Author Topic: Virgil's officially Bankrupt!  (Read 4528 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Virgil's officially Bankrupt!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »
fictitious M. Sembler and V. Newton??

higher ups I believe but thats a little extreme

Clancy's Law: The perceived role of governments is to deploy ever increasing resources to the attainment of  ever diminishing end results.
--Home Page

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »
On 2004-05-05 14:33:00, The One and Only Anonymous wrote:

What if they are diversions ?  How much research have you done ?"

Here's what I know and how I came to know it. Going back to around 1990, I started taking a mild interest in industrial hemp. Don't ask me why, but I just got a whild hair and picked up a copy of High Times; to Hell w/ the raised eyebrows and all. Jack Herrer was just breaking into celebrity status w/ his book The Emperor Wears No Clothes and that issue of HT had a lot of info. about that.

Of course, I thought it was bunk, but artful, interesting bunk. As I looked into it, I've found that it's nothing but the truth. Every time I did a little spot checking I came up w/ corroboration. For example, I found a copy of the 1850 Patent Office Report among the old books that my dad had left behind in the house I took over from him when he moved. Sure enough, the reports issued from Kentucky and surrounding states listed hemp as one of the top 5 crops. Same for the report on imports/exports from the Port of St. Louis.

That interest led me to an interest in drug policy in general. In the course of grazing on whatever info came my way in that vein, I became familiar w/ names like DFAF, Robert DuPont, Donald Ian MacDonald, Wm. Bennett, Daryl Gates and a good many others that just happen to turn up in association w/ Straight, Inc.

I think the connections are real.

I don't give a flying run at a rolling doughnut what happens to these people on a personal level.

I just want these sadistic lunatics out of the business of making public policy that I and mine have to live with.

Is that so much to ask?

If we choose to violate the rights of the innocent in order to discover and act against the guilty, then we have transformed our country into a police state and abandoned one of the fundamental tenants of a free society. In order to win the war on drugs, we must not sacrifice the life of the Constitution in the battle.
--US District Judge H. Lee Sarokin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »
I have heard theories that the government supresses info such as the fact that hemp seed can make fuel to run motors thats not toxic for the environment and alot cheaper than petro products..

And we all know oil makes the world go round.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »
not suppresses info  but...you know what i mean
Injected intravenously

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »
On 2004-05-05 14:33:00, The One and Only Anonymous wrote:

We went looking for his church down on the beach.  That shit doesn't exist.  Believe me if I had the true address I would have signed up just to get some money out of the deal.

Beg to differ......was there a few weeks ago...found it.  He just isn't affiliated with that particular location.  Across the street from his 3 story house on the water is the building that he tried to start up a halfway house in.  It has a plaque on it that reads "Christ at the Sea Foundation".  

What I mean is ... did you let C. P. Fager and R. Bradbury tell you that this M. Sembler and this Virgil Newton were the criminals behind this master plan ?  Or did you factually find this out for yourself.

Well, I personally was there when Miller was in charge of Straight St. Pete.  The things that I PERSONALLY WITNESSED him doing were immoral at best, and criminal at his worst.  

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
-- Margaret Mead

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
On 2004-05-05 09:04:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"

On 2004-05-04 07:53:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"It could be a calculated financial move on his part.....

I know that Micheal Lang declared bankrupt after the Woodstock 94 debacle and still managed to retain his wealthy lifestyle and null and void all debts.....

just skeptical, hope he really is flat broke but that this isn't some monetary power play.

Sorry, always jaded always suspecting some ulterior motive...

maybe he knows he is going to be sued or something and is dumping assessts to prepare for the inevitable....

just skeptical! hopeful but

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

"

I always considered the term "Jaded" to be more of a lack of thought/feeling about stuff either way...

I think Kadysuspicious is far more descriptive, plus Jaded makes me think of that godawful Aroesmith song...

God they were so great before they cleaned up...

go listen to Aerosmith "Rocks...and "Draw the Line" and compare it to the music they make now..

SHame on you Aerosmith...

And I think Kaydee is right...most people declare bankruptcy as a way to avoid debt..it doesnt mean hes gutterbound.
"

Yeah, if Steven Tyler had died of an OD in 1977 like he was supposed to, we'd all be talking about what a great band they were.  They suck shit since getting off drugs.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »

Yeah, if Steven Tyler had died of an OD in 1977 like he was supposed to, we'd all be talking about what a great band they were.  They suck shit since getting off drugs.
"

Do they suck shit because they got off the drugs, OR ... do they suck shit because they're trying to sell successfully based on the criteria of what's SELLING in the music biz today?

Thinkaboutit!   ::rocker::
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »
No they just seemed to start making bland poppy music about the time they cleaned up..

Go listen to "Rocks" and "Draw the line" and then listen to "9 lives" or whatever the fuck that last turd they dropped on us was.

I think if you like Aerosmith 1970's less than Aerosmith 2000's theres something amiss.
Injected intravenously

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »
I could always take or leave Aerosmith - but my only exposure has been mainly their 80's stuff.  

But I've noticed this phenomenon with other "cleaned up" performers - it's not just the fact that they got clean, it's the fact that they got clean, and since they were on thin ice with their record companies in the first place - after getting clean they had to kiss record company ass - and record what sells.  

Hell people will say Fleetwood Mac was MUCH better back in the cocaine days.  They really haven't changed - they just sell what sells.
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006