Author Topic: You girls thought Ryan Silvia was _hot_!?!? Bitches!  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
You girls thought Ryan Silvia was _hot_!?!? Bitches!
« on: May 03, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
Ryan Sylvia was my roommate for a time at Milestones. That guy was an asshole! He had a BIG penis, though. I'm talking dirk diggler. Which is strange because he looked all scrawny and gangly and shit (how the hell do you girls think he's hot? god you bitches are stupid as hell. I'M hot! you should be saying _I_ am hot, stupid whores!) so I'm like "no way in fucking hell you got a big dick" and he pulls it out and like it's hanging down to his kneecaps. God fucking damn. Fuck! Yeah he was a real shit of person, though, in my humble opinion. Although he was friends with Kenny Mcdilda, who was a REAL good pal and whom I lived with when I escaped Milestones.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
haha, I remember ryan silvia at BCA. I don't remember any girls over there thinking he was hot, but then again he came only a few months before I left.  I am surprised you thought he was an asshole, I don't remember him as being that bad of a guy when I knew him.  I also remember mcdildo, he was alright, but I just remember he got quite annoying when he would constantly go around saying movie catchphrases, it wasn't even funny or clever.  In fact Mcdildo did it so much that, that is all I remember about him these days.

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
Dude, Ryan's the type of guy who you _think_ is cool until you get to know him. He's just a snob. That's what pisses me off. He thinks he's better than people. The ultimate insult. As for Mcdildo, Dude I seriously think that the reason for all his inane movie quotes was so he could keep his fuckin sanity at that place. Actually, and this is funny, me and Mcdildo when we were roomies would actually sit and watch the matrix like every other day and just speak every single fucking line as the characters said it. That was the SHIZ-NITE! I think it was because we really felt like we were Matrix people fighting Agent Smith over and over and over again and we always forgot how we were powerless, fucked over teenagers in a child-abuser's prison system.
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.