Author Topic: RMA 'student' 1985-86  (Read 7243 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA 'student' 1985-86
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
I kept in touch with scott for a while after gradution.   Great guy -- very sensitive.   I remember how thrilled I was when he started driving a car.   I am hopeful that after RMA he came into his own. He seemed to be on that track 17 years aago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline venicespirit

• View Profile
RMA 'student' 1985-86
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »
I remember Alex's RMA vow of silence, seeing as we were in the same peergroup.  In fact he and i were roomates for awhile in NYC, not long after we graduated.  He was definately a unique person, smart, talented, but unfortunately troubled.....  I wish i could say that i was shocked to hear that he took his own life, sadly i don't think anyone who knew him was.  Our peergroup is planning a get together soon in LA and we are planning on sending his parents a video message from all of us.  Apparently his mother was trying to find us all when it happened, but became to overwhelmed with it all and stopped.

Welcome Jacqueline.  I recently found this site too.  It's kind of a trip.  I asked the same questions about the whole "anonymous" thing....  Most people on here won't give up who they are.  Why??  I'm not sure, but they have their reasons - i guess.

~Lauren (Laurie)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »