Author Topic: CEDU MIDDLE SCHOOL GOT IN TOUBLE!! NE ! heard OF THIS!!!!  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU MIDDLE SCHOOL GOT IN TOUBLE!! NE ! heard OF THIS!!!!
« on: May 20, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »
:flame:  I am a Cedu survivor. It makes me throw up thinking about my life at cedu when I was there. If you or anyone you might know has any questions about cedu schools, sueing, or teen rights, please im me at chatterbox1239. It is important if I can help any child , parent, or loved one get out or make CEDU suffer. Please post or im me if you want to know my story. I would appreciate it if people respond because i want to round up as many kids as i can to make cedu pay the price. I also want to talk to parents who are thinking of sending there kid to a theraputic school. Please don't do it the same thing as jail only you pay mounds of cash for it!!! I was recently taken out by one of my parents who fouht with othe other in court.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 08:30:00 PM »
Sounds Familiar,
That is how they usually get in trouble. You can't help a kid when it is the whole family that is sick

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »
I encourage "ALL CEDU SURVIVORS" to pull together for a Class Action Suit.  Find an attorney who will do this.  This was successfully done with the Group Home Industry.  They had to pay for kids who suffered abuse.

WHEN SPIDERS UNITE, THEY CAN TIE DOWN A LION  
-- Ethiopian Proverb

SMEMFUND
\"Campsafety is Everyone\'s Business\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »
I amn down for a class action law suit. I attended Cedu Middle School in 96-98, All i can say is it was horrible.! Please Email me at [email protected], or IM me through AIM, at NEPforLife

Thank you,

Dylan Shore