several, or a few who claim to be several, who don't like it because it puts the true perspective about what happened in Straight.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
On 2004-05-31 18:02:00, Fuck You Sembler & Eckerd & Loebenberg wrote:

Ok then! Will you please put your name to this? It would simplify things greatly, I think.

Instead of giving money to fund colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
--Will Rogers

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes