Author Topic: Midnight 5 years later and i still hate La Teressa  (Read 4078 times)

Offline PosterChild

• View Profile
Midnight 5 years later and i still hate La Teressa
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but those poor animals.  I heard some sick s@#t about some sick F**Ks who were molesting those animals. They didn't call BCA BeastiA for nothing.  Get rid of those animals for there own sake!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 01:46:00 AM »
Maybe I can help. How was Dusty injured?

On 2004-04-23 08:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I worked on Lateresa's staff. She carse nothing for kids or animals. It was all fake. She would get angry and cut throat when I refused to lie to the parents, costing BCA money. They said they wanted us to be accountable. This is their exact definition of "accountability." It was BCA's deeds and dishonesty - not mine that hurt the BCA program. She was passive-aggressive. She would never return e mails, never return phone calls. and would always avoid having conversations always avoid questions from clinicians.

She did this because she felt entitled to her position. She used to brag about being an employee for child protective services (CPS). Me and the CPS director (I did work there) would laugh at her because she has no college and no human service experience - she was and aid. They drive kids and parents around for the staff. The do simple secretarial work and drive - that's it. They are not allowed to work with people She should not be allowed to work whith people.

Regarding the animals, and I watched "Dusty" die from internal injuries. I didn't know this was why. Why, hasn't any of this been reported. Animal cruelty should be prosecuted. Why did the schools cover these incidents up. That is a crime just like when they cover up child abuse by forcing therapists under the threat of firing to report it to their office workers in "risk management" alone. I always reported ot to CPS anyway, but they did nothing. I doubt they would help dogs cats and Pigs given the insignificance in their minds about teens.

Now this place is a psuedo mental hospital - go figure - Nurse Ratchet and one-flew-over-the cokoos-nest would be sufficient. Management isn't blind either - they just don't care"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
I'm sure any parent who reads someone say "she is a cunt and deserves to be crucified upside down" will definitely listen to any advice that is offered. How are you any better than the thugs that beheaded Nick Berg when you make comments like that?

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Hell on Wheels on 2004-07-11 00:37 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
Louis Armstrong "What A Wonderful World" you should try it some time. It's a great humming tune.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2004, 06:58:00 PM »
I believe his statement to be justified and appropriate. It truly captures the hatred and bitterness felt by the victims of these wicked bastards. It's not wrong for people to feel that way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
LaTeresa is a fucking cut throat cunt from hell who acts like a sweet little nun.

maybe a nun with a bull whip and a bottle of gin. She can cry at the drop of a hat. Hitler probably could too.

You are all right she is a backstabbing bitch who sliced me and so many otheres up. I don't understand why they keep her except to demonstrate what they are And what they represennt - FAKE AND CUT-THROAT
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 11:50:00 PM »
You know what would be really cool, if that Fox team leader woman whose Pit Bulls chewed up that jogger on old hwy 95 were sent after La.

Once La had become ground beef, then they could turn on their owner and the program staff, especially thos fucking Mormons and Marc T.

"I see skies of blue, cloudes of white. and La Teresa's blood squirting up to a wonderful height, and I thinkl to myself - oh what a wonderful world" I see ..... someone finish this...  ha ha ha ha.

It did, It worked. It made me happy.!!!!!!!!!

Offline MagicalGrunk

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2004, 07:10:00 AM »
LaTresa, Well fuck her. What a bitch that should go rot in hell

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2004, 08:30:00 AM »
Just because I like that description so much I want to be able to corroborate first hand. At RMA we had Caroline Wolff.Was Lateresa ever a CEDU student?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
not that i'm aware of, but i did know someone whose husband worked for RMA and went to school at RMA.  did one of the horse really die??  (i was there when they baught them)[ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-09-01 15:44 ]
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-