Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Joe's Apartment

Handout for July 12th protest

(1/1)

Antigen:
Hey ya'll,

Here's the handout that we used for the protest at SAFE, Orlando in 2000. CLOSE SAFE (username is joe, password is ralph  This is a M$Word document, let me know if you have any trouble opening it)

You'll want to bring it up to date somewhat and, likely, replace the second page. But this prints nicely as a fan-folded for an eye catching winshield flyer or just to hand to passers-by who show an interest.

So settle on any changes and updates and then print about 100 copies (two sided) and have a blast.

And please, email anyone who's helping to organize this event and tell them to check back here to coordinate plans.

Have lots of good fun!

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

American P.O.W. 10/80 - 10/82

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)

Anonymity Anonymous
[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-07-05 10:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-07-05 14:19 ]

snowhite:
Thanks Ginger! We definitly will use it of course havee to make some changes. I would like to make folks aware of the now conferences & SAFETY.NET and the lawsuit aginst SAFE.

We want to copy the WAMI video of SAFE and have it ready to hand out, can anyone help with this? ANd signs signs signs. We will make up some but if everyone could make one for themselve and an extra maybe for the unexpected supporters.

Again it is July 12at SAFE in Orlando. A map & directions will be posted soon. Sammie, Kim M, and I are meeting tonight to try and put the icing on. Parents are to arrive at SAFE at 6:00 p.m. They start strolling in around 5:30 a few before but not many.

Antigen:
Right you are! I need to knock off a few copies of the WAMI video to CD. This costs me about a buck a hit. If anyone wants to help wit the expense, I'd be grateful. Anyone got any ideas how we might fill up the rest of the CD? It'll be an AVI file, runs in a lot of computer video software. So any kind of documents can go on there, as space permits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version