Author Topic: cedu lawsuit  (Read 6148 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »
I am not here to save the day, but I want to help you to do it.
I have tried to contact one person ever from this site and that was less than a week ago. I know I will hear back from the person, but up to now I have not. I am new at this but I am as serious as you were two years ago. Look for my email, I will send it immediately. Thanx for being brave. I can't wait to see what else was posted today.
-blownaway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »
Justin, it's very sketchy that you gave him all the docs and then he went AWOL. If I were you, I would write a certified letter requesting docs back or that they be used legitimately.  After that, I would find out the bar's stance on an attorney taking your docs only to go MIA.  

Finally, if anyone gives any docs, make copies. Keep the originals in a safe place--not your home or car. And give your legal representative the copies.

Other than that, go for it! Funnily enough it is possible for ONE person to make a difference.
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »
I was just turned down by and ID attorney...said he's too busy..Who are you using?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
My son at BCA from December 2002 to September 2003.  Pulled him early cause of the mass confusion, staff exodus, danger, lack of education classes,....many ,many other reasons.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 01:06:00 AM »
I am ex-staff. I emailed him and said that I might be helpful in a lawsuit. He emailed me back. Then I emailed him and asked what legal protections I would have. I NEVER heard back from him!

On 2004-09-09 16:43:00, van_islander_hedican wrote:

"Hello.

My name is Justin Hedican, I live on Vancouver Island B.C Canada. I attended CEDU in 95-97. Ive been trying to find  A lawyer to represent me in order to sue CEDU for 2 years now. In 2002 I mailed Mr. Reid, Thousands of pages of documents photgraphs and statments. In return Mr.Reid was supposed to start a law suit against CEDU for me.What happend was the exact opposite. I never heard back from Mr.Reid. He stopped returning phone calls and my documents suspiciously dissapered.Mr. Reid became impossible to contact.I just joined this site today, and I find it very shocking to see that Mr.Reid has now brought a class action law suit against CEDU, I find it even more suprising that I was never contacted about this case.Due to my previous determintation to bring suit against CEDU. I would give my full support in aiding a class action suit against CEDU. Not only have I been subject to abuse by CEDU staff including a broken arm and nemorous other injuries, but many others have to. I think its time for more people to step forward and aid us in sueing CEDU. I have documents and staments and would love to be a part of this class action law suit.

Write me an Email @ [email protected]"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
Hey all,

My name is Gabrielle and I was at CEDU during the "pre" brown school days. The practices I saw while at the school were not only unlawful but very dangerous. I am furious that my family spent close to 100,000 dollars for me to be subjected to many of the things that happened to me.

I am still quite close to some of the staff who left and know of one staff member who was molested by a teacher when she was a student at the school.

I would like to be informed about any legal proceedings that happen. I am also in contact with a few students from my days there as well and they too would like any info.

Best,
Gabrielle

Offline wayne

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
My son is missing from cedu high since 2/8/2004 and still not found. I want to join the class action or a legal action mysite to sue cedue. Can anyone help me. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
Julia  please comfirm your e mail address or email me  [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
I want to testify or do whatever I can in a suit against CEDU. Please email me at [email protected]

Offline Postman

• View Profile
    • http://revolutionparty.org
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
Don't e mail him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
I will be in touch wit Mr Todd Reed before the statute of limitations runs out on my case.

Thanks, The name Maximus doesn't work anymore but yu can instant mail me at my buddy Roy

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
Ok here is my problem....it isn't that I was somewhere secluded getting ragged on about my past for three years, or that I came out of the program scared to make friends..it is that everyday I have to see and hear my mother cry because she cannot pay back the LOANS she had to get in order to pay for the school.  We had NO money when I got sent there and she was denied from almost all of the scholarship programs.  Is there to get the tuition back due to what went on so that I can make my mother's dream come true?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
This is what's fucking wrong with this country--here you are with your hand out asking if there's any way you can get some money---your parents had a choice---nobody made them send you anywhere---now you think somebody should just pay off their loans--- if people would give up this "getting their paws in other people's pockets" entitled attitude--which, btw, is the same attitude that lead to excessive taxes to fund a lot of questionable programs--- the whole world would be better off and people would have more disposable income in their own hands to give to people and groups that they truly believed in and supported

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
Amen to that. that sucks that your parents made the choice to send you to that school and wouldn't get you out of there before they spent upwards of 100K. My parents did too. But they paid the bill. And I by no means come from an affluent family. So if you feel so bad about it, help them out a bit. If you're heading to college (or want to), then foot part of the bill. Otherwise quit asking for handouts. We all wish we could get a handout or two. You're not the only one.

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
cedu lawsuit
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
No one is asking for a hand out, but what the hell did she spend all that damn money for if it never worked!  Everyone sits on here and bitches all the time about how they can't do anything with their lives and how messed up they are because a few staff members yelled in their faces.  Kids I know of that got their tuition back that had it easy in that place!  Only a few people on this forum are talking about broken bones and missing children (God Bless them).  You guys are as bad as some of the staff that used to work for the schools.  EVERYONE has their own problems with the school.  Just because it isn't what YOU went through, don't knock it.  Everyone on here, including myself, are very sincere.  All I was doing was expressing myself.  So if you really have a problem with what I said, then man up and deal with it.