Author Topic: Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all  (Read 20649 times)

Offline enlinc

• View Profile
Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2004, 10:03:00 PM »
my sister got worked over by cedu. the director and a counselor had her as their child sex toy. if that wasn't enough, the sleep deprevation bullshit profeet is a joke. those dicks have no idea of the shit they stir up. i will join forces to get the national attention that place deserves. e 10/21/04
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
Im sorry to hear yet, another victim of Cedu speak of the same crap.  When was your sister there?  I was there in early 70;s.  Im interested in hearing about the counselor and other staff that conveinetly used her like they did all the others.  I wonder if they were the same ones who abused us.    I would like people to step up, and not be afraid, We need to put an end to Allgood and Rudy anif the wassermans, and the counselors.  I mean if theres this many people it wouldnt be such a hard thing to do.  I read these posts and so far, and im sure there are more, who just havent stepped up yet, but this goes back from what I can see since 1970 to the late 80's, thats alot of innocent kids who were sexually and mentally abused.  Anyone else willing to step up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »
staff can tell you that what they say and what they do are two different things.  if caught lying allgood will say that he has to lie because they cannot operate without lying.  he will say that most people that want to leave  end up wanting to come back so he will get on the phone before the kid makes the call and tell lies about the kid  to get the parents to lie to the kid.  he used to tie them down but  staff caught him and untied the kids.  allgood is very good at getting people to lie on his behalf.  he uses friendship and loyalty to justify lying. in his mind he has rationalized it.    under the system at cedu  no staff can ever be guilty of anything because they all agree to lie  if they are caught.  keeping the racket going is all that matters to them not the health of the kid. they do not care about the kid they care about the "friendships" they have with each other and they sacrafice kids so they can be "friends"   cedu believes that the ends justify the means and they will lie about kids to make themselves look like the victim.  they will accuse the kid of being disloyal and turn others against her.   they will get other kids to lie  about the kid and say she or he was abusive or did this or that.  anybody got any stories about danielle allgood

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
Rudy caught again and this time it aint beating up negros or spreading liver on little boys or believing everything and coercing kids into doing whatever allgood says

this is the last I have heard about Rudy...

ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES AT ACADEMY AT SWIFT RIVER
(September 18, 2003) John T. Powers, Executive Director, Academy at
Swift River, Cummington, MA, 800-258-1770, reports he has conducted
intensive self-evaluation over the past three months, and has
recently made several important organizational changes. One change
has been the elimination of the positions of Headmaster, held by Rudy
Bentz, and Training Director, held by Jill Bentz. He expressed
gratitude for the meaningful contribution that Rudy and Jill Bentz
have made to ASR over these past five years and wishes them the very
best in their future endeavors. A new position, Dean of the Faculty,
has been created to integrate the management focus for both the
therapeutic and the academic professionals. It will be held by former
ASR Dean of Academics, Peter Stevens, who has keen leadership and
administrative abilities. Also significant in this reorganization are
the enhanced staffing levels in the lower school segment of ASR,
which will result in substantially greater counselor time with
students. Powers encourages people to communicate with him about
their ideas and concerns regarding this organizational

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
Thank you for giving me the info RE Rudy's last known where aboouts...thats all the Info we may need to track him down..Thanks again  :smile:  If I hear any different I will post if any one else is interested.  You all have been a Great help,  Thanks to all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »
i was a techer at cascade school and wondered ... i thought th emethods used were wrong but i needed a job. thought my students were great. i felt awful about how they were ripped away from everything.  i left as soon as possible. those group encounter sessions were awful. i had no idea all this was going on but i believe it. but i think thr teachers were pretty out of it. we worked without a contract and had no say in anything. i thought the whole thing was a bit cultish.

wow.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2004, 04:30:00 PM »
Far And Away,
I post mostly on the Teen Help forum, but I do check the CEDU forum ocassionaly. I am convinced that Hidden Lake is a CEDU knock off, so reading others experiences of CEDU helps me understand the methods and how they evolved and how they might have affected my son. There are not many speaking specifically about HLA.

Sorry you had a traumatic experience. My involvement with them certainly was a horredous and distressing nightmare. Surreal.

Instant message me if you'd like to chat. I'd particularly be interesed in hearing your perspective on the methodology and your story if your comfortable sharing confidentially.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »
hla  is cedu knock off all right that rudy and jill bentz are cedu abusers all the way and whoever said cascade is cultish  tell us who your employer and abusive staff was and we can tell you all

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
Mel Wasserman died in 2002.  His widow is on the board of the Boys & Girls Club of Monterey, CA.

Mark Wasserman and his wife Kim reside in Monterey.  He plays golf.

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: iknowcedulies on 2005-04-15 13:12 ]

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »
Warning signs of a destructive cult
Do you know someone in a destructive cult?
Warning signs!
Anyone could attack a group they disagree with by unfairly labeling it a destructive cult. How would you know whether it really were such a cult or not? Isn't there an objective method to evaluate groups for cultic tendencies? Yes. The following early warning signs can help you reasonably determine whether or not a group is likely to be a destructive cult, and if you should be concerned about a friend, coworker, or loved one being involved with it.

The main reason that the following destructive cult tactics are so damaging to both the individual and society is because they debilitate rationality and reduce empathy. Rationality and empathy are indispensable in making good personal and social decisions. History is littered with personal and social catastrophes where a lack of rationality and lack of empathy were its core causes.

Ask yourself if the following criteria apply to the group you are concerned about.
A destructive cult tends to be totalitarian in its control of its members' behavior. Cults are likely to dictate in great detail not only what members believe, but also what members wear and eat, when and where members work, sleep, and bathe, and how members think, speak, and conduct familial, marital, or sexual relationships.

A destructive cult tends to have an ethical double standard. Members are urged to be obedient to the cult, to carefully follow cult rules. They are also encouraged to be revealing and open in the group, confessing all to the leaders. On the other hand, outside the group they are encouraged to act unethically, manipulating outsiders or nonmembers, and either deceiving them or simply revealing very little about themselves or the group. In contrast to destructive cults, honorable groups teach members to abide by one set of ethics and act ethically and truthfully to all people in all situations.

A destructive cult has only two basic purposes: recruiting new members and fund-raising. Altruistic movements, established religions, and other honorable groups also recruit and raise funds. However, these actions are incidental to an honorable group's main purpose of improving the lives of its members and of humankind in general. Destructive cults may claim to make social contributions, but in actuality such claims are superficial and only serve as gestures or fronts for recruiting and fund-raising. A cult's real goal is to increase the prestige and often the wealth of the leader.

A destructive cult appears to be innovative and exclusive. The leader claims to be breaking with tradition, offering something novel, and instituting the ONLY viable system for change that will solve life's problems or the world's ills. But these claims are empty and only used to recruit members who are then surreptitiously subjected to mind control to inhibit their ability to examine the actual validity of the claims of the leader and the cult.

A destructive cult is authoritarian in its power structure. The leader is regarded as the supreme authority. He or she may delegate certain power to a few subordinates for the purpose of seeing that members adhere to the leader's wishes. There is no appeal outside his or her system to a greater system of justice. For example, if a schoolteacher feels unjustly treated by a principal, an appeal can be made to the superintendent. In a destructive cult, the leader claims to have the only and final ruling on all matters.

A destructive cult's leader is a self-appointed messianic person claiming to have a special mission in life. For example, leaders of flying saucer cults claim that beings from outer space have commissioned them to lead people away from Earth, so that only the leaders can save them from impending doom.

A destructive cult's leader centers the veneration of members upon himself or herself. Priests, rabbis, ministers, democratic leaders, and other leaders of genuinely altruistic movements focus the veneration of adherents on God or a set of ethical principles. Cult leaders, in contrast, keep the focus of love, devotion, and allegiance on themselves.

A destructive cult's leader tends to be determined, domineering, and charismatic. Such a leader effectively persuades followers to abandon or alter their families, friends, and careers to follow the cult. The leader then takes control over followers' possessions, money, time, and lives.

If you know someone who belongs to a group that demonstrates a significant number of these warning signs and you would like more information on how to deal with destructive cults or mind control, go to http://www.factnet.org.

Now have a look at Thought Reform Exists

We Strongly recommend that you read the Influence Continuum

We Strongly recommend that you read the CODE OF ETHICS FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDES

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
you finally wrote something really worthwhile.
thank you.
what is your story? will you share with us your experience?
I know cedu lies too!
Keep it up, compadre.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
all you anonymous out there  register under a name so you can be sent private messages. do not fear posting as it is our right to expose them as the fraudulent child molestors they are.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2004, 10:20:00 AM »
If I am responding to an anon, i will be anon, otherwise you all can count on me for the same.
Occasionally I make positive comments as anon too.
that is what I wanted to say.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange