Author Topic: Impeach George Bush  (Read 13386 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=9&Sort=D

Ahh so you are a program parent....figures it shows in your bitterness
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
hmm...so, are you telling me that someone that was in country for "only" four months could not get a purple heart?  One of my best friends was in country only 92 days (less than 4 months my friend), he was shot and had his hearing nad legs broke by concussion bombs while trying to save a a wounded marine.  I guess that his purple heart was not deserved and was trumped up. Give me abreak buddy, I haven't walked in my friend Mike or Kerry's shoes, so I won't second guess him.  Maybe you shouldn't either.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
I dont' think he was saying that someone couldn't get one....just that it's highly unlikely that he would be as decorated as he was.  I asked my stepdad and a couple of his Viet Nam buddies about it.  They said that to be eligible for a purple heart you had to require a certain level of medical attention.  My stepdad was shot through the leg....clean thru and thru...no purple heart.  His buddy was shot twice...no purple heart for either.  They thought that the odds of him receiving the number of medals that he did during the time period he was there and for what he got them for was, in their words "fat fucking chance in hell".   Two were democrats, one an independent.

I have no idea....just what I was told.

Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make  some of the worst movies in the history of the world.
-- Dave Barry

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
Pariot,
You're jumping to conclusions.
Both my sons were sent to programs by their father. I lost my home and savings fighting him. I don't think that qualifies me as a 'program parent' by any stretch of the imagination.
I've been posting at Fornits for 2 or 3 years, taking every opportunity to expose this industry for what it is. You obviously didn't look too hard.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
You need to do your homework. Once you do, you'll realize how wrong you are.  Rascal? History will (and has begun to) show that do nothing, scummy, Impeached President Clinton was/is a national emarassment.

Talk sense to a fool and he'll call you foolish.
- Euripides