Author Topic: Setting the record STRAIGHT  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Setting the record STRAIGHT
« on: April 18, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »
It seems that some half-wit, couldn't-do-a-good-troll-to-save-their-sorry-life asshat has created an account with the identical username as this one. It's not a case of substituting 1s for ls, or using a space or slightly different punctuation, it is a flagrant ripoff. This nogoodnick has sullied the reputation of a once feared and respected troll account. Compare the imposter's posts with mine and you will see the magnitude of difference--my trolls are splendid works of art, merging humor and my wise insights into the Straight experience with common sense and good taste; the imposter's posts are nothing more than childish name-calling and junior high school "homo" taunts. Were we not on a Forum with a number members who have demonstrated their dim mental faculties again and again, I would not be bothered by the imposter--it is evident to a discerning mind that they are obviously the works of two different trolls.

However, as I have said, we are on Fornits, and between the clouds of "TBPITW" smoke wafting through air around some member's computers, the vast array of medications used by members, the general psychological deterioration that some members fall victim to when encountering these sites for the first time, and just plain old stupidity, a few of the members have made the mistake of believing that the imposter and I are one and the same.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  I alone am Dr. Miller Newton.  I am not Froderik13, Maude, Patriot, Antigen, Therion, Cayohueso, Kaydeejaded, RTP2003, GregFL, Reagan Youth, whiterabbit, MetalGod8, Carmel, or any of the other druggies that put their disease of drug-use on display by posting their inane, cry-baby banterings and drug-crazed ravings on these fora.  I most certainly am not the imposter whose crude attempts at mockery would not be worthy of comment were it not for their potential to cause confusion amongst Fornits readers-- confusion that could dilute the message of the Program and make it harder for these pathetic druggies to get Straight!

The imposter has attempted to question my credibility and damage my artistic integrity by taking advantage of shortcomings in Fornits' registration system.  Although bothersome, let me assure you that the imposter's hijinks will in no way deter either my generous outpourings of wisdom here on Fornits or the quality of treatment that you all will receive at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0.

Sincerely,

Dr. Miller Newton
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »
Blah, blah, blah :roll:  :lol:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2004-04-18 13:49:00, LeighBright wrote:

"Blah, blah, blah :roll:  :lol:

"

That was ME that set them back, Druggie!  See what I mean about you dimwits being unable to distinguish us?  That imposter did more damage than I thought.  Leigh, I think you're going to have to do a 14-day refresher so we can undo some of the havoc the imposter has wrought.  Love ya!  Have a seat...
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
Who cares?  It is so fucking old.

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 08:50:00 AM »
Those of us who enjoy laughing - WE CARE.

Now if you don't mind, I've got a lot of thinking to do on this refresher.  :lol:

Offline Steveknepper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »
Newton you really are a pos , but you have a problem and a very very serios one. I am all grown up now, you picked the person to fuck with

knepp

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »
i think the imposter should be started over for their dishonesty.

Maybe clean the toilets, sing in front of the group, pb&j for a month. On the girl's side you used to cut off our hair. How about that as a punishment? I suppose it would only be beneficial if the imposter is a gamey girl.

A rip rap or private exercise rap?

I'm so glad you're back to watch over things here. We need some tough love.

:nworthy:

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

traight Incorporated is a disease