Author Topic: Looking for Cedu alumni  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu alumni
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »
i posted a few other threads too, i am alia weiner, i went there when i was 14, cedu, like 1989-1991.  

I am so just starting to realize how it affected me.  i am so glad to find this forum.  i found u guys thru blownawaytheidahoway.  

he inspired me to also try and write about my experience.  i am interested in being involved to do something about what happened to all of us.

dude, frankly, we should all get a major settlement from W to compensate us all for our pain and suffering as a result of a business like that not being shut down by but rather incorporated into the system.

o, wait, we were teenagers, and teenagers don't have rights in this country.  

so what, we should sue them and make them change the law so that teenagers do have rights!  i honestly feel that my right to the pursuit of happiness was summarily revoked upon my enrollment into cedu and the effects of the place were so lasting that i still don't feel like i am able to pursue happiness.

for fuck sake, i hardly know what happiness means.  apparently my high sex drive means that i am incapable of having mature relationships, and the fact that i didn't receive enough attention from my father while i was growing up means that my father is an abusive monster who will never deserve my love and is the cause of all my suffering.

right.

my parents still don't know what went on there.  Rudy is the monster they wanted us all to see our fathers as, and jill is the beastess they want us to all put our mothers' faces on, and we are the ones they are really trying to get us to hate, ourselves, cause if we hate ourselves, we do what we're told.  lets not forget that this program was state sanctioned.

i remember when tough love was the coolest thing on tv.  i remember them touting its ability to cure bad behaviour.  yeah!  great!  terrify your children and they will behave according to your whim, don't give a second thought to their preferences, needs, desires or will.  they are YOUR children.  thats the lie they told our parents.

and now people wonder why all of a sudden, what?? what we're torturing people?? what?  extraordinary rendition?? what's that???  i dont understand, no american would ever do that.... ????  are you kidding me??? after what we were subjected to as teenagers in america??? and we are really all so fucking surprised that we are torturing people in other countries without rights or due process?  i am shocked.

rant over ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: the hell I called CEDU
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Tracy "hated Cedu&""
Thank God for this forum.  I honestly felt that I was the only one that didn't enjoy their "Cedu experience."

My God, it really was a cult, wasn't it?

This is totally part of how it operates. I felt the same until I found my voice on this forum. FUCK CEDU is really all one can say.
"there's nowhere in the world, that I would rather be, with you, my love. For United we Stand, divided we fall...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »