Author Topic: Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« on: May 22, 2004, 06:32:00 PM »
Good - Any Bliss. Anyone to honor them, piss on them - I'll piss if you like. Anyone want to elaborate on this. When will they shut their doors? Wet dream it is - wet dream.

Are you happy? I am elated if it is true.

Hell turns to justice. Please comment. Any of you fools who work there can comment too. We would like to have one last chance at you.

Come on everyone - give CEDU a Eulogy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but I just can't write another eulogy after the summit, maybe those who have had to go through that experience can understand where I am coming from. That was so fucked up in that experience. I'm just so happy that RMA might close down and I'll leave it at that.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
HUH? You had to write your eulogy in Summit? What the hell was that and what is the "lifeboat" exercise?
hanlea

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
it was wacked stuff. it is too early in the morning to think about that sort of stuff, after all I want to relax today :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
The eulogy is taken from the cult Life Spring. You are in a make believe life boat after a guided visualization of being on a beautiful cruse. The boat sinks. then you have to decide who will live. The last person is given eulogys of all the others to take back to the families and loved ones. It is supposed to make you feel guilty about being such a fuck and bend your will with the group and staff. When you break down, they shower you with love and hugs that help you finally leave the world and enter the cult mindset. This exersize was developed in the 60's and is still done in mental hospitals without all the music and brainwashing - People examine their values. At CEDU they are bonded to the cult, to cry and vent and transfer their loyalty away from their family and society and to the group CULT CEDU. The result is a falling in love experience triggered in the brain that makes one a CEDU slave

MAX

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »
yep that's about it. it was so screwed up beyond words. I saw people doing it on tv, on some reality show, I wanted to cry. I hate that exercise beyond reason. It is just wrong. On the bright side, it does have some very dark bonuses. Useful exercise for the budding psychopath/serial killer.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »
I get physically ill if I happen to catch a few minutes of any of the following; Ricki Lake, Maury Povich, Phil Donohugh, Sally Jesse Raphael, Oprah, Jerry Springer and probably a few others that I can't think of right now. From my pov, they're nothing but what we used to call a come down rap. In those raps (which were the majority at Straight) they'd pick some poor sucker, stand them up and ask how they were doing. They'd keep `em talking long enough to get something to use then the whole group (usually between 20 kids in the daytime when oldcomers were at school to 100 or more on weekends and evenings) would spend an hour or two tearing them appart. That's how it usually went, but under certain circumstances, it could escalate into a days or weeks long inquisition.

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »
Cedu was Born in the late 60s of narcissistic tyrant Mel Wasserman who wanted to control people for fun and profit.

CEDU was educated at Synanon, then Scientology,  then LifeSpring which is the same as not being educated at all. CULT!!!!!!!!

Mel died and then CEDU died but only after he sold the place for about 60 Mil. A lot of people suffered tremendously and some even died. They are, hopefully waiting in some afterlife for Mell and all the other tormentors - to show all their appreciation.

Brown Schools was the buyer and soon had to sell of its behavioral health assets to pay for CEDU.s mounting debts.

The debts were paid and now CEDU is again in Debt to the tune of about 80 million.

Now it is summer and CEDU doesn't have much business coming in because kids don't have a school to blow out of.

Rumors abound that CEDU is broke and closing down.

CEDU RMA was rumored to be closing down, but nobody really knows yet. If it closess down the whole world and I will be very happy.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »
On 2004-05-25 08:19:00, Antigen wrote:

"I get physically ill if I happen to catch a few minutes of any of the following; Ricki Lake, Maury Povich, Phil Donohugh, Sally Jesse Raphael, Oprah, Jerry Springer and probably a few others that I can't think of right now. From my pov, they're nothing but what we used to call a come down rap. In those raps (which were the majority at Straight) they'd pick some poor sucker, stand them up and ask how they were doing. They'd keep `em talking long enough to get something to use then the whole group (usually between 20 kids in the daytime when oldcomers were at school to 100 or more on weekends and evenings) would spend an hour or two tearing them appart. That's how it usually went, but under certain circumstances, it could escalate into a days or weeks long inquisition.

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

"

I always wondered what would happen if one of those fuckers got an ex-cedu kid up there. For as bad as CEDU was, and all that shit, I got real good at being able to tear myself down and rebuild myself, as did others. And I'm thinking it would be funny to see some ex-cedu kid get up, take some harassment, and then finish their stupid fucking analysis and indictment for them. And then smile and leave. I would laugh my ass off, bet on it. And yeah, some of the stuff they used to do way back when in the programs was way fucked up. They did the same sorta shit at old CEDU I hear. I didn't have to deal with that stuff thank god!

Oh and BTW..... mines are not always bad things......It would be a whole lot of fun to daisy chain claymores around a staff and faculty meeting....Hit the clacker.......zing, 1 million ball bearings ripping their flesh into tiny pieces at chest level.  ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2004, 12:08:00 PM »
Yeah, I went through that workshop and remember the life boat and all. I went back to my old ways, got AA and that has worked for me (and is free too). I still will only define God as something very abstract though, just some higher power. I think a bunch of that Cedu philosophy was pretty lame although they did teach me how to work hard. I have to acknowledge Dan Earle and others for that. I would really be screwed if I couldn't apply myself.

Offline rlf

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »
Wow, I guess I found this one a little late.  I was at CEDU from 1979 thru 1981. The only person I have any respect for was Lou Collup (sp?). He ran the systems crew. I was in there with Dominic Misale, Greg Jensen, Bill Miller etc... Anybody know where others are, Bill Miller commited suicide in the mid 80's. Don't know where Dominic is, Greg is a total mess. Somehow I managed to escape with my sanity.

Robert

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
Yeah, Lou was a good guy. I don't think he ever got involved with any of that "therapy" crap. He just helped people learn a trade which is the most important thing anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »
"Anybody know where others are"

Dominic is alive and well and living in Southern California, playing his drums, racing his car.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »
Here lies CEDU. Named for Charles E. Deitrich, CEDU lies as his greatest prodigal child. Now grown to giant fat, ineffectual, ineficient, mean father of several thousand who will recieve nothing except the legacy of this horrendous giant of a monster's father- a final inheratince of emotional debt. Leftover promissory notes to the soul of the world. CEDU, the prodigal son has returned and will lie in this grave for eternity. A few of his spoled spawn WILL carry on the message that THERE is no one in the world but YOURSELF in the likeness of CEDU. And they will believe until they are in their swollen and wrtetched coffins that there is ONLY LIFFE and DEATH in life and choosing life according to CEDU is the only way at achieving legitimate KNOWLEDGE about humankind and LOVE.

It is fitting that the word LOVE should even come up in eulogizing such an overbearing, facist father that my father CEDU was. God bless the bastard and piss on his grave and his selfish legacy of greed and anger. I finally have acceptance, and finally the forgiveness in me to acknowledge that this anger is LIFE, and it is LOVE. The real kind, for a real father, and the real humankind. Thanks for dying, you separtist, hate-monger, you abusive, self- loving, narcissistic tyrant. May your inflicted soul see the err of behaving in totality as you lay in your debt of light, your blackened shrine to a failed attempt at illuminating the world with your misguided ideology.

HERE LIES CEDU, SON OF MEL WASSERMAN and CHARLES E. DEITRICH.
1969-2005
He died a lingering death, and will be remembered my many, but few with respect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eulogy for CEDU Neederd?
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
that was ME by the way.

LOL. I love after funeral cigarettes. :wstupid: