Author Topic: Being in Agreement/Being Dirty  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Being in Agreement/Being Dirty
« on: May 04, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »
I was only there 6 months but one thing I figured out was follow all the agreements and blend in... The only time I was dirty was for a split contract with someone and I copped out the minute the asked and then the times I split.  

I've been reading all the posts and  it seemed everyone was totally dirty all the time and just fronting agreement... I never even said the name of a non compliant band. Was I the only lameass?

I always thought you should never be "dirty" because the older kids had been trained to spy and bully you so why court trouble?  Was everyone justa better bullshitter than I? Were the older kids dirty, but faking it or were most people scared into agreement like me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Maximus on 2004-05-12 17:58 ]

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
Hell I don't know, I would venture to say that for a lot of the time I was there, I was pretty clean. Mostly because before I came, I listened to music that was in agreement, never watched violent/foul language/sex movies. I had no real idea who The Doors were, except that they were real popular towards the end of Vietnam. I did like to pop off and fuck around, just because it really pissed the staff off, knowing I was mocking their authority. I hung out with my friends, and all the new kids, teaching them all sorts of fun tricks to make life a little easier. I never knew anything, but it was just sort of known with me not to even tell me about it, because I didn't want to know, nor did I care. When you did a dirt list, it was an unwritten rule that you never gave up anything on others that you didn't think they would give up, simple as that. Sometimes, staff would get to somebody and they would cop to some big shit. It wasn't cool, but with Ascent, Provo Canyon or other places as penalty, you could not blame them. I was harassed big time right before I split, but at that stage in the game, there was a lot of split plans and shit in the works. To get big dirt, they would work your friends, and by watching reactions, they could gather evidence to slam somebodies ass. It was harsh, it was cold, and it worked every time. Although a lot of sex contracts and stuff like that was kept pretty low key, between the 2 involved, or maybe a couple more people. I never gave a shit about the school agreements, just doing the do, I had my own agreements, and I lived by those. If I failed, I had to look in the mirror. And I failed once big time, when I had too much fun with a kid but never taught him how to act right in front of the staff. His spiral ended in a motel bathroom dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »
whaddaya mean you had too much fun with the kid and didn't teach him how to act with staff?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
Also, how would people get away with sex?  I would have been scared outta my gourd. (Plus there was nothing sexy about CEDU for me).

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
First, I think it would be unwise for hell to elaborate on this point. However, I would suspect he was the victim of the anger that is induced in people who are abused by power games on a daily basis - the staff and peer culture are crazy-making and it is easy to get trapped into getting out anger in whatever ways you can -sometimes on peers or weaker people in dorms to get a laugh at a high cost to another person.

The CEDU culture sets this up with an environment of tyranny that evokes trechery as recreation.

As for how sex is accomplished. This seems very strange to me that you would ask the question.

If you were there, you would have known sex was happening all the time - everywhere, and, you would know intimately that people need to connect on tha level and will do so whenever and however they can unless they are asexual.

You stated that CEDU didn't make you feel sexual. Again, CEDU makes you feel hate not sex, but all teens are horney almost all the time. This is the real world. With all the sex that is going on there all the time, and the relitivey very few times that staff catch on to it, if I were in management, I would not take a female child unless they wer on birth control.

Sex is the only thing real that they have. They can't have good music, They can't dress the way they want (and this is normal developmental process for teens), they can't practice their chosen religion, thay are denied the right to anything but crappy fatning cafatera food, and any love is fake, given and held back, used as a weapon to control them. Justifiably, they have nothing, but rage at the system. And the only things they thay have left is to sneak food, sneak in drugs, make alcohol and fuck. Anyone who wouuld think that this atmosphere of deprovation of basic human needs is therapuetic would have to be an idiot. As hell on wheels so aptly demonstrated, it is an environment that creates anger, rage, and trechery in normal kids. And the results can be tragic. Dont blame hell. Blame the hell that is CEDU.

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
To be honest maximus in the matter of what Hell on Wheels said, you don't really know what you are talking about.  I know what the deal was and there wasn't really anything anyone could have done about it (although I know that won't stop a friend from feeling like they didn't do enough).

You know what they say about assuming.

On 2004-05-05 10:18:00, Maximus wrote:

"First, I think it would be unwise for hell to elaborate on this point. However, I would suspect he was the victim of the anger that is induced in people who are abused by power games on a daily basis - the staff and peer culture are crazy-making and it is easy to get trapped into getting out anger in whatever ways you can -sometimes on peers or weaker people in dorms to get a laugh at a high cost to another person.

The CEDU culture sets this up with an environment of tyranny that evokes trechery as recreation.

As for how sex is accomplished. This seems very strange to me that you would ask the question.

If you were there, you would have known sex was happening all the time - everywhere, and, you would know intimately that people need to connect on tha level and will do so whenever and however they can unless they are asexual.

You stated that CEDU didn't make you feel sexual. Again, CEDU makes you feel hate not sex, but all teens are horney almost all the time. This is the real world. With all the sex that is going on there all the time, and the relitivey very few times that staff catch on to it, if I were in management, I would not take a female child unless they wer on birth control.

Sex is the only thing real that they have. They can't have good music, They can't dress the way they want (and this is normal developmental process for teens), they can't practice their chosen religion, thay are denied the right to anything but crappy fatning cafatera food, and any love is fake, given and held back, used as a weapon to control them. Justifiably, they have nothing, but rage at the system. And the only things they thay have left is to sneak food, sneak in drugs, make alcohol and fuck. Anyone who wouuld think that this atmosphere of deprovation of basic human needs is therapuetic would have to be an idiot. As hell on wheels so aptly demonstrated, it is an environment that creates anger, rage, and trechery in normal kids. And the results can be tragic. Dont blame hell. Blame the hell that is CEDU.  "

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
Well, I am still surprised to hear about all the sex. I think its normal, I was just too scared at CEDU to ever do that. Also, having experienced recent sexual trauma immediately prior to CEDU, I couldn't deal anyway. CEDU certainly didn't help with its incredible knack for making you feel dirty for crimes against you.

I guess I thought CEDU had everyone so much by the balls how could they have sex and do drugs?  I know they totally had me by the balls and that's why I split after six months.
hanlea

Offline iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
i had sex many times in the cedu school o was at for almost a year.  there was nothing else to do.  sure i was afraid of going to a lockdown but i had already been to ascent twice and in and out of juvenille detention since i was 12 so i wasent that worried.  i fucked to keep myself sane.

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »
Thank You for Correcting Me  :smile:

It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.
David Brin (1950 - )
LOL....I just love this quote.

Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself. :smile:  Our power does not belong to others.
Elie Wiesel (1928 - )

It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable.
Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983), The Passionate State of Mind, 1954

One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests.
John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

If power was an illusion, wasn't weakness necessarily one also?
Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campain, 1999

The highest proof of virtue is to possess boundless power without abusing it.
Lord Macaulay, review of Lucy Aikin, 'Life and Writings of Addison,' 1943

The problem of power is how to achieve its responsible use rather than its irresponsible and indulgent use - of how to get men of power to live for the public rather than off the public.
Robert F. Kennedy (1925 - 1968), 'I Remember, I Believe,' The Pursuit of Justice, 1964

Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

We have, I fear, confused power with greatness.
Stewart L. Udall (1920 - ), commencement address, Dartmouth College, June 13, 1965

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826), letter to John Melish, January 13, 1813

The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves.
William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Power consists in one's capacity to link his will with the purpose of others, to lead by reason and a gift of cooperation.
Woodrow Wilson (1856 - 1924), letter to Mary A. Hulbert, September 21, 1913

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
Great Quotes. Does anyone think a single CEDU staff could understand any one of these quotes.

Remember Bill Brown. That guy was so dumb, he sounded like a tape recorder. Do you guys think he ever had a thought that was not implanted by eithed CEDU or the LDS church.

After being at BCA think the only difference between LDS and KKK is, the LDS wear their sheets under their clothes.

Whada you think?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »
that is actually a funny joke.......... but remember, the Klan is an abnormal society filled with normal people, LDS is abnormal society filled with abnormal people.