Author Topic: Trubba wit da Dubbya  (Read 2093 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« on: May 08, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »
Listen up race fans!! This coming week is gonna be a super-calla-fragmentatious bang up demolition blowout on whats left of Iraq!  

Actually, I am just speculating, but I have seen an average of 3 KC-135 tanker planes and one C-141 Starlifter heading into MacDill Airforce Base where the Central Command Headquarters is based every day for the past 3 days.  Them boys are up to something I guess.  Every time I see a bunch of activity around here, something wild happens in the Middle East usually within 2 or 3 days.

I for one am tickled pink over the recent developments and the so called "scandal" over the treatment of Iraqi prisoners.  Some inside guys are spinning the American Will into a new and different direction for a change.  I am all for it. In a way I am glad that gasoline costs as much as it does, because it is keeping alot of real bonafide ASSHOLES off of the roads.  I don't see a prevalance of SUV's that much any more either.  I personally think that in the coming months, the focus will shift to the Carribean and Cuba, because those are two spots that are getting hotter by the minute.

I know this post don't have much to do with Straight, or what we all went through, but I am filled with glee that the dumbass son of the Senior President Bush is about to land on his ass and get voted out of office.  George Sr. went along with Straight's bullshit and endorsed the program simply because it was as crooked and full of shit as him and his whole circus.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »
I must agree with you, it is not looking good for the BUSH clan at the moment....anyone who votes for him now must be in denial....or deaf or blind or or or wants to get blown the fuck up

or is too arrogant to shift positions...

yes lets all go to Iraq and piss off every country in the world, and then get our troops to look as bad as Saddam and look like the American bullies everyone thinks we are and pay 2$ for a gallon of gas to boot. GREAT IDEA!!!! that will make our country so much safer!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile half of america continues to wave their flags in blind support of Bush. Ignorant uniformed....I have to stop I am pissing myself off..

Don't hate the media. Become the media

--Jello Biafra

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline infanalyst

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »
Kaydee,

I think we are looking at more like $4 a gallon. It's been over $2 a gallon here in Hawaii since right after the invasion of Iraq! That's over a year. We just hit $2.15/gal for Reg. Unleaded, and that's in the "cheap" areas. Near the resorts it's closer to $2.50/gallon. The last news I heard is that our "new" oil crisis is going to make the one in 1973 look like a hiccup compared to what gas is going to cost. Could be a lot of hubbub, but who knows what'll happen when Halliburton is running the show in Iraq.

Funny thing I heard recently; What's the common denominator for all of our troubles since 9/11? Answer: George W. Bush... go figure.

Aloha,
Brent
Brent Lewis
American "War on Drugs" P.O.W.
5/17/86-12/2/87
Straight - DC (Springfield)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »
Well you can always move to the Aryan Nation compound and get ready for WW3.....

I really dont see why they (our government) doesnt just bring them the USA Manmade Plagues (Copyright of course) Crack and Aids..

Thats what they did to try to reduce the poor and Minority in our country in the last 70s and 80s...

Let them die aids infested drug addicts..then they look bad not the government.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
A vote for Bush is ... a Character Flaw!

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Trubba wit da Dubbya
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
Character Defect...
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised