Author Topic: Torture of Iraqi citizens/soldiers  (Read 5445 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Torture of Iraqi citizens/soldiers
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »
On 2004-05-01 15:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-05-01 15:12:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"I would if I could..But unfortunately I cant afford it.

Yeah I bet you'll be on the same plane as the Baldwin brothers.  You know, the ones who said if Bush was elected they'd move to Canada.  We'll they're still here, the hypocrites!!"

Yah but they have money and means I dont...so your point is moot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
On 2004-05-01 20:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What kind of sick fucks are you?

You have in essence just posted that sexual abuse of another human being is o.k. Maybe I misunderstood the post. And what does sexual abuse or torture have to do with homosexuals? This is Abuse, Torture, Cruelty. Nothing less.

I am disgusted by what I have seen and just think, this is only a few snipets of what actually may have taken place.  It is horrific to think that anyone regardless of stress or strain or situation would treat another human being this way.

Your ignorance must be bliss. Do you think this is an isolated incident.

What it does clearly illustrate is the mentality of soldiers, citizens who choose to join the military. Not too bright to take pictures. Not bright at all.

I don't know of one war that there hasn't been rape and I would be surprised if this one was an exception.

The fact is we shouldn't even be there to begin with and I just wish you would think about things and put them into perspective or at least explain to me how billions of dollars and thousands of lives lost how the hell this has anything to do with September 11th or any direct immediate threat.

If we had spent that money on securing our borders, enhancing our intelligence, and going after the REAL threat... Do you feel safe?

We have done the opposite. We have alienated our country even further in a global community at a time when we should have them rallying to support us.  Sure you can think of what's wrong with them, but clearly all these countries can't be wrong in thinking this invasion and occupation under a mask of liberation is DEAD WRONG.

Liberation. Mission Accomplished. Is anyone believing this sewage?

We wonder why foreign countries or individuals are angry at us, hate us...

Until we start taking some responsibility for houses bulldozed in Palestine, how we support repression, and deny equality of Arabs in Palestine people will continue to hate us. It's not rocket science.  

What ignorance to think that our country is in a place that is safe and secure and that another  9/11 won't happen.  

I believe it was Hitler that said "What luck for rulers that men do not think." and some of you here are just those people.

Why is Halliburton supplying everything for the soldiers getting the contracts? No wonder we didn't (WANT) care about having a coalition.

"

Damn its raining in hell...I have to agree with anon this time  :tup:
Nice to see someone with half a fucking brain, besides myself, of course..
Some of you guys are scaring me with your flag waving...America is always right banter.
This isnt the 40s we arent fighting evil forces wanting to take over the world here..

And what did they do about 9/ 11 they never found bin laden...so they go after Iraq?!?! who isnt even involved...

And you idiots are backing this?
How fucking ignorant are you? I hope you dont have jobs where you make decisions or anything..
Injected intravenously

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »
On 2004-05-01 15:12:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"I would if I could..But unfortunately I cant afford it.

But thats a goal of mine. Canada is beautiful, pot is decriminalized, they arent hell bent on spying on their citizens..

You cant come up with a better argument for war than *Retarted hick voice* "If youuu doont like it then geeet the fuuuuck out"

Thats trite and boring...

And that Tillman guy was a neandratol jock with a Rambo complex..

And guess what? Another neandratol was a better aim with a bigger gun..You lose, Tillman.

And you deserve that bullet you ate..

He wasnt protecting me...iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 he joined a war for OIL not MY FREEDOM

He died for Exxon and George W...Dumbass..

Football player types never were that smart though, were they?

One day, the strain

I've never felt like this before

Our lives capsized, one man will give back

Be calm my love Why don't you kneel for me?

I write for sight One day you'll find me

in the corner,more sublime,

But I still never died[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-01 15:17 ]"

Tillman walked away from millions to fight for something he believed in, that makes him a neandrathol??? hardley it makes him someone who gives a shit about what happened on 9/11 amd some one who cares about his country and wanted to make a differance. There are not enough people in this world with this kind of attitude, the things that have happend and the reports of abuse going on with the Iraqie people I find appauling as well and I would hope to believe they are isoltaed incidents. I don't necessarily believe in this war and find it disheartening of the way it has played out. But for you to be so assnine to single out one guy who gave his life in the protection of this country and your ass after he was effected by what he saw on 911 is arrogant. What have you done for somebody other than yourself lately ???? like or agree with the war or not I think everyone could learn alot from this young mans selflessness. If guys like Tillman walked off the job tomorrow it would only be a matter of time befor your ass would be spending Yen in the grocery store, and Jonesin for a bowl of TBPITW!!!
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »
And by the way Therion, Tillman died in Afganistan not Iraq. Atleast check the news befor you spew your shit, and your right maybe Canada would be a btter place for you. I hear their methadone program is great.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
I don't really understand all the outrage over these incidents.

First of all, if you didn't know this sort of thing was going on then you just haven't been paying attention. All of the history of war is riddled w/ stories like these.

Second, WTF?! You're fine with bombing people and their towns and w/ shooting them outright. Military occupation and all the indignity and suffering that entails is A-OK w/ you. But this particular variety of cruelty is somehow more appauling?

What did you think our soldiers were sent to do over there? What do you think the "advisors" and "contractors" in So. America are doing right now? There's plenty of testimony and evidence in the Congressional Record about all that they did in Nicaragua under the watchful eye of John Poindexter. That was around the same time former drug czar, Barry McCaffrey took over as head of SOCOM. Do you think they've been sent there to walk old ladies accross the street?

Look, if someone supports these foreign adventures, knows what that means and thinks there's a good enough reason for it, fine, we can discuss it and probably disagree respectfully. But if you don't know what war is and you support it anyway, fuck you! Go be an idiot w/ your priavate life but leave me and the rest of the American public out of it.

For the community to have 10% to 25% of its men unable to vote or unable to access credit or other privileges of citizenship for the rest of their lives in some states creates a permanently diminished
group within society.
http://www.urban.org/authors/travis.html' target='_new'>Jeremy Travis, Urban Institute

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-05-03 11:33 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »
The biggest US citizen spy facility is in Canada.  The US pays Canada to spy on US citizens for them because of the constitution and other laws limiting government.  Amsterdam, Holland is the place to go.  I saw a special about the Canadian spys on the Discovery Channel.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
Yes but Holland has alot more of a language barrier than Canada.
I know that they primarily speak French in canada...Actually , now that I think about it Im completely ignorant of whether or not Canadians speak french constantly...all of the signs and whatnot everywhere.

But I have met alot of Canadians online and all of them speak english very fluently so I like to assume that you could get by and function without speaking French...

Anyone care to emlighten me?

I guess I like to think that theres alot bigger language barrier in Canada than Holland but have absolutely no fact to back this up..

Have met alot of Canadians but no Dutch folk..
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »
Another thing to consider is I have lost my rights due to a Felony.
 So I am not enjoying the same rights you guys are touting..
 I cant vote, own a firearm, etc..
Yes this is my own fault...but I could technically bail to a foriegn country and have more rights than I do in the USA

America is only the greatest country in theory..in practice its a huge fucking failure.
Injected intravenously

Offline The One and Only Anonymou

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
All those posts advocating M. Sembler belong to me.  Everyone who claims to be advocating against M. Sembler are working for him.  All the bigwigs who are in this thing are for him in truth.  They get paid by him.  I have seen the roster of his payroll.

I have hung out with M. Sembler and know his roster of payees.  They are paid through the D.F.A.F. and other sources.

You sit with this for awhile and you will see its true.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »
Dont hijack my thread you motherfucker..

We are talking about Iraq...Canada America and Holland...

What the fuck does Mel Sembler and his payroll have to do with any of that?

Not to mention the fact that your post claims what every person on this board already knows..

And your word has the value of a steaming pile of shit...
Post documents or shut it, skippy.
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
John Travolta is an Alien..I used to work for him and I saw his spaceship...

See what I mean?
Injected intravenously

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »
If you would like an address for my free post, I have the shit to back it up.  You contact me @ [email protected] and I will gladly offer you an address and we can settle your baby prattering in person.  

I have full documentation and wouldnt dare otherwise offer it to an imbecile like yourself.

And as far as me being a pile of shit postor like yourself, well everyone knows who it takes to know one.  So she don't like my post.  I really could give a pile of shit less about your barking you fuckwad or what happened to the fucking towelheads in Iraq.  

I say they didn't get enough positions and pictures taken.  These little things are nothing compared to what happened to you or anyone you know at Straight Inc and its likenesses.  So, go find a fucking Towelhead rape board to incoherently blog on and on and on on.  Its making no piss of difference to me that what you say makes no sense.  Cos all I care about is me.  Me. Me.  The only one who has an opinion here is you.  The rest are facts.

Me.  See what I mean ?

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
Oh. And once you have the address, you can chillax while I show you just how much of those names I am that you called me.  I'll ram the documents down your cumsoaked throat.  Okay ?  Word up my nigger.  Respond by my email.  I will await your arrival of your wide throat.  

Post now.  Post.  You will post next.  So, post.  Do it.  Post, bitch.  Come on.  Post.  Do what I said and post your shit.  Post your smarmy smegma filled crap.  Post it now.  Think about what shit you want to fill endless space with.  You will now think about what you are going to post.  and then you will post it here after mine.  Post.