Author Topic: Virgil's officially Bankrupt!  (Read 4536 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Virgil's officially Bankrupt!
« on: May 03, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

We must create an atmosphere where the crooked cop fears the honest cop, and not the other way around.
Anonymity Anonymous
It is wrong to leave a stumbling block in the road once it has tripped you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »
How in the world do you find this stuff?  Send me a link.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 07:18:00 AM »
Now if Virgil would only commit a murder/sucicide, then my dreams will be complete.  It would be even better if we were all able to watch it on closed circuit TV.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »
oh, yeah, it would be Ruthie that he would kill, probably by chopping off her head and shitting down her windpipe, then taking a pistol putting it up his ass and BANG!  Virgil is no longer full of SHIT!!!   LOL

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »
It could be a calculated financial move on his part.....

I know that Micheal Lang declared bankrupt after the Woodstock 94 debacle and still managed to retain his wealthy lifestyle and null and void all debts.....

just skeptical, hope he really is flat broke but that this isn't some monetary power play.

Sorry, always jaded always suspecting some ulterior motive...

maybe he knows he is going to be sued or something and is dumping assessts to prepare for the inevitable....

just skeptical! hopeful but

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »
On 2004-05-04 07:53:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

It could be a calculated financial move on his part.....

I know that Micheal Lang declared bankrupt after the Woodstock 94 debacle and still managed to retain his wealthy lifestyle and null and void all debts.....

just skeptical, hope he really is flat broke but that this isn't some monetary power play.

maybe he knows he is going to be sued or something and is dumping assessts to prepare for the inevitable....

Hasn't he already been sued?  Why is Lulu Corter's name not on this notice?  Did she not get a dime?  Wasn't she the one who bankrupted him?  And why has it taken so long to come through?

Perhaps some legal beagle can explain all this. I'm mystified. :???:

Also, didn't I hear (maybe here) that he had given all his money to his "church" so he still controlled it but it wasn't technically his?

I think you are right to be skeptical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »
well, if he has outstanding debts (like a legal judgement) that don't make it on this document, then the entire bankrupcty can be declared null and void.

Someone notify LULU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »
JUST A MATTER OF THE LAW ON Lulu Corter's NAME ON THE LIST. HE CAN NAME HER BUT IT WILL ONLY PROVIDE TEMORARY PROTECTION FROM HER COLLECTING ANYTHING. IN THE END IN BANKRUTCY COURT IF THE COURT SAYS THAT IT WAS A INTINITIONAL ACT ON WHAT HAPPENED TO Lulu Corter THEN IT CANNOT BE DISCARGED IN BANKRUTCY COURT. INITIONAL ACTS ARE NOT PROTECTED BY BANKRUTCY THAT IS WHAT THE LAWS SAY.... AND ABUSING SOMONE IN A PROGRAM IS CONSDERED A INTIONAL ACT... BANKRUTCY WONT SAVE YOU!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
I don't believe they are left with nothing!  They have a wealthy son, I think. He I am sure is providing them with food, shelter, hope, retirement safety, whatever.  
   Someone mentioned telling LULU about all this. Remember, Rebecca Ehrlich also should be informed.
  Someone also mentioned that he may have given all his money to the church in order to still have access to it for whatever his needs are - perhaps the proper authorities should be made aware of this action.  If it is true, of course.
  And finally, if you're not paranoid then YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION!

Thank you.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
On 2004-05-04 23:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"JUST A MATTER OF THE LAW ON Lulu Corter's NAME ON THE LIST. HE CAN NAME HER BUT IT WILL ONLY PROVIDE TEMORARY PROTECTION FROM HER COLLECTING ANYTHING. IN THE END IN BANKRUTCY COURT IF THE COURT SAYS THAT IT WAS A INTINITIONAL ACT ON WHAT HAPPENED TO Lulu Corter THEN IT CANNOT BE DISCARGED IN BANKRUTCY COURT. INITIONAL ACTS ARE NOT PROTECTED BY BANKRUTCY THAT IS WHAT THE LAWS SAY.... AND ABUSING SOMONE IN A PROGRAM IS CONSDERED A INTIONAL ACT... BANKRUTCY WONT SAVE YOU!!!!"

unfortunately yes it will, it has saved straight in the past and they have had abused kids..now adult that never saw a dime because the party involved declared chapter 11
how could they have gotten away with it? Well I don't know about the law but they may have strings they can pull. who knows but it has been done before and by straight specifically

Don't worry about temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.  
-- Old Farmer's Almanac

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
On 2004-05-04 07:53:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"It could be a calculated financial move on his part.....

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

"

I always considered the term "Jaded" to be more of a lack of thought/feeling about stuff either way...
I think Kadysuspicious is far more descriptive, plus Jaded makes me think of that godawful Aroesmith song...
 God they were so great before they cleaned up...
go listen to Aerosmith "Rocks...and "Draw the Line" and compare it to the music they make now..
 SHame on you Aerosmith...

And I think Kaydee is right...most people declare bankruptcy as a way to avoid debt..it doesnt mean hes gutterbound.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »
Wouldnt that be some poetic justice if he lost everything and turned to drugs?
And I mean like a heroin dealers habit..Gram and 1/2 shots...

That would be fitting...

Then he can get busted and forced to go to some abusive adult rehab...
Injected intravenously

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
I think of term as being worn down by all the bullshit and now suspecting that everyone is basically up to know good and self serving.

jaded meaning worn out and tired of the rhetoric not buying it anymore....the illusion is gone....

ect just weary world weary worn out buy the abuse....

which really isn't me anymore

there is still hope.

Babylon in all its desolation is a sight not so awful as that of the human mind in ruins.
-- Scrope Davies: Letter to Thomas Raikes, May 25, 1835.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »
Nah the fact that everything looks like bullshit is in fact an illusion.

What you consider a frame of mind thats of clarity and sees thru everything is in fact distorted and not realistic at all.
 It cripples you...
Injected intravenously

Offline The One and Only Anonymou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
It doesn't matter because bankrupted or not, ole Virgil is still goin to get off @ being a whacko and abusing people with his mind control hot garbage.

We went looking for his church down on the beach.  That shit doesn't exist.  Believe me if I had the true address I would have signed up just to get some money out of the deal.

This guy doesn't exist I tell you.  He's a myth.  Just like Melvin Sembler.  The guy is some unclear guru that everyone wants to blame.  You come here to find demons that you want to kill, and you find them.  But, are they really YOUR demons ?!?  How do YOU personally know that M. Sembler did all that stuff at Straight ???  Did someone tell you it was him ?  What is your unprecented proof that it was him ?  I bet you never even saw the guy.

What I mean is ... did you let C. P. Fager and R. Bradbury tell you that this M. Sembler and this Virgil Newton were the criminals behind this master plan ?  Or did you factually find this out for yourself.  Although that scanned paper on the front post allows for clemency on Virgil's vague financial statuseS (plural), you are more than right to be skeptical.  

People, who have the freed money and vested plannings, who have intentions - very seldom have it all diversified into one single, clear goal.  You know this yourself.

These kinds of people know that the ones they are going to rip off are going to come after the money they were swindled out of, or whatever they lost.  And the ones who did the heist are going to duck and hide and wear as many masks however they may and this maneuvering only becomes easier when there's plenty of money to back it whether it was theirs or not.  Nevermind that once you get into politics you're really only defining ways of playing with people's money anyways.  

For Everything and ALL that you have read in these posts up to date, and for ALL you have been told and seen and have been reading - there will always be more to find.  And there is always someone higher up than this fictitious M. Sembler and V. Newton.  

What if they are diversions ?  How much research have you done ?