Author Topic: Hey Bunnies  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
5 rings? Who thinks that is the record. Come on now. Anyone remember the kid Clyde something or other from Elan 7in the early 90's. man, that kid had over 1oo rings, and that is not an exageration. He was lie12 when he can in, and he wet his bed still. He was way to young for the program, and anything he did was considered violence. He was hyperactive, so if he did anything they put him in a ring. And when he pissed the bed they put him in the ring. It was an almost everyday occurence. We didnt mind coz it got us out of groups, but amn that kid was beat down, he always cried out for mommy. I remember one night he was pissing off thos Coor Will Lord (Will was a good kid, but man Clyde could driv you nut, real antagonistic you know) and in front of Tania Merrette he threw Clyde up against the wall and started wailing on him. Will was threee times his size. Tania let it slide coz of who Will wa and who Clyde was. Anyone else remmber all the rings for tis kid? Someone must.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
5 rings? Who thinks that is the record. Come on now. Anyone remember the kid Clyde something or other from Elan 7 in the early 90's. man, that kid had over 100 rings, and that is not an exaggeration. He was like 12 when he can in, and he wet his bed still. He was way to young for the program, and anything he did was considered violence. He was hyperactive, so if he did anything they put him in a ring. And when he pissed the bed they put him in the ring. It was an almost everyday occurence. We didnt mind coz it got us out of groups, but damn that kid was beat down, he always cried out for mommy. I remember one night he was pissing off this Coor Will Lord (Will was a good kid, but man Clyde could drive you nuts, real antagonistic you know) and in front of Tania Merrette he threw Clyde up against the wall and started wailing on him. Will was three times his size. Tania let it slide coz of who Will wa and who Clyde was. Anyone else remember all the rings for this kid? Someone must.

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »
They gave him a ring for wetting his bed?  That is absolutely lutacris!  He obvisouly had no control over it, so why punish him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »
Mitchel K. actually contacted me last year and seemed to be doing well.  I was kind of shocked, since of anyone I had some of the biggest reasons to hate him.  Still, I just said I hope he's doing well.  

Raerae, us both being peers of his, he may have been young, but he needed help bad.  Not saying that Elan was the place for him.  I think he would have been better suited at another kind of long term program, preferably where he couldn't hurt anyone.  As far as his mom dying, he pulled that trump card for sympathy, but he would never mention that she found out she had cancer, when she went to the hospital because he broker her leg with a baseball bat.  And the stuff he did to his sister who was mentally retarded was horrible.  

Sure, his circumstances were tough, but I still peg him to the self indulgent brat category.  Fortunately, he's in college now and doing well.  He told me that he feels really ashamed of the way that he was in Elan, and he doesn't tell anyone about it.  But, as a female, you were lucky.  You never had to SP mitchell.  There were some out of control girls, but SPing Mitchell was always unpredictable.

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2004, 08:46:00 PM »
Your my peer?  Who are you?

I had to SP Jody Stillman (I think that was her last name), she was a troubled little girl, but I actually felt bad for her when her parents pulled her out and put her in a hospital.  I know she was thrilled to get out of elan, but going to a mental hospital wasn't her solution.  

So you talked to Mitchell?  I was actually sad when he left, believe it not...  But I am thrilled that he is in college and doing his thing.

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
You never had to SP Jodie stillson or Christy Blondeau.  Jodie launched at me and bit my boob once. Man I think she left teeth marks. I was on double SP'd with Christine  Frides and Christine got launched and and her face licked.  Never mind the fact that she would scream spice girls and Hanson lyrics naked for hours.  Once I turned in a SP scratch that said " She is nuts" and that was about all I wrote down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »
Elan eight energizer bunnies.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »
3- bulldogs
7- bucks
8- energizers

These names were made to form a team-like feel to the program, house pride and whatever else.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Robert

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »
Part of the new kinder Elan no doubt.

Pride? The place was a dump in 79 and a dump in 2000 when i visted

Names are gonna make up for that? . I guess they are still smoking their breakfast at directors meetings?[ This Message was edited by: Robert on 2004-06-11 20:35 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
Comparing corner kids and sp experiences is probably redundant, as we all have some horror stories.  At various times, corner kids have, hit, kicked, bit, spit, tried to piss, tried to throw shit, tried to throw cum on me.  I watched Jared W. get full on kicked in the balls by a corner kid when they were trying to move him.  Corner kids are crazy.  At first, I thought it's tougher for guys mostly because the majority of corner kids were guys.  But then again, there were a lot less females, so it evens out.  Although, I still remember being COF and having five corner kids.  We were running out of rooms, and the other chief managed to knock himself unconcious jumping down the landing in the back of the house and nailing his head.

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2004, 03:21:00 AM »
Im sorry, i can't help it but I just laughed harder than I have in a long time.  I was at the end of the hallways when chief was called and Chad S came racing down the stairs and jumped over the last couple and totally hit his head on the landing and was completely knocked out.  I really shouldn't be laughing, he probably had a concussions.  What a horrible day 5 acting out corner people. 3 chiefs, half the people on the floor acting out.  I think that day set the record for the most amount of chief calls.  Poor chad, if he wasn't 8 ft tall he probably would have cleared that landing.  I know my story about getting bit and kicked can't compare with some of the outta controll male's stories, just thought if would be funny to share.  Hi Greg how are you doing?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »
On 2004-06-08 17:46:00, RaeRae wrote:

"Your my peer?  Who are you?

I had to SP Jody Stillman (I think that was her last name), she was a troubled little girl, but I actually felt bad for her when her parents pulled her out and put her in a hospital.  I know she was thrilled to get out of elan, but going to a mental hospital wasn't her solution.  

So you talked to Mitchell?  I was actually sad when he left, believe it not...  But I am thrilled that he is in college and doing his thing.

"

Mitchell in college, that's awesome! I just graduated, since I wasn't someone that the staff wanted to succeed, I plan to find some way to scan the diploma on here to piss them off, even though I have friends who didn't go to college that make more money than me.

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2004, 08:04:00 PM »
i cant say where i heard this..but i heard Marc is sick. with hepatitis

Offline piano_girl

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2004, 09:57:00 PM »
oh my .. i remember the beanie baby thing.. whats funny is it was so innocent but yet we would have gotten in so much trouble..:smile:- MIchelle
ruth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
Hey Bunnies
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »
HEY MICHELLE! I still check you other site every so often, Glad you are doing well, and you are and always have been an amazing artist.