Author Topic: Petition to close the abusive Provo Canyon School is gaining  (Read 51353 times)

Offline darkhunterhope

• View Profile
Petition to close the abusive Provo Canyon School is gaining
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
Holly craptacular, get a life. Stop trying to make everything sound so false. Believe what you wnat. I am a survivor and there are many many more out there, and it is people like you that try to supress us and it is people like you that enrage us and make us stand and push against authority for equality of life!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
o be able to look back upon one\'s past life with satisfaction is to live twice.

-  Marcus Valerius Martial

Offline darkhunterhope

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »
She's talked to me and it's all tue, stop being so doubtful and if you are so interested in this subject look for the TRUTH, that is where everyting lies in peace and reality, that is where everything shall began to change things for the better.
o be able to look back upon one\'s past life with satisfaction is to live twice.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
Hope, who/what are you responding to? Quote a little, please, so we'll know who you're flaming.

Were the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now. Thus in France the emetic was once forbidden as a medicine, and the potato as an article of food. Government is just as infallible,[sic] too, when it fixes systems in physics. Galileo was sent to the Inquisition for affirming that the earth was a sphere.... It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »
So... Anonymous troller, you never did answer my question. Now they're up to 235 signers on the pettition. Of those, how many do you think are Sue Scheff's henchmen?

May your days be joyfully challenging and your words artfully true
-- Ginger Warbis SMA, `00

Offline darkhunterhope

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »
sorry bout that, the whole quote thing and i don't get along to well, he he, i just click reply to something that someone has said that i find completely stupid under they're post, sorry, i shall go back and find them and post them tonight.

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »
This was taken from the petition to close provo canyon school. Name with held.

My daughter stayed there in the 80's when she was a child. A family friend (doctor) told us it was a private school with lots of fun things to do. My daughter is severe epileptic and it was the medication that had caused her outbursts. The doctors there put her in cages with only her bra and underpants on a mat on the floor and a sheep to keep warm. Also the doctors there were supposed to be very careful about her medicine as they were to consult her neurologist before giving her any medicine. They never contacted him and shw was given medications that caused her to have more seizures that she didn't have at the time. The only way she got out was a friend of mine who worked there told me how they abused her and begged me to get her out. I had the lawyers for disabled people come there as an IEP and then told them we were taking her out. The school didn't have time to get a court order to stop it. I was not even allowed to help her pack and a counselor followed her and heckled her all the time she was packing because they wanted her to react and keep her there. The abuses were numerous and I myself saw many children there crying by what they were suffering when I visited my daughter.

The petition can be accessed at http://www.beyondbusiness.net/index2.htm
view sigs at
http://students.washington.edu/heal/sign.htm

You should be allowed to do whatever you want with your own person and property, as long as you don't physically harm the person or property of a nonconsenting other.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=PY7893&aid=10247' target='_new'>Peter McWilliams - Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do

[ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-04-30 21:11 ][ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-04-30 21:13 ]
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
On 2004-04-30 11:41:00, Antigen wrote:

"So... Anonymous troller, you never did answer my question. Now they're up to 235 signers on the pettition. Of those, how many do you think are Sue Scheff's henchmen?

May your days be joyfully challenging and your words artfully true
-- Ginger Warbis SMA, `00

"

Has anybody answered this question yet?
 :???:

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »
Just a little confused and new to all of this. Who is Sue Scheff? I've never heard of her.....The Close Provo Canyon School Petition was started by a former student of Provo Canyon School who also hosts a survivor website.  

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

[ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-05-01 15:17 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
Cherish, earlier in this thread, an anon poster insisted that 1) this is a WWASP thread because someone mentioned that one of the Lichfields (forget which one) got his start at PC. Then he insisted that all criticizm of WWASP can be traced back to PURE. http://helpyourteen.com/

PURE is a defendant in a suit filed by WWASP for trademark infringement. It is my belief that at least one of the reasons why WWASP decided to target PURE instead of any number of other ppl who have been critical of their programs for years now is that PURE and the people directly involved w/ PURE are pretty easily impeached. I think they want to associate all criticism of WWASP w/ PURE and Sue Scheff, the founder so that the rest of their critics will have to live down that stigma before anyone will listen to them.  

That particular anon poster has been rather quiet lately.

In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
--Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War

Offline darkhunterhope

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Man, what's up with these Anon. posters? Why don't they just go get a name? Why don't they just say who they are and what not. Why do they hide behind some mask under a paper bag? Is that how you walk around in your day to day life? Speaking the crap that you talk, acting like you all tough when your just some anon. person with no gut, acting like you know something when you know nothing about what we been talking about, looking for a fight a debate, trying to prove folks wrong. Yea, well, guess what, the tables always get flipped on you and you proved wrong. :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »
Calling yourself Dark Hunter Hope is no different than posting Anon, if that's not your real name, now is it?

Sheesh, what's up with these psuedo-anons thinking they're so special b/c they have a nickname and hide behind a mask that doesn't look like a paper bag.  BFD!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »
No, there is a difference. You can look at what darkhunterhope says in the context of whatever else they've said under that name. W/ anons, it gets confusing because you never know who said what in a conversation, far less in a number of different conversations.

From my pov and from a legal pov, it doesn't make a bit of difference. You contract w/ your isp to use a particular IP address; a number that identifies your machine on the net. That's how any server on the net knows where to send the data you request, whether it be an email, a web page, chat data or anything else.

If you're worried about liability, posting anon doesn't help you at all.

However, we do get some good info from ppl who either don't understand the technology well enough to know the difference or who wouldn't bother posting at all if they had to go to the trouble of registering and remembering yet another username and password.

The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure.
-- Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
Ahhh ... but your forget Ginger that people who post with an acronym (or their real name) also have been known to post anonymously.  Personally, I don't really care who says what ... what matters to me is the message.  If someone is worried about liability, they should not post information that is libelous unless they (A) Have the finances to support expensive litigation or (B) are judgement proof (meaning have no assets that a plaintiff could claim in the event they are sued and lose by default (no defense) or by judge or jury verdict.

Anons have various reasons for remaining anonymous, this is a very litigious industry where abuse of power (money) is the status quo.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.  Killing the messenger only kills the message.  Is that what people want???

Offline darkhunterhope

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2004-05-01 21:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Calling yourself Dark Hunter Hope is no different than posting Anon, if that's not your real name, now is it?

Sheesh, what's up with these psuedo-anons thinking they're so special b/c they have a nickname and hide behind a mask that doesn't look like a paper bag.  BFD!"

Man, shut the fuck up. You so lucky you ain't in front of my face, cause I wouldn't deal with your shit, so consider yourself punched. Fuck you. My name is Hope, I live in southern california, my friends call me Hunter, cause I am determined and let no one get in the way of my goals in life and I always find what I am looking for no matter how long it takes, and everyone has a dark side just like the moon, secrets that they keep, things they don't tell, that's what helps to make us who we are our character. I know who I am, I ain't wearing a goddamn paper bag over my head. So fuck you asshole. So yea, I am darkhunterhope.

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »
Hope, many know and appreciate what you are trying to do.  Don't let people who don't understand get in your way or distract you - it's not worth your time or energy.  There are bigger fish to fry. Few have been through the torture that you and others at Provo Canyon School experienced. Perhaps only a prisoner of war would be able to know what it was like to spend 26 months living in HELL and TERROR. Keep your chin up - and continue to speak out against this type of abuse.  Realize that there are some that want to change the subject and divert a readers attention away from that subject. The subject here is the abuse at Provo Canyon School and why it needs to be seriously reformed.

The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this.
--Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A., 1921