Author Topic: Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all  (Read 20774 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu survivor from 82-85 wants feedback from all
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »
michael allgood was scam artist who ran cascade with other coercive types who would say anything to keep parents from coming to visit. if you know anything about the massive walk out over abuse that caused cascade to shut down  start a post
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »
I really want to know more about what happend at cascade!  I went there & would like to know if there was any abuse going on! :question:
People who kow should really start talking or else everyone will start believing Allgood's lies!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
I was in cedu in 73 and i would love to hear more about what the others have to say.  I went through hell with allgood and a few  others.. they were brainwashers and what about the staff members who were sleeping with the students!! Anybody enconter that?  Minors to top it all off,yeah all good was a piece of work wasnt he? please respond...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
when were you there? i was there in 73 yeah what was up with those profeets?  just a bunch of mind altering games to minors and what about the staff sleeping with the students...someone from 72-74 speak up i know you are out there and went through the same hell all of us did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
i was in cedu in 73 and it seems like all the posts im reading werent too much different from when i was there...especially with allgood and a few of the other staff members who were having sex with the minor students in my dorm...respond please this is becoming pretty interesting.  Im not aware of all these other programs but I surely remeber all the hell and torture they put us through..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2004, 06:58:00 PM »
back in 75 melzer was sleeping with girls  they would always push marraige but this insensitive abusive asshole was single and his abuse was always covered up by blaming the child  allgood said he could do whatever he wanted because he had the power of god  i heard this righteous asshole got busted in whitmore , ca  and  parents would not let their kids go back to this abuser and he claimed that declinging enrollment was the cause to cover it all up.   amazing he did it for so many years and the insecure neurotic resentment filled bullies/molestor wanna bes  stayed out of fear for their lives or "loyalty"  to this scam artist and jim jones knock off  who believed that everything he thought was the truth and fuck anybody who didn't allow themselves to be abused and tortured and mindfucked to death.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
Meltzer was with many girls in our dorm.. but then again, then so was Rudy, and Allgood was busy with the boys dorm.  What about when they had these dorm heads that were sleeping with all the Girls in our dorm.  Even afterwards, kids would run away but most back then were court ordered so they would get sent back to go through that "dishpan" punishment A friend of mine and I had to take the trash out of the big trash can and scrub it with a tooth brush then put the trash back in!  WOW! I would love to find some people who know anything about Allgoods whereabouts ..I would love to nail them for the hell they put me through and how those profeets fucked up my head..I know theres people from the early 70's out there that feel the same.  Guess the best thing we can all do is remeber they will have to answer for their actins one day, I know its not much comfort now, but unless people stand up and go after them, guess theres not much else you can do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »
what years did this happen with rudy melzer and allgood?  must have been before allgood ran up north to cascade  that is where he went when caught in the act

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
Actually my math was off I was there in March 70 It was a nightmare from day 1, Rudy, Melzer, Allgood, and a few others, names not worth mentioning, they werent as bad as allgood group.  I dont see how they got along with it for as long as they did.  I would love to know there where abouts today.  I know things that would put them away for awhile at least. Or, the very least, cost them some bucks!!  Mel wasserman had us down in shopping malls begging for money.  If you got an oppty. like that to get off the hill , one would grab it, in a heartbeat.  Its a comfort to know now, that I wssnt the only one who encountered all of this crap.  Took many years to "undo" it from my life.  I even know someone who Killed themeselves, and heard it was from him not being able to cope after leaving CEDU...I am not familiar with hidden lakes/ cascade.  Is that where they all ended up going?  Where is Mel wasserman?  We should all put our stories together for the the past 34 years and I bet we could put an End to them quickly.  I could tell you stories that would make your head spin. If any of these molesters/brainwashers/pigs are still alive today, I would appreciate if any one knows there where abouts, if they would reply...thx

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »
Allgood was last caught molesting children in whitmore, ca  where he ran a cult  called the cascade school    melzer ran as usual to escape charges he sodomized a boy  at least when we were there he used baby oil    rudy got fired back east  when he would not obey a police command to stay away from boys   he was heard to be in georgia where the government could not catch him  back when i was there they used to extort money out of kids by making them call their parents or social worker and ask to stay, there was this one kid they thought had money and they tried to get him to call his parents and turn over money to one of their under age girlfriends  usual cult stuff   it  was exposed later by authorities that it was a cult and the excuse the cult followers/staff gave was they had to do whatever allgood said or they would be killed.   i guess you heard about dana quigley being forced to commit suicide.  rumour has it that he was going to go to the cops and danielle mike melzer and wasserman set it up to look like a suicide   staff had to keep wasserman away from parents so they would not see how he really was and take their kid home   mel wasserman was the oj simpson of the 70's   he believed his own lies  especially the one that he was helping people  and hey he got away with murder too  mel  passed away before he could be indicted for murder

