Author Topic: Any Ex Staff here - 78-81??????  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Marnie

• View Profile
Any Ex Staff here - 78-81??????
« on: July 22, 2002, 05:43:00 PM »
I would like to hear from some ex staff members -I was on staff starting as a trainee and working my way to Sr. Staff in the late 70's and early 80's - Like most of the new staff at the time we were all followers - not a single thought of our own - I just didn't know any better!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Any Ex Staff here - 78-81??????
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 12:49:00 PM »
Marnie, I remember you well. I don't remember much detail from my time in Straight as I've been pretty successful at forgetting the whole damned ordeal. But I always had the impression that you sincerely believed in what you were doing and did all you could to treat people well under the circumstances.

The whole thing was utterly f***ed up; I was in it via my family from the time I was around 6 or 7. Worst part is that, to some degree, they're all still in it. If you poke around this forum a little you'll find a few posts from a couple of my brothers. STILL in the damned Program after all these decades! Oh well, I just count myself lucky to have married well. (married him for his money 15 years ago and I'm not going anywhere till I start seeing some!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes