Author Topic: Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay  (Read 8108 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
On 2005-11-26 23:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

she advocates child abuse

HOW????????????????

As if to say you weren't at the Tampa protest pictures you were taken of you there for a little while saying shit.

Which protest are we talking about here dear.  I've been to a few.  Never collected information though, is there money in that?

u weren't in on the whole MCG scam.

Yes, I went to the meeting when I heard about it.  Said the same thing then as I do now, small time ambulance chasing firm that didn't want to have to do the work that was entailed.

By the by. Its been day five done gone been gone already w/e. So like, wheres the fucker who said they'd slap Richard for me if they couldn't produce documents thus proving my undeniable truth that most of the pedophiles who do come here are in fact Pro Straight ??? Stick that in your busted out poor ass Kim."

I musta missed something.  What is this countdown to?  I don't get it.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...
-- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

[ This Message was edited by: Cayo Hueso on 2005-11-27 12:43 ][ This Message was edited by: Cayo Hueso on 2005-11-27 12:44 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s