Author Topic: Websites  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Websites
« on: April 26, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
Hey, just for a good time I logged onto the various CEDU affiliates websites....and Laughed my ass off. I know it's not funny, but the smoke and mirror action is so strong, it is ridiculous. It just seemed that they had forgottten a few key parts of the experience. If some computer genius would get the websites up to date a little bit, maybe a bit more "real" that would be fantastic. Although LaTresa's last name has made me laugh for years now. Pemp.... now if that's not living up to a name, I'm not sure what is. hahahhahhahahhaha  You guys should check them out, all kidding aside, because it is truly sad and funny and remarkable that CEDU even fools itself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »
Get a firewall router or ghosy surf - 25 bucks and remove cookies and clean your cache daily.
These are snakes

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 04:21:00 AM »
Shut the Hell up you fucking idiot. Goddamn moron, everything is a big fucking conspiracy isn't it???? Well load that pipe up one more time you dumb fucking jackass. Jesus Christ that is one of the most asinine things I have ever seen. Hey dumbass, wakeup call, CEDU sites get visited many times a day I'm sure, by normal parents trying to find a place to get help for their child, so I'm just so sure that they are sticking "snakes" onto people. Numbnuts...... God, some fucking people and their big ideas. Makes no sense whatsoever, I'm sure CEDU has plenty to do with lawsuits and junk, not to mention that they are a huge corporation to worry about who the hell looks at their sites. Dickhead should have been left as a stain on the mattress.

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Maximus on 2004-05-12 17:54 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
Thanks for FINALLY saying what I've been thinking about Hell on Wheels this whole time!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »
What I noticed at CEDU was that the students who advanced in the programs were the biggest bullies and the worst were girls! None of the boys scared me though they probably should have.  And the staff ate it up!

Abusive confrontation was heralded.  Why couldn't any just be direct if they had a problem or wanted to verify something.

THe other thing was that accusing people of bullshit was also promoted. Maybe some of teh staff were so full of their own BS that they assumed everyone else was too.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
whoohoo I am the CEDUized mofo now, everybody look out. Hahahahaha. Nah, but seriously, snakes, that is funny. Incidentally just for those interested, I was never a pull-up king, nor was I a raving dickhead, accusing people of "bullshit." I did what I had to do to get by with as little harassment as possible, if that meant telling the new kid to shut the hell up and quit acting like a wannabe gangster, then I guess you are all right about me. I just enjoy ranting and raving against CEDU and idiots in general. I won't pick any sides on the matter, Hell I needed to be put somewhere as a kid, I was just a little too angry for my own good. It's not my fault my parents were bamboozled by CEDU's b.s. we could have never known how it was. Unfortuneately things did not turn out so great up there, but once I got out I never looked back. I never did drugs, never hit anyone, never got fired, never hung out with losers........ So yeah, I am okay, and I'll be okay, but it has nothing to do with CEDU. And if Maximus wants to take shots at me, that's fine too. I just wonder if he's going to do to his new wife what he did to his last one........ hahahahhaahhaha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Websites
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
CEDU is an anger farm.  They cultivate raving, lunatic behavior like roses.  All you have to do is watch the staff to know this is true.  The staff used raps, particularily, to nuture their own anger.  It is a sick, sick culture.