Author Topic: Upcoming KHK Demonstration in Columbus Ohio  (Read 8315 times)

dragonfly

Upcoming KHK Demonstration in Columbus Ohio
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
On 2006-04-01 19:58:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
"Christine Flannery, who went to Kids Helping Kids at age 16, says she is still struggling from aftereffects at 37.

"I was just diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder, Flannery said."

OMG I just noticed this....How did this happen? Maybe that part about the current KHK building being the former Straight (where I was) building confused the reporter???? Or maybe she just mis-spoke? Or was this just transcribed incorrectly?"

Straight, Inc. changes names a lot. Maybe we should all start saying "I was in KHK/Pathways back in the '80's, when it was known as Straight, Inc."

KHK started up with Straight exec staff nnd brought in Straight clients to be jr & sr staff. In addition, they are connected by money, practice and design to Pathways in Michigan.

Same institution of totalitarian control, same five phases, same lies about how they are "different."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »
"Dr. Steven Katkin, who was instrumental in instituting a Straight program in the Cincinnati area before breaking with Straight, Inc. over the issue of monitoring, says that there "does seem to be a core of truth" to some of the complaints.

"When I was referring patients to Straight, I heard only positive things about it from the kids themselves," Katkin says. "When we started Kids Helping Kids [another drug rehabilitation program], most of our staff had been to Straight, and we inadvertently discovered from talking to them that they had been physically pushed around and intimidated."  "

Okay, this is interesting. He referred kids to Straight and they said "only good things". Then he hears that people had been "pushed around" from his staff who had been through Straight.

What did he do?

Did he fail to report child abuse?

Where is he now? Is he still with KHK, is he on his own, and how has he taken responsibility for spreading Straight to the midwest?

Let's smoke this rat out of his hole.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 12:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

Straight, Inc. changes names a lot.

Yes, it does, but it's still the same high-caliber teen treatment, the best that money can buy!  At the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea, we are committed to providing the same style of Tough Love treatment for druggies of all ages, races, shapes and sizes.  We also treat cases of faggotry, eating disorders and plain ol' annoying teenagers!

Maybe we should all start saying "I was in KHK/Pathways back in the '80's, when it was known as Straight, Inc."

And you should say it with PRIDE!!!!!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
Dude, you're a fucking annoyance around here and your jokes are old and stupid.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 12:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dude, you're a fucking annoyance around here and your jokes are old and stupid."

This type of dry druggie attitude is what I'm talking about.  You see, Druggies, whenever your Druggie Will is threatened by the appearance of a great Drug Treatment professional like myself, or those who have emulated (BUT BY NO MEANS EQUALLED) my greatness, and rightly so.  Your disease of Chemnical Dependency knows that the Doctor is in, and it makes you respond with rebellious outbursts such as the one above in a futile attempt to continue infecting the population and wreaking havoc on your minds.  Don't worry Druggies, remarks from sick and twisted individuals such as the poster above have absolutely no effect on my commitment to getting you STRAIGHT!!!!!

LOVE YA!!!!

Have a seat.......
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 12:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dude, you're a fucking annoyance around here and your jokes are old and stupid."

Listen, "dude" ..if you think that SIBS is some kind of joke, then by God you are in for ONE HELL of a rude awakening!! ::hehehmm::

See ya on front row, asshole!!  :wave:

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 12:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dr. Steven Katkin, who was instrumental in instituting a Straight program in the Cincinnati area before breaking with Straight, Inc. over the issue of monitoring, says that there "does seem to be a core of truth" to some of the complaints.

"When I was referring patients to Straight, I heard only positive things about it from the kids themselves," Katkin says. "When we started Kids Helping Kids [another drug rehabilitation program], most of our staff had been to Straight, and we inadvertently discovered from talking to them that they had been physically pushed around and intimidated."  "

Anon...do you have a link where this quote came from? I would love to see the source of this. Thanks.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »
If you want to see the source of this quote, why don't you avail yourself of the library resources there at the institution of higher education you supposedly attend? If you know how. If not, sometimes librarians can help you figure out how and where to find information. If you STILL can't find it, get back to us here and I'm sure someone can provide you with a free tutorial on library and research resources and strategies.

M'kay? Here's a hint for you: Katkin is spelled k-a-t-k-i-n.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
On 2006-04-04 13:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you want to see the source of this quote, why don't you avail yourself of the library resources there at the institution of higher education you supposedly attend? If you know how. If not, sometimes librarians can help you figure out how and where to find information. If you STILL can't find it, get back to us here and I'm sure someone can provide you with a free tutorial on library and research resources and strategies.

M'kay? Here's a hint for you: Katkin is spelled k-a-t-k-i-n."

Wow, so much for the notion of working together to compile evidence against Straight and KHK. :roll: Some of us are working their asses off to try to expose KHK, and therefore dont have the time to hunt down every lead that comes their way. That is why it is extremely important to share information, dont you agree?

Its a shame that you are more interested in trying to insult survivors or pick fights than being cooperative to help get those kids off front row.

Oh and thanks for the spelling lesson...

One more thing, law libraries contain LAW books and law librarians know nothing about the research you suggest. They are only trained in LEGAL research. But of course, I obviously dont need the type of assistance you suggest since I have plenty of experience in research....again, its a LACK OF TIME issue.

So are ya going to be helpful in the interests of helping those kids suffering in KHK every day or not?

quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
On 2006-04-04 13:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you want to see the source of this quote, why don't you avail yourself of the library resources there at the institution of higher education you supposedly attend? If you know how. If not, sometimes librarians can help you figure out how and where to find information. If you STILL can't find it, get back to us here and I'm sure someone can provide you with a free tutorial on library and research resources and strategies.

M'kay? Here's a hint for you: Katkin is spelled k-a-t-k-i-n.

:wave:  :wave: