Author Topic: GOOD MEMORIES ONLY  (Read 6654 times)

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« on: April 24, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
Hey all this bitching and griping gets me pissed off. It is good to talk about that stuff, but I remember the good times also, whether it was funny shit in dorms, raps, sitting around the house, whatever. Because I know good and damn well there were some good times. Just like war vets, who remember the bad times, but they also remember getting drunk and outrunning MP's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
I should cut and paste my stories from the other thread here.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
ya think???
How bout the time they moved Katin's stuff into the bathroom

I did that but we moved the entire space, footlocker and all into another dorm, took the guy a little while to figure out what the hell was going on.

Course there was pillow fight tournaments, had a sign up sheet and everything. We had to stop that after I tore up my shoulders and knocked poor Sawyer out. I think that was right before you got back from ascent.

Or that cheap ass commissary shaving cream taht was only good for pranks.

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »
commissary was great.  I remember they would get stupid with it sometime.  The commissary at one point in time carried leave in conditioner.  Staff put everyone on bans with it because people were using it to style their hair.  I had a collection of that shaving cream too.  Had like 34 bottles of it and then mike bonner found it and made me ditch em.  Not like I was going to use them for anything but cause trouble.  We used to get like 4 of us together and had 2 shaving cream bottles each and would hose dudes down with em after they got out of the shower.  Shit was hilarious.  I remember the lack of hot water in the mornings was so bad that it became funny as well.  We had a system for taking showers so that everyone got hot water.  But in the winters, damn that was cold.  Sometimes being warm was a luxury that just wasn't available.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
Hell we had washers and dryers in the dorms for a little while, I don't think you were there  for that but they moved them out because we would do our laundry all night, and people would steal good socks, which was lame-ass.

Or the time Nick Abel broke his leg, so he got to use the bathtub in the nightwatchmen's room. He would just leave the door open after he got out and other guys would use it.

Seek was a fun game, so was capture the flag

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 11:22:00 PM »
the only good way to cook ramen is to put it in the meshed bathroom bag and stick in the washing machine on hot watter :smile:

ahhh the good ol days

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 12:37:00 AM »
God, There are a lot of em... I remember shit that was just hilareous in raps, or the canoe wars, oh God those were the greatest.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 03:13:00 AM »
Although it is still absurd to me, how much fun you could have with a little imagination and a helluva lot of time. Not saying I want to go back, but the good times at CEDU seemed like they were so much better than the good times on the outside. Maybe it was in relation to how much shit we were up against???

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2004, 01:57:00 AM »
oh god...
one thing that came to mind was that time that my homies dropped martin's nasty dog annie in the dumpster.  
i thought it was really funny at the time (i'm against animal cruelty now, but i fucking hated that dog... and it's owner.)  that dog was grimey.
we used to have lots of fun screwing around in back kitchen...
i remember this one night when we couldn't get into the walk-in to get food, and we were hungry (i refused to eat most of the nasty crap they tried to feed us... that stuff was soooo unhealthy.  and their vegetarian food was horrible.  all i ate was bread and rice.  sometimes salad.  that was my fault, i should've eaten only salads... oh well, i know better now.) so we used the stuff they had sitting out in the kitchen (flour, brown sugar, peanut butter, raisins, oatmeal) to make cookies.  they were gangster... and it was sooo funny.  we were so proud of ourselves.
did you guys make that nasty alcohol too out of juice and yeast?? that was a trend at some point in "the underground" at our skool... so, a couple of my friends and i tried to make some... i think we left the lid on when we weren't supposed to (or we didn't leave the lid on when we were supposed to) and when we checked on it a couple days later, it smelled soooooo foul.  i wouldn't go near it.  i think we threw it away.[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-06-07 22:59 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 02:06:00 AM »
The best was when Dusty, this kid who bought EVERYTHING at CMS and was so obnoxious (seriously, if "Agreements" were a cock, the kid would ride it) completely snapped within the last few monthes and in Raps told everyone that he fantasized about his grandparents having sex.

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
On 2004-07-18 23:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The best was when Dusty, this kid who bought EVERYTHING at CMS and was so obnoxious (seriously, if "Agreements" were a cock, the kid would ride it) completely snapped within the last few monthes and in Raps told everyone that he fantasized about his grandparents having sex. "

Being there for that would almost be worth having to go through everything else...

Seriously, you've got to admit that going to a Cedu school you get to hear so, so much more totally batshit loony off the wall wack shit than you would doing anything else. I mean, it's everywhere, the staff are saying it, the students are saying it, it's reverberating off the walls and down the halls, it's just this total air of absolute fucked-up-ness. What did it do for me? It ruined my faith in group-consensus belief forever.

Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.[ This Message was edited by: Oppositional Defiance on 2004-07-19 00:20 ][ This Message was edited by: Oppositional Defiance on 2004-07-19 00:23 ]
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 03:32:00 AM »
Oh, it was. Also, there was a kid named Devin ("IT'S NOT DEV-ON!) Schnering. He was partially retarded and would sit on his bed all day, refusing to move, saying "I'm havin' SEX wif mah piwwow. HE HE HE HE" all day long. Anyone who attended CMS in the early 2000's can attest that this happened, without exaggeration. His voice was an amolgamation of a duck and his Jew-from-Chicago roots. To cap it off, he looked like Beavis from Beavis & Butthead, with insane eyes and very dirty clothes. A punishment at CMS was to sit in the raquetball courts for up to 18 hours at a time (CHILD ABUSE ALERT). He would strip and urinate on the staff supervising him. He was eventually sedated, but continued his activities. He crapped his pants and rubbed it all over a kid bed, and he promptly hit him with a chair in his face. Schnering was bleeding from the mouth, staring out into space with a crazy look in his eyes, and screamed at the top of his lungs in a soprano tone for up to 30 seconds. He then got up, took his pants off, and, with blood streaming down his face, yelled "BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNSSSSS! YOU ARE ON BANS WIF ME ASSHOW!". He hit the other kid with a belt, a staff came in and restrained him, and we never saw him again after that night. This was only 2 or so days. He was there for over a year. There are MANY other stories about Devin ("IT AIN'T DE-VON, YOU SUCK COCK... ASSHOW!") Schnering. The Middle School had multiple kids like this... it was so awful. But also, incredibly frickin' funny, as long as the crapping-on-the-bed didn't end up on your blanket.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
devon sounds better than devin... devin is just some hick shit.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
When it smells foul- it's ready.  You guys wasted some good shit!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GOOD MEMORIES ONLY
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »
All BAD TERRABLE HELL HOLE

YELLING

HA HA HA