Author Topic: How To Skate at CEDU  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
How To Skate at CEDU
« on: June 28, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »
Develop MONO, it worked for me, I stayed in my bed for 2 months, lost 30 pounds, but didn't have to go to raps, nor did staff give me shit. Of course I was seriously sick, but I got jello and good shit.

Know who to run over and who's ass to kiss. Often times kids would fuck with the wrong staff. It is not a one time thing, you have to carefully choose and decide on your course of actions, because they will follow you your entire tour. Believe me, me and one certain staff went at it for 2 years. On the bright side, it was a public war, and if you got a reaction out a staff in front of everybody, you were doing it right.

Remember that you will always have enemies, make good friends.

Do not buy in more than you can get out. Mainly meaning don't lose yourself in CEDU's bullshit. Going along with some of it is the secret to self preservation.

Fuck your parents, you've lost them, so why give them the time of day. Then after a bit, suddenly come on strong in the program, make amends with the parents, and voila, staff come to give you a plane ticket, life is good. Remember, you have to be doing "good" to pull this little stunt off.

Sneak shit in, doesn't matter what, pot, cigs, food, clothes, music, books, it's all good.

Be a winner, it is a game that nobody wins, but if you keep your head above water, it will be easier to bear. You get down, you do dumb shit, and it goes real bad.

I got nothin'. I'll keep thinking of shit. Anybody else has anything, please add.

Oh, wait, apparently there may be therapists that hook you up with some fat shit, checking out good tunes and enjoying something nice to eat. Bwahahahahhaahhahhhahhahhaha........wahahahhahahhhhahahhah....heeheeheeheee......hiccup.....harharhardeeharhar......snort, sniffle, wipe eyes....hohohohowahahahhahahhahhoooo
But if it makes ya feel better, sometimes I lie to myself to make me feel better too :grin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
How To Skate at CEDU
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
defy, defy, defy... stay strong, stand tall.
how long can they keep you there?  i was there for a pretty long time.. 3 years.  but i came out just fine; no trauma.

RIP[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-06-28 21:05 ]
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How To Skate at CEDU
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 11:03:00 AM »
Get pregnant and name the child Liberty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How To Skate at CEDU
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
:nworthy:

Offline ceduvictim

• View Profile
How To Skate at CEDU
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
when i was there lawsuits were flying and cedu staff were requested to be ananlyzed by a shrink. cedu's response was "we don't believe in psychiatry". when it was discovered that cedu was practicing therapy without a license..... raps were labeled therapy so they cover up their abuse. when the molestors that ran the place figured out that they could go to jail they hired psychologists so they could claim that what they were doing was legal and cover up the abuse