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
If you dont mind me asking when were you there? I dont know of dana quigley, or maybe I just dont rmember the name.  So what if anything happened to Allgood?  The suicide you told me about is not the same one I heard about, I heard "david"  blew his brains out because he just couldnt cope...geeezzz.... Now I know why.  This is very tragic.  I guess nothing can be done about any of it now. with mel being dead.  I wish I only had heard about some of this stuff while it was happening I would have loved to make sure Allgood and Rudy ended up where they belong...In jail.  Thanks for the info, if you would like to keep chatting, please reply.  If theres any info I can offer you or anyone else, feel free to ask.  Do you by chance know what the name of the school is now?  Its still there, just dont know if its name or if its still affilated. Also if you dont mind me asking...do you reside in Calif?  thx

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
when were you there ?  i was there in the 80's before pat brown left and the dana thing happened in 81  i heard that allgood's first wife  the psychopath got some disease   what was this david's last name  and what do you know about it ?   they sold out to brown schools like the hypocrites they are  and  allgood had cascade school  which he shut down after too many  parents removed their kids.  the wasserman pricks lied to the brown schools and let them use the name while coercing them into a contract that was a lie so they could have "money"   Lawsuits against them are common  and  suicides too  and they still think they can lie as they were taught to

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 06:55:00 PM »
I was there march 70.  What wass allgoods 1st wifes name?  That had to be just a convience marriage because in the 70's he was obviously Gay.  As now we know he couldnt keep his hands off the boys then or now it seems.  Did he lie his way out of it? Did he get prosecuted?  I heard  that the boys name was david Hazzerd.  Not from this state, I remember that much.  I guess Rudy switched over because back then he was hitting on the Girls.  Who were all like 14-15 yrs old.  What happened to I think her name was brigetta  (mels wife)?  Cant remeber his daughter name. Who is this Dana Quigley?  What kind of punishment was given when you were there?  Did  they shave the boys heads and cut the girls hair to like 3 inches long when upon arrival?  Do you mind me asking if you or Male or Female? THX! for the info.. I knew someone who was like one of the first people to attend cedu in late 60's, and it seems to had just starting to become the hellhole that it was.  Seems much worse though hearing what you had to be around.  EWWWWWW I can see Allgood's face still to this day.  What a PIG!
I am very interested in knowing if Allgood is still alive?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »
danielle is her name and she was not with him at cascade because he had a new one there. You say he was Gay . the weird thing is he had some abuser pal who was a former student named melzer who hated gays and would tell his victims that they would turn gay because women did not like losers.  danielle hated gays too so the allgood being gay thing is odd because cedu always believed that gays were bad and the product of overbearing mothers and absentee fathers. cedu would not allow gays unless they were students so they could abuse them.  dana was a "counselor" whose suicide was blamed by allgood on the fact that he was...get ready for this....gay. they had to stop shaving after allgood though it get him closed. allgood is running cascade in california. How do you know rudy benz the 6'5 guy? we were told he did not show up until the late 70's. you must have been there when pinky and carmen were there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! totally confused now, Because I sat in many raps,profeets, where I saw counselors get busted, kids who copped to being gay, I am gay, and had this affair with my dorm head, in CEDU and out.  Back then alot of them were from Synanon.  Allgood  I know had sex with at least 3 of the male students that I can remember.  Maybe he changed... I dunno.  But when I was there it seemed like everybody (meaning staff) were sleeping with many students.  if im not mistaken, there were 2 melzers eric and mike.  Rudy I think was originally fron NY...cant say for say for sure.  I think Rudy left and came back later, He was definetly there though, when I first went allgood was my family head,  then they moved me to Rudy, then I requested to be moved to John Stallone, who probably was the only one who had a heart.  We had dorm leaders and every single one of mine were gay, so I dont know where you heard they hated gays, because they hired a bunch of them, and wasserman was aware of it.  In fact, thats when I came "out" thanks to the help of my dorm leader who was staff.  Maybe things changed after mid 70's but when i was there, I want to say there was at least 25 kids and at least 6 staff members I know for a fact that were gay.  This is quite bizzarre.  I dont know of pinky or carmen who were they?  They must have came right after I left.