Author Topic: Sex and Drugs and Rock & Roll  (Read 21876 times)

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Sex and Drugs and Rock & Roll
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »
Sorry... I just thought that was appropriate!

:wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
And you know I will not apologize...
Your mine for the taking,
I'm making a career of evil!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2004, 04:09:00 AM »

Your sponsor says it's OK for you to drink[ This Message was edited by: RTP2003 on 2004-08-20 07:49 ]
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »
::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker:: [ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-06-15 09:18 ][ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-06-15 09:21 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »
Hey and where the hell has Fucktard been anyway?
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Throbbing Beef Spear

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »
On 2004-06-15 01:09:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"Jesusfuckingchrist!  I go away for awhile and come back to see that my trolling buddy, F13, is now a goddamn moderater of a forum. Damn!  It's cool, I s'pose, but, fuck, can't we get a little more interesting?  Christ, if I wanted to read dry shit I'd go over to the alumni board and read about Don's heartwrenching trauma about writing a letter to pre-straight druggie pals or how ACO Chris wants to fuck some wigger chick in Michigan he's never met.  Give me the good sex, drugs and rock and roll shite I know you fucking pervs deal in.  Christ, but sometimes I think I'm the only one here who maintained some semblence of coolness or at least healthy disrespect for parents, teachers, elected officials, religious fuckheads, and other "authority" fucks since getting out of straight. (I know, it sounds arrogant, and I think Ginger, Cayo, GregFl, Bradtherionmorphinescardrugaddict, and F13 are cool, I'm just trying to stir things up--like I said, I'm bored with what I've seen here)  Fuck, what's the use of surviving Straight if you're just going to bitch about it forever more (Catch the Baltimore reference, Frod?)and not enjoy the FREEDOM we all possess?  I love my kickass life of sex, drugs, and rock and roll!  I'm not strung out on any hard shit, I smoke TBPITW all goddamn day (hell, I coined the term 'TBPITW'), I have been regularly fucking a gorgeous woman that I have wanted to be with for a while, I make a good honest buck; hell, life is fucking good!  Don't get me wrong, I advocate the painful mutilation of Newton and co. up to and including the current plaintiff in a lawsuit involving the Most Righteous Richard Bradbury, but I don't let them get me down! Fuck that! Living well is the best revenge!  Don't buy into the 12step jive that life has to suck unless you swallow a few gallons of Bill W's jizz!  They tried to stop us and failed! WE WON! Now let's fucking celebrate! :smokin: Now, time for more sex and drugs....oh yeah, the rock and roll is still on, too....(Vibrators, Frod, "Pure Mania") :smokin:  :smokin:  :wave:
"

Post this on the wahoo board if you want to get some flame action going on there.  I guarantee you will change the tone of that board with all the touchy feely hand holding over simple issues that happens there.  Do it, man.  TBS and Your Mom.

Offline Throbbing Beef Spear

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

"Jesusfuckingchrist!  I go away for awhile and come back to see that my trolling buddy, F13, is now a goddamn moderater of a forum. Damn!  It's cool, I s'pose, but, fuck, can't we get a little more interesting?  Christ, if I wanted to read dry shit I'd go over to the alumni board and read about Don's heartwrenching trauma about writing a letter to pre-straight druggie pals or how ACO Chris wants to fuck some wigger chick in Michigan he's never met.  Give me the good sex, drugs and rock and roll shite I know you fucking pervs deal in.  Christ, but sometimes I think I'm the only one here who maintained some semblence of coolness or at least healthy disrespect for parents, teachers, elected officials, religious fuckheads, and other "authority" fucks since getting out of straight. (I know, it sounds arrogant, and I think Ginger, Cayo, GregFl, Bradtherionmorphinescardrugaddict, and F13 are cool, I'm just trying to stir things up--like I said, I'm bored with what I've seen here)  Fuck, what's the use of surviving Straight if you're just going to bitch about it forever more (Catch the Baltimore reference, Frod?)and not enjoy the FREEDOM we all possess?  I love my kickass life of sex, drugs, and rock and roll!  I'm not strung out on any hard shit, I smoke TBPITW all goddamn day (hell, I coined the term 'TBPITW'), I have been regularly fucking a gorgeous woman that I have wanted to be with for a while, I make a good honest buck; hell, life is fucking good!  Don't get me wrong, I advocate the painful mutilation of Newton and co. up to and including the current plaintiff in a lawsuit involving the Most Righteous Richard Bradbury, but I don't let them get me down! Fuck that! Living well is the best revenge!  Don't buy into the 12step jive that life has to suck unless you swallow a few gallons of Bill W's jizz!  They tried to stop us and failed! WE WON! Now let's fucking celebrate! :smokin: Now, time for more sex and drugs....oh yeah, the rock and roll is still on, too....(Vibrators, Frod, "Pure Mania") :smokin:  :smokin:  :wave:
"

Post this on the wahoo board if you want to get some flame action going on there.  I guarantee you will change the tone of that board with all the touchy feely hand holding over simple issues that happens there.  Do it, man.  TBS and Your Mom.

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
Ok who will be first  :wave:

I am sick unto death of obscure English towns that exist seemingly for the sole accommodation of these so-called limerick writers -- and even sicker of their residents, all of whom suffer from physical deformities and spend their time dismembering relatives at fancy dress balls.
--Editor of the Limerick Times
(Limerick, Ireland)

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
Fucktard, Newton where you at? I think we should flame some of those losers over at that love fest on the alumni board ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345371984/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Douglas Adams, _Last Chance to See_

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »
On 2004-06-15 11:31:00, Morbid_Opiate wrote:

"Fucktard, Newton where you at? I think we should flame some of those losers over at that love fest on the alumni board

Where is this alumni board?  :???:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »
RTP - I appreciate you wanting to liven up this board, it was in need of it. But let me say that the "wigger" remark was uncalled for. Christine is one cool chick and not a 'wigger' at all. That term smacks of pretentiousness, and she is anything but that. I wanted to keep this short and sweet, so I'll leave it at that. Party on!

Touchy-feely? What? We can't show our love for one another?  :lol:

Offline Ted Kennedy's Liver

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »

"

Wow Mark, you are one cool dude.  You are against "authority" in all forms.  How kewl!  The last time I heard someone speak so sincerely of similar things with your rokker attitude, I was in Jr. High School.  You Rokk bro', you are a stone cold Anarchist.  The world is afraid of your badness to be sure. 666 and DKs forever, man.
ed Kennedy\'s Liver

err
ahh

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2004, 11:15:00 PM »
What..? Uhhh,,, what the hell is this shit? I thought this here was sposed t' be an Alice Cooper page..what kinda crap is this??

Aww, hell..I'll keep lookin'...Ya'll have a good night, and praise the Lord!

Offline Ted Kennedy's Liver

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »
On 2004-06-15 20:15:00, Turd Of Wisdumb wrote:

"What..? Uhhh,,, what the hell is this shit? I thought this here was sposed t' be an Alice Cooper page..what kinda crap is this??

Aww, hell..I'll keep lookin'...Ya'll have a good night, and praise the Lord!

Alice will be back shortly.  He is busy playing with his Muscle Of Love at the moment.
ed Kennedy\'s Liver

err
ahh