Author Topic: Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all  (Read 20769 times)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »
I can tell you right now taht I went to CEDU, being gay was PROHIBIDO!!! So was sleeping with students.  It totally disgusts me that this was allowed and why aren't these guys in jail?????

I think Pinky sometimes visits the yahoo site.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
when were you at CEDU? There was all kinds of abuse going on when I ws there.  Some kids didnt say anything because alot of them were court ordered back then, and it would only mean getting placed maybe in a more lock down facility, so many were content with Cedu...I guess.  I dont know how they got a way with any of this stuff, if you read the other posts it seems like its been going on from cedu to hidden lake to this casacade place.  I only know what happened at cedu. GOOD QUESTION!!!WHY ARENT THEY IN JAIL?? If I could get some confirmation on there where abouts I would in a heart beat pursue a lawsuit, Many people went through mental, verbal sexual abuse...including myself. Allgood would after 1 yr. of being there allow you to have relations with another student, he called it your Fu**king privledges...Everything when I was there had to be earned.  So sometimes its like if you wanted something special like a trip to the store in running springs, you would have to do something to earn it...usually not anything one would want to talk about.  I dont know pinky...does she ever posts any of her experiences on here? I wish I could find more people who were from CEDU who would step up and say something.  This needs to be stopped & Allgood needs his ass locked up, along with a few other of his followers. Allgood always had that Holier than thou attitude and I would love to see his sick little world come crashing down around him after all of these years. What years were you there from?

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
I was there in the late eighties.

Definitely I witnessed a whole program based on psychological/verbal abuse.  Defdinitely unethical to the extreme in terms of "therapy"--I can't believe these places persist.  I wasn't aware of any sexual abuse, but I kept myself pretty closed off.  At that time, it was strictly verboten for students to flirt much less fuck, so we had no Fu%^&*$ contracts. I think they were trying to appear as a "credible" school so they had to institute those rules.  If kids got pregnant, parents would pull them out and CEDU did not want this.  In fact, sex and even normal sexual feeling was not only discouraged but made into an unnaturally bad urge. If you had sex, you were a slut.

I think Pinky visited a site called therapsheet on Yahoo.

Allgood sounds like a total schmuck of the worst order.  The only one I knew of the people you mentioned were Rudy and his wife Jill, but I never progressed to their "families" so I was only in a few raps with them.
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
Thx for the info about therapsheet@yahoo  I may just go take a look there and see what these people say.  This is so horrible that CEDU and these other 2 facilitys affected ssssoooooo many peoples life the way they have.  I dont understand it either how they remain open, and why no one seems to be able to prosecute them.  I feel for any one who has gone thru any of their programs, I wish you the best,  and everyone else who has become screwed up over this. Ive pretty much just learned to block it out at times. Its just a shame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »
Was this Rudy you mention Rudy Benz we heard he came there in 78 from philly or some place  was he there in the 70-74  pinky time.  they were assholes then and they are serial molestors who think that they can do whatever they want especially  allgood  he just fucks kids over and over  and his followers let him have his way with kids  the excuse they give is that it is their place and they do what they want   Mark Wasserman is son of mel and he is one spoiled prick. mel used to force kids to go beg for money in town and then molest them if they did not have enough for him to give to poor little markie and the other fucks. allgood believes he is superior to all and whatever he says is the almighty. tell us some ceduites who came out of synanon besides art . whenever confronted about synanon they would say they did not approve of it so they went to cedu but at the same time they were conspiring with synanon members.  They LIE because they believe that the ends justify the means  just like the Republicans they say they hate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2004, 11:57:00 PM »
Like I said in earlier post i wasnt sure if rudy was from NY or where??? YES, it was the same Rudy.  Who in heck is pinky?  Sounds so familiar but I just cant place her.  If you can tell me more about her, it may trigger my memory.  I am not sure I remember Mark Wasserman,,,I do remeber his wife or perhaps ex Grigetta and the daughter danille?  she was a spoiled brat as well.  Yes, Mel had us in san bernardino to L.A. at all the shoppimg malls begging for money as well.  So if this was going on since 1970 he did pretty good for himself because he would send about 50 kids out in a day to k marts etc and we would hit the parking lots telling people our home was going to be closed down if we didnt get a new fire alarm system .  Damn... I dont even think we had one.  I do know right before I left they started to build him a new home.  Between the private pays and the county Mel was cleaning up back then I think it was like $2500 for private pay.  Could very well been more.  As far as them running it like synanon they ran it pretty damn close.  I think maybe not as tough but pretty close considering these were all minors they were dealing with.  Hell, I never used drugs till AFTER i left CEDU.  Does anyone know how old mark wasserman is? or his whereabouts?  & does anyone know where allgood resides today?   thx

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
mark was the spoiled sociopath son of mel the blood sucking money vampire who forced by coercion kids to beg or be molested by allgood. cedu "records" say that benz did not arrive until 1977 but hey allgood used to hide illegals by not showing them on the payroll. it was his job to lie to state investigators when victim's social worker would find out abuse and brainwashing was going on. mel did quite a number on leslie landon matthews, he conned her into believing that it was a place to make friends and help people with their insecurities and jealousies. mel really liked to blow smoke up the ass of hollywood brats, he wanted to be a rich famous person and now he is.thanks to allgood conning the brown schools that cedu was "profitable" selling them the place and leaving them holding the bag. allgood lies to everyone so he and his molesting pal melzer can remain solvent and the baggage filled sheep who are his cult just do what he says for the paycheck.
mark wasserman is an even richer asshole with brigette who still accuses her employees of stealing and is a jewish american princess who complains about everything. thanks to allgood conning the brown schools that cedu was "profitable" selling them the place and leaving them holding the bag. allgood lies to everyone so he and his molesting pal melzer can remain solvent and the baggage filled sheep who are his cult just do what he says out of get this "loyalty", yes, the couselors have had it drilled into them that if they report abuse or leave because they are sick of watching kids be molested they are considered disloyal by allgood. Allgood was shut down running cascade, a cedu clone in whitmore,ca. he got caughts with his pants down and tried to cover it up by keeping the kids from the parents by saying they could not come to the phone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
they had fucking privileges at cascadE???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
I DONT KNOW IF CASCADE HAD FUCKING PRIVLEDGES ....BUT CEDU DID.  NEVER MATTERED THOUGH, BECAUSE KIDS WERE DOING WHAT THEY WANTED TO ANYWAYS.  HEY, AND WHEN YOU HAD YOUR COUNSELOR BRINGING EVEYONE "OUT" WHO FOLLOWED RULES?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »
I dont know about CEDU Records, I worked in The Medical record dept they had and even with that I saw at the age of 15 something wasnt right.  I am 100 percent that Rudy was there when I was in the early 70's.  When first at cedu, Allgood was your first family head, I think he then decided if you stayed in his family or got moved to a different family head.  I went from allgood ...to rudy....then to john stallone..then a friend & I split, got sent back went thru this 2 wk punishement called "dishpan" from morning to late night, after I completed my dishpan, I got kicked out.  :smile:))) OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Offline From Far Away

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
Deborah,

Not sure if you are checking this board much anymore.  I am a psychologist who worked as an administrator at HLA at one time.  I count the experience as one of the most traumatic in my life.  Things ended in court and I suffered financial and emotional ruin.  I have to be very careful about details, as I'm bound by a gag-order of sorts, but I can answer general questions.  I know why Rudy left HLA, among other things.  I am unaware of anything he did wrong at HLA, regardless of his past.  His termination was planned long before it happened.  Sorry, I can't sign my name here.  My financial and even physical safety depend on my anonymity.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »
Thank you for your courage.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
Feel Free to speak the truth, your rights are protected on this message board. all opinions are welcome and you are not the only victim of rudy benz so fellow victims will stand by you
Your physical and financial safety are fine. Rudy and other cedu clones use threats to coerce staff.  the confidentiality clause they coerce you into signing is so they can cover up illegal activity like emotional and physical terrorism. Feel Free to violate it. they violate things whenever they "feel" like it and they always have an excuse usually that you provoked them or they are defending their pride. Do not fear them taking you to court. they threaten to use the legal system to scare you and to make themselves look like the victim. As a former staff who was around rudy benz  i can tell you that he will never show up for court or physically attack you, he is a coward. if he tries to affect your employment explain to him that you will sue him for defamation and retaliation by a former employer. have your prospective employers investigate him and they will discover that he is a former cedu child abuser under Michael Allgood who was shut down running cascade school in whitmore,ca.  Rudy does not want his past abuses to become public record so he will not despite his threats ever go to court or hurt you. He has made so much money keeping his emotional terrorism school going that it is not worth it for him to terrorize you when he can get paid for it by gullible parents to abuse teens who desperately want to be accepted

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
Staff in Raps
Posted: 2004-05-06 11:53:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 They allowed the therapists to sit in the Raps at BCA but the program staff ridiculed and discounted them.

It was just a show for the parents and the State School Funding people.

The program staff made it impossible to introduce a therapuetic approach - Synanon remains.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
DONT BE AFRAID...YOU HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF WHO WOULD BACK YOU, WHO I DONT THINK YOU KNOW, SO SPEAK FREELY, BY READING ALL THESE POSTS THE LAST FEW WEEKS, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT RUDY, ALLGOOD, CEDU, WASSERMANS WERE ALL MOLESTERS, & ABUSERS.  HERE IS A QUOTE THAT I LEARNED AT CEDU....THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" PRETTY IRONIC HUH? THE MORE WE SHARE, THE MORE OTHERS MAY REALIZE THE SCUM THAT THEY WERE.  THX