Author Topic: We are not alone!  (Read 17865 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
Now an article showing the "mexican UFo's" on the front page (proven not spacecraft).

This is NOT THE GOVERMENTS speaking, it is a nutty reporter.

Com'n!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
"Russia and Iran have agreed to a joint program studying the UFO phenomenon after a series of sightings of unidentified flying objects."

Why would they do this if there is nothing to it? Don't you think it may be possible? Putin wouldn't sign on to anything that is clearly false.

Have to wait and see. I still agree with you Greg the jury is out but it is getting interesting with different governments making claims.  Just recently it's been Mexico, India, Iran, and Russia.

That's a heck of a lot of press for something that's supposed to not exist.

Time will tell.........

Til then take care all,

VSP"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »
Why is this region continuously reporting UFO sightings from various kinds of people?

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-09a-05.asp

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
We are not alone!
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »
C'mon, this is War of the Worlds warmed over.

Here's the next headline out of MosNews

Russian Lawyer Privatizes Earth?s Clouds, Plans to Sue for Property Damage
Created: 24.12.2004 17:01 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 17:01 MSK

MosNews

A Russian lawyer made his contribution to helping the environment when he announced his privatization of all the clouds in the sky this week.

Vladimir Osipov, from the southern Russian town of Yeisk, showed up at his local notary office in the Krasnoyarsk region with a document affirming his ownership of all the clouds in the air over Earth, the Novye Izvestia daily reported.

?As derelict natural resources originating on Earth, not belonging at this point to any government or person, are my property,? he declared in the document, which he is sending out to the governments of 150 countries.

But while privatization is often associated in Russia with shady schemes to make off with as much as possible before the next strongman takes it away from you, Osipov has privatized the clouds with more noble intentions. He will use his property rights to sue anybody who pollutes the atmosphere.

As the rightful owner, Osipov intends to sue anyone for damaging property that belongs to him. He has no intention, however, to trade in precipitation.

I tell ya, Russia, India, Iran and Mexico all are acting very much like late 19th and early 20th century America.

Think about it. All of these places have something in common w/ America in those days. They had been mostly rural. Most people didn't have televisions or phones or other mass communication. They're all cultures that love their spoken arts; tragic drama, especially.

Now, rather suddenly, access to instant communication is spreading like wildfire. Who wants to lay odds on when and where the Petrified Man will turn up?

The Church says that the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church.
--Ferdinand Magellan, Portuguese and Spanish explorer

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
This is getting interesting........

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/ ... 0_ufo.html

I disagree Ginger, somthing is up.

Time will tell, but until then, there sure is a bunch of government discusion of the topic! How can that be if it not supposed to be real?

Time will tell!

P>S> Wish the alians would do some experiments on old Mel and Newton

Take care all

VSP

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
ET Visitors: Scientists See High Likelihood

http://www.space.com/searchforlife/et_b ... 50114.html

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
I am entirely more inclined to think something is up simply, because, well, something is up.. In no way do I give it any credit simply because its getting government play-time....and sketchy time at best.

Heaven forbid we should think anything valid simply because any government pays attention.  Its like saying, BUT IT WAS ON THE NEWS, IT MUST BE THE TRUTH.  Have a little more common sense there VSP.  

I beleive in ET life, but I would do so with or without the coverage from any government or group or even UFO spoofs.  

Is there something to it all? Yes, I think so.  Is it because of media attention? No, thats ridiculous.  There isnt an incident to date that I dont think could be explained away as natural or whatnot, but just because it has been explained dosent make the explainantions the truth.  Unless you see it firsthand, all you got is faith. Jesus doesnt have to be in the news for people to beleive in him does he?  Nerp.

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
I started this thread when the Mexican Military reported something very strange. I just find it very interesting and a welcomed diversion from everything else. I don't know for a certainty if it's real but finally after all these years they are talking about it in the mainstream media. And I do understand your point "How can you trust the main stream media" But at least it's becoming more of a dialogue. I just really hope that scientist will finally come forward with the facts.

Time will tell, so I'll just keep posting interesting stories, but only from news sources or any accredited science sites, as opposed to UFO sites.

Take care all

VSP

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
And this just in from our British friends.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politi ... ory=603470

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2005, 04:20:00 AM »
Thank you! In my secret life I live for those articles.  

keepmythings

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »
What the heck is going on here. This is actually a major news source for this part of the world?

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-24-05.asp

VSP

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
We are not alone!
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
Listen Druggies,

The reason the aliens are coming here is because they are bringing a saucerful of alien druggie kids and dropping them off at the best damn drug treatment center in the universe--That's right Druggie, the new, improved, all-ages (and soon all-species!) Straight, Inc. v2.0! Whether it's huffing carbona or shooting smack, snorting Centaurian rocket fuel or smoking Martian sensimilla, the disease of teenage drug use is not limited to our world. The aliens have wisely decided to bring their druggie alien kids to have them go through their phases at the Area 51 branch of Straight, Inc. v2.0. If you little druggie cretins don't shape up and get this Group in line, I'm sending the worst of you off to the new Proxima Centauri branch when it opens. Try going on a permission to the beach while you're wearing a spacesuit and on a world with six times Earth's gravity. You damned druggie ingrates don't know how good you've got it. Love ya! Have a seat......
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »
On 2005-01-14 16:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ET Visitors: Scientists See High Likelihood

http://www.space.com/searchforlife/et_b ... 50114.html

"

Sounds plausable, eh? A physicist saying a high probability that UFOs are real, and physicists are impartial scientists, eh?

Em, not always, and this guy isn't a physicist as incorrectly claimed in the article. Here is a quote from a website claiming UFO references in a document which has been debunked as fraudulent, discovered by another UFOlogist, and said to be ancient.

"The TJ's UFO Connections
The Talmud of Jmmanuel (TJ) describes several occurrences involving what we today would place within the UFO category.

The "angel" who speaks to Joseph in a dream to tell him to go ahead and marry his betrothed, Mary, had been present in person, not in a dream. He was a "guardian angel," or ET, sent by Jmmanuel's ET father, Gabriel, to inform Joseph not to leave Mary"

and Here is  page from the good scientists home page.

http://www.tjresearch.info/ufology.htm

My friend, stop taking these stupid articles at face value, and if you really are interested, start looking for some real evidence. A real photo,a piece of s spaceship, an alien transmission... something. So far there is nothing out there but fakes. Did you know that UFO siting spike WAY up when Mars is close to the earth?

When you find the evidence we will celebrate together.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
We are not alone!
« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »
On 2005-02-03 17:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What's going in England?  

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/16353133"

Not much when you analize this article except suppositions and wishfull thinking.