Author Topic: Suddenly  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
Its easy to say "You will do what I say, Post now!!" then I post and you say "AHHhaha I told you youd post"

Of course I posted its a message board, fuckwit.
The reason my comprehension was off was because I usually read about 2 sentences of your posts and then skip the rest...

As far as the "Gimme your adress and Ill come beat you up" Thats been done before and I did infact post my adress..

I still dont get your point though..and the more I think about it the less I care..

Deciding whether I want Fajitas or an all you can eat at Furrs is more important to me right now..

Even , hypothetically if you did come to my house to cause harm to me..I live in Texas...I can legally carve you up like a turkey in my own house and its self defense.
 Just the fact that you are threatening physical violence against strangers on a message board says alot..
  Just stop while you are ahead...learn to put spaces between paragraphs...

Ok Ive wasted enough of my morning coffe time with the likes of you..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »
On 2004-05-06 07:02:00, Carmel wrote:

"Animals,

I am not sure exactly what it is you think you are accomplishing here....I sort of get these images of Plankton on SpongeBob trying to steal the Crabby Patty formula.  A little tiny mind trying to steal a little tiny secret, only with great intensity.  You seem a bit smug over your death-trap of deception.  

As for literacy and grammar, I suggest you back way up before you start criticizing anyone elses abilities.  I generally have to read your posts very slowly so I might understand your usage.  I would tend to label your style as "English as a second language".  You seem to get the witty curses and insults quite nicely, but the rest is a jumble of run-ons and cropped thoughts that dont fit all that well.

I think Triumvirate has done very well in making an effort to be less volitile in his communications here.   And according to your own web of diabolical destruction, you should too.[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-05-06 10:38 ]"

Thanks for taking notice..I dont stay mad at people long...and all of what I say when mad is bullshit..
I just dont feel like arguing with people anymore..
For a while I had no life and this message board was more important than it should have been..

Now Im hanging with friends again..doing job interviews...dating someone...
Since I started split dosing my meds I feel alot better Rather than getting way loaded in morning then being in WDs at night I stay at a level of normality...So I can be social and whatnot...
 (Getting alot of compliments on my healthy appearance as well...even been getting some sun)
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »
On 2004-05-05 20:20:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"The Apple of Sodom

http://forums.delphiforums.com/evilones ... msg=6504.1
"

here http://forums.delphiforums.com/evilones ... msg=6504.1

Click enter as guest and check out "mysteries of mind control"
Injected intravenously

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
One and Only Anonymous,

I understand what you are saying, although you shouldn't threaten others.

Most of the people who come here do have their own agendas.  Some come here to vent frustrations or to test the waters and see what comes up.

You seem to be hinting that some of these advocates against child abuse are on Melvin Sembler's payroll.  When you said this I took notice to it more than anything else you said.

This has been a lurking notion in my mind as well.  I have respect for anyone who wants to come here and remark about what is going on in the war against child abuse.  I'm all about fighting for the cause.  When you say that the good guys are secretly on payroll though, I took notice.

That other's can't read between the lines is not your problem O.O.A.  I think your grammar is clean, although a bit rushed and your sentence structure could read a little slower as if you have a lot to say and want to get it all out quickly.  More direction and saying less may do you well, its alright if others want to rebut you it doesn't make what you say not so.

I wouldn't have threatened anyone though.  I'm a bit more sneaky than that, winning usuall isn't had by open acts of violence - its more about catching your opponent off guard.

But again, I think someone else mentioned this.  That anyone could be on the payroll or working for 'the man' here may be true.  This won't stop anyone from fighting against oppression.  If you are offended at their sneaky underhanded tactics, just know that when you have alot of money like those in Sembler's guises - they would be very whiney if you did the same to them and became all sneaky and mean like they are.

I say do it, but don't tell anyone next time.[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-05-12 07:52 ]

Offline smack

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
It seems the only way to deal with straight was to do what they wanted and say what they wanted you to say. The only way to survive straight was to believe that they were "helping" you and that you were fucked up, they wanted you to join their staff, they wanted you to work for them do their dirty work, abuse and harm other kids. they wanted you to bring the money in. so fuck them all for that. they should be drug around the city and beaten with their own clothes. why? because these directors and officers of straight are solely responsible for their "program". they supported it, they got grants for it, they made money off of it. they liked it. jews or not these fuckers are nazis. and these fucked up directors and officers are criminals and should be bitch-slapped and thrown into their own pit of hell.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
On 2004-05-12 08:43:00, smack wrote:

"It seems the only way to deal with straight was to do what they wanted and say what they wanted you to say. The only way to survive straight was to believe that they were "helping" you and that you were fucked up, they wanted you to join their staff, they wanted you to work for them do their dirty work, abuse and harm other kids. they wanted you to bring the money in. so fuck them all for that. they should be drug around the city and beaten with their own clothes. why? because these directors and officers of straight are solely responsible for their "program". they supported it, they got grants for it, they made money off of it. they liked it. jews or not these fuckers are nazis. and these fucked up directors and officers are criminals and should be bitch-slapped and thrown into their own pit of hell."

I agree with you there..One must be careful to not alude to threats in writing..suffice it to say theres enough people around that would randomly attack and beat ex staff..if they ran into them say at a Store, bar, church or wherever...
 *Not that I would ever do that but Im sure plenty would  :grin:

* Disclaimer
Injected intravenously

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Suddenly
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »
Animals,

You really have to do better than that...didnt you name yourself OOA on the first page of this thread?  I think you posted as Animals, but referencing yourself in relation to your original OOA post gave away that you were, in fact, OOA.  Sneaky indeed.  Am I the only one who is seeing this?

I guess its positive that you are telling yourself not to be threatening to others.  

I have to commend your admonishment...of yourself.

I agree with Animals about One and Only, or I mean...about Animals. Yeah.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere