Author Topic: Jack Chick Museum of Fine Art  (Read 1502 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Jack Chick Museum of Fine Art
« on: April 08, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »
You have seen his artwork, but may not know it.  He is quite possibly the most widely seen artist in the world.  I think the guy's nuts, but he speaks for a large group of people who are becoming more influential and politically active each day.  Although the subject of ridicule worldwide, the number of people loyal to his philosophy remains large.

http://members.aol.com/monsterwax/chick.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »
Some religious fanatic handed me a little booklet of "Bad Bob" on the streets of LA in 1985.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 04:05:00 AM »
I read one of those tracts about how Muhamed merely embelished local cultural icons and couldn't help but remember how Jesus did the same thing and how so many Catholics and other varieties of Christians have done the same thing over the years.

April Fools Day was the Germanic people's newyears day. It falls on the first day of Spring and the Catholic Church persists in sticking to this convoluted calendar w/o ever having to explain why Christ's deathday is movable while Christ's birthday remains anchored solid on the 25th of December, regardless of the moon phase.

There isn't any new, true, revolutionary religion. Mankind still doesn't have an authoritative answer to the question of life, the universe and everything. We only have theories based on premises that have not been thoroughly examined before testing.

Innocence implies the ability to restrain from the initiation of aggression, and to question those who don't.
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline notworking

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
These are just fantastic cartoons!  I love that according to Rev. Chick, you have to specifically reject Roman Catholicism to be saved!  And did you notice most of his "citations" are to his OWN work?

Thanks for brightening my day!