Author Topic: Was Rick Snyder really having sex with girls at BCA  (Read 6627 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Was Rick Snyder really having sex with girls at BCA
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
Cascade was way up near the oregon border.

Lake shasta area I think.

cascade should have it's own listing though. RMA and CEDU in 1990 always talked about eachother as they were bonafide sister schools. RMA  staff never mentioned Cascade. It was a competitor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
Rocky Mountain Academy (RMA) closed, but merged with Boulder Creek Academy (BCA). I'm told they were/are on the same physical campus anyway. If you try to look up RMA on the web, you get redirected to BCA and the phone numbers and mailing addresses are the same.

I just mention this in case some are unaware of the very close connection between the two.

And sounds like Northwest Academy (NWA) is also on the same campus.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 04:51:52 AM »
Okay, here is how the campus situation works, or at least, based on what I read.

My era: there was one school on cow creek campus (route 1). That was RMA. The other CEDU schools consisted of all the crap at running springs, and Hilltop.

Here is where I get fuzzy. Later, along came BCA and NWA. I don't recall what order they came in, or if they showed up together, all I know was that the lower portion of the campus, where the farm is and everything, was taken over by BCA. NWA's campus was in Naples, ID. If you haven't  been to naples, it is essentially a street with a light. You blink, and you've driven through the town.

So NWA  was in naples and RMA/BCA were sharing the same campus in cow creek. At some point, NWA and RMA trade locations so that RMA is now in Naples. And that is pretty much how things stayed until everything got shut down. By that time, RMA apparently had only 19 students enrolled. I often wonder what that place was like towards the end when it was a relegated to a small little dive out in naples.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Campus History
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 09:07:31 PM »
Let me "attempt" to clarify the campus situation in Northern Idaho.

Rocky Mountain Academy consisted of the entire property on Cow Creek road in the 80 and early 90.  It grew over time, from just the main house and dorm rooms, to include the large "education/administration" building on the low side of the road and the farm which was just inside the property line on the west side of the campus.  In 1993 or 1994, CEDU decided it needed a place to send kids who would not follow the rules and couldn't be broken by the typical indoctrination.  They developed a 6 week program called "Ascent".

Ascent was a pathetically small campus built in a matter of a month or two on the Ruby Ridge (yep, that one) mountainside down the interstate at Naples.  The place consisted of a couple of office buildings and a few large teepees, from which they contrived the "Native American' theme of the joint.  Kids would go to the Naples "Base Camp" for a couple weeks, then head out on a 2 week "Expedition" (normally in Montana) and then back to base camp for a couple more weeks before being returned to the CEDU program they came from (RMA, CEDU, what have you).  Ascent was rough.  You were outside basically 24/7, the only respite being sleeping on the ground inside the teepees at night.  Unlike the other CEDU campuses, physical restraint was an acceptable practice by the counselors.  As you can imagine, it was used frequently though never to an insane degree.

After Ascent had been around for a year or so, Mel decided it would be a good idea to start a full term boarding school there.  He built a dorm and few more buildings and called it Northwest Academy.  The Ascent and Northwest Acedemy "programs" co-existed on the same turf for years.  Note:  Northwest Academy was known to being VERY rough.  It was basically all the kids who wouldn't put up with the CEDU bs and were inclined to do something about it.  Other kids were just there by bad luck or whatever.  The thing that Mel didn't factor was that the program's intensity might have been OK for 6 weeks, but tell a kid they have to put up with that for 2 years + and you have a problem.  They tried to soften the place up for the Northwest Academy students, but it was basically long term Ascent and was intolerable.  It was this factor that led to the infamous NWA riot in 01 or 02 (I am not sure on the exact date).

Back to the main point - the campuses.  At the same time Ascent and NWA were being started, Mel decided (or whoever the fuck was telling the fat pig what to do) that they needed a campus for "younger" kids or those with socialization issues.  He decided that the farm at RMA was big enough, with modifications to house another program.  So in 94 he built Boulder Creek Academy, which moved into the buildings that used to make up the farm (there was also 2 major buildings built there that summer).  Of course, they "seeded" (no pun intended) BCA with kids and staff from RMA.

After I graduated in the mid-nineties (I avoid specifics b/c CEDU has been looking VERY hard for detractors recently) the multiple campuses in northern Idaho campus began to play musical chairs.  Best I can tell, NWA swapped campuses with RMA, RMA swapped campuses with BCA (short move) and so on.  I have no clue if Ascent still existed - I figure they are still at the Naples spot in some form or fashion.

I hope that kind of clears things up.  I tend to go off topic, not because I am ADHD but because there is so much to tell about these places.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »
(I avoid specifics b/c CEDU has been looking VERY hard for detractors recently)

Really? How do you know? And what are the details?

I'd LOVE to see one of those fuckers try to track me down. I'll laugh my ass off if they succeed, (especially since we could have an entire conversation and they would probably never recognize me.)

Fuck, here, I'll give them a head start. I was in RMA peer group 26 (I think it was that number) and I graduated in December of 89.

Bring 'em on.

Truth be told, I *am* actually quite findable, but it takes a bit of homework and a certain degree of intelligence. As such, I think I'm pretty safe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU on da hunt
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:20 AM »
Why am I concerned about CEDU trying to identify people on this board and other online places where the veil is lifted off CEDU practices?

Well, let me clarify a bit.

First of all, I do recognize that as it stands today, CEDU doesn't exist as an active corporate body with running schools.  So it isn't a matter of being targeted by a company worried about losing potential profit.

However, CEDU education as a theory and as a practice to be implemented at therepeutic programs is alive and well.  The CEDU doctrine is actively espoused and used by former staff and students in various capacities.

More than a few covet CEDU's ways as thier primary source of professionional and financial capitol.  They institute it at various boarding schools and treatment programs around the country where they work and live.  CEDU education in easily identifiable and with the rise of the internet any opinion - one way or another - about what CEDU education is and what it does matters to these people.

I imagine they are especially concerned about graduates from the programs.  As graduates, our criticims cannot simply be discarded as sour grapes or the result of our own inability to get with the program.  We got with the program, as a method of survival, and now we live with the consequences.

Do not underestimate the influence we have.  We know names, faces and places.  They are just as interested in who we are.  It's just a little more difficult for them because there were so many of us and they can't pin all of us down.

Believe me, you give them a year of graduation and anybody with access to enrollment records can start widdling it down.  I am sure guys like Chuck Selent might have actually learned how to use a computer for other uses(hey, he like Asian girls... Wanna chat?) and might be willing to help track down dissidents.

Look, I am not lying awake at night worried about the CEDU disciples and how pissed they must be at Fornits and those that post here.  I just think that keeping on the down low is best.

Just imagine for a minute.  These CEDU shills now operate with the knowledge that hundreds, maybe thousands of graduates and ex-students are potentially around any corner, in every city and every state.  They also know that many of them have considerable resources to work with.  I would really hate to be them.

They will have to do a little searching to find out who I am.  

And when they do, they will not be relieved.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2007, 03:58:36 AM »
While I'd love to share your feelings of empowerment, I have to point out...

Do not underestimate the influence we have. We know names, faces and places.

... we are also torn, toiled and troubled. (To rip off Kim Deal's lyrics for a second.)

...and easily triggered.

That doesn't mean we aren't influential. We are. But I always try to approach this kind of shit humbly, because I know that there are now some non-negotiable knee-jerk reactions I will have to given stimulus. Confrontation, of course, being the biggest trigger of all. As such, I would hope that I would approach the incident with a healthy respect for the fucked up dynamics and history that are at play.

That's why people like psy amaze me. To be able to keep a cool head, have a sense of humor, and remain articulate in a heated situation like that impresses the hell out of me.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2007, 04:09:12 AM »
I'm listening.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CEDU on da hunt
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
Quote from: ""INTERNET+CEDU=EXPOSED""

Just imagine for a minute.  These CEDU shills now operate with the knowledge that hundreds, maybe thousands of graduates and ex-students are potentially around any corner, in every city and every state.  They also know that many of them have considerable resources to work with.  I would really hate to be them.

Oh! Snap.

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: CEDU on da hunt
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 06:24:19 PM »
Quote from: ""INTERNET+CEDU=EXPOSED""
Look, I am not lying awake at night worried about the CEDU disciples and how pissed they must be at Fornits and those that post here.  I just think that keeping on the down low is best.

While the thought of someone from CEDU knocking on my door freaks me out, what the hell can they do? Are we worried about mass assassinations? What are they going to do, run their shit at me? Those asshats can't touch me now.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 06:43:22 PM »
While the thought of someone from CEDU knocking on my door freaks me out, what the hell can they do? Are we worried about mass assassinations? What are they going to do, run their shit at me? Those asshats can't touch me now.

That is entirely contingent on how many people they can fit in their kidnapping van. hehe.

They'll chloroform  us, hogtie us, and we'll all awaken circled up in our underwear in some abandoned hospital where we will have to yell at each other to loud, bad music until we are full-blown CEDU whores again.

Too funny.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

That is entirely contingent on how many people they can fit in their kidnapping van. hehe.

They'll chloroform  us, hogtie us, and we'll all awaken circled up in our underwear in some abandoned hospital where we will have to yell at each other to loud, bad music until we are full-blown CEDU whores again.

Too funny.

It'll be a stealth mission and they'll come dressed in black at night. Totally, they would take us to some creepy abandoned hospital (One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest - type deal). Make our little kids play together. ~ shiver~
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Too funny.

They never were able to control me the first time.  Even after full-time after full-time, and booth after booth, I found comfort in solitude.  I found comfort being the target in raps, being yelled at all the time, and the mental abuse that followed.  Made me feel at home, as to that was what I was use to anyways.  I laughed then, and laugh now about it all.... "at least I wasn't the rat!"
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Was Rick Snyder really having sex with girls at BCA
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
Here is Ricks Facebook page....
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528104371

Here is whats been going on with him

After RMA I went to Southern Oregon and was the PD for a school there. Lisa (my ex) decided she needed to "find" herself back in CA so I quit a month after she left and followed her here. Got a job on the Adolescent Psych unit at UCI and am still there. Met my soulmate in 2006 and was married in 2007. I live with her, my 15 y.o. son who was born when I lived on campus at RMA, my 17 y.o. stepdaughter and 14 y.o. stepson. Still working in the music biz, as you can see, as well. Might go to Idaho next syear on the 4th of July. Still deciding.

I know if he sees this he will know who posted it, but I am not badmouthing him...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Campus History
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
Quote from: "INTERNET+CEDU=EXPOSED"
(I avoid specifics b/c CEDU has been looking VERY hard for detractors recently) .
what do you mean by that?
that creeps me out. and i have noticed some "fishing" kind of questions around here, though that's easily just my imagination, too